New PvE and PvP Time-Locked Expansion Servers Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Wulfhammer Active Member

I took the week off to test and I like my job :)
  2. Swigar Member

yes, and they said that it is gonna be 2 more hours
  3. Sovgodt73 New Member

Do i need to download a full game client extra for the beta server? If i choose Beta from dropdown it starts to redownload Whole game :(
  4. Wulfhammer Active Member

Still only the usual beta server listed..
  5. maxximum Active Member

Yes. You could probably DL the whole thing before its activated, depending on your net speed ofc.
  6. Eridion Member

Move your files into beta folder
  7. maxximum Active Member

The 2hr delay applies to EU servers from what I can see, and no mention of Beta anywhere.
  8. Riea New Member

Ok what's up with the TL beta servers? Are they still going up today?? Some info would be nice Daybreak :)
  9. Sovgodt73 New Member

Already on 20%
  10. Arclite Well-Known Member

Feldon likes this.
  11. sinaaa New Member

Hat jemand einen schwarzen Bildschirm, wenn sie in die Beta-Server anmelden will ??
  12. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Do you really expect them to start up a whole new bunch of servers at 7am in the morning before most the team get in the office?

Wouldn't expect much till at least 11am. (2 and 1/4 hours)
  13. Стихиец New Member

without the old starting zones will be bad.
  14. Lovidicus Active Member

Wulfy, why not take the week off work for the launch of the actual servers? Or do you have enough vacation time for that too? cause if so, we're all jeally! ;D
  15. Almost Member

11:59PM is still the 7th right?

:p
  16. Swigar Member

where are you? Russia?
  17. Yanan Member

18. Lovidicus Active Member

Pretty sure it doesn't actually download everything but instead unpacks the existing game files into a beta folder (which will be an additional 18gb after it's done). But from what I can tell it takes them from your non-beta installed files. Cause it only took like 30 minutes or less for mine to "patch" and that was on two computers at the same time.

Yes, they often come in early for launches.

Yeah Daybreak!? What gives? :) /bated breath
  19. Wulfhammer Active Member

Yeah I had 26 days sat doing nothing so put 5 in to cover this week... I think though the testing is more important so needs a good time investment.. DBG needs good constructive feedback to get live as best it can be,,

Im anti rush so will happily play live after work and weekends...
  20. Almost Member

LOL no just being a punk. I mean they do have until 11:59:59pm PST to get the Beta servers running to still make their target for the 7th.

Contemplate that on the Tree of Woe....