New PvE and PvP Time-Locked Expansion Servers Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Perijn New Member

/taps foot
  2. KorvenusCrushbone Member

Your time zone is way ahead. Servers aren't even going down for another 10min, and will probably stay down for a couple hours
  3. Perijn New Member

will it go faster if I cried here ?
  4. Wulfhammer Active Member

While only 1 of the surveys will count per account, they had to send to all characters to make sure you didnt miss it... I guess if they had time they could have looked at each account and sent to the most recently played but thats a lot of work..

In short do one survey on your main and delete the rest on alts.. Can't see where the annoyance is, its a couple of clicks to delete..
  5. Wulfhammer Active Member

I can pretty much guarantee that the vast majority (myself included) of those players are the ones interested and returning. Most current players are just not interested if the posts are to be believed.

I tried the game again after leaving when lvl 70 was cap and the whole thing is easymode. Theres just too much convenience and crafting is pointless. I have re-subbed for a chance of getting the old game back and I don't think its a stretch to suggest that so have 1,000's of others. If not now, for live at least.
    Jaden and Lovidicus like this.
  6. Wulfhammer Active Member

Hmmph still only the beta sever listed. Prob gonna be about 5 or 6 pm UK time until we see the noobs pop up in the list..
  7. G.Black Active Member

[IMG]

Nothing to expect untill that ends.
  8. Lovidicus Active Member

You nailed it. You left at 70 because it was easymode. It got continually worse - I left at 90 for the same reason. I want nothing handed to me. I want a challenge, I want a time sink. Because the game is good. Because the game is so good that it can take a long time to achieve something and I wont lose interest. Yet if you make it easy to achieve most things I lose interest because that removes the challenge of it.
    Perijn and Seefar like this.
  9. Wulfhammer Active Member

I will tend to agree with you but that downtime is for live servers only.. The patch notes do not mention anything with regards to the TLE servers being brought live. Ah well time to pour a vodka and wait :)
    Feldon and G.Black like this.
  10. Mystixism New Member

I am one of those that resubbed in anticipation of the progression, time lock server. It would have been way more awesome to have it kicked back all the way to 2005, but this is good too. I am hoping to relive some of the fun.
  11. Perijn New Member

100% agree
  12. Lovidicus Active Member

Well the server is back up from it's patch. Nothing about the beta involved. It'd be nice to know if they still planned on launch beta today though.
  13. Swigar Member

RadarX said:
    “Folks the maintenance is taking a bit longer than anticipated due to some unforseen issues. We are looking at an additional 2 more hours at minimum. We'll update you guys as we receive more information.”
  14. Swigar Member

sorry meant to post this
  15. Yanan Member

I agree the initial info on the time lock server beta stated today July, 7th. I took the day off today in anticipation. What's up with the beta?
    Riea and G.Black like this.
  16. Swigar Member

comment fail. Radarx says unexpected delay on mantenance .... estimated additional 2 hours
  17. maxximum Active Member

A general ETA would be nice, ppl could get on with other things instead of sitting here spamming the launcher.
  18. Lovidicus Active Member

You took the day off to make a beta character that'll just be deleted? You must hate your job :)
    Feldon likes this.
  19. Swigar Member

RadarX said:
    “Folks the maintenance is taking a bit longer than anticipated due to some unforseen issues. We are looking at an additional 2 more hours at minimum. We'll update you guys as we receive more information.”
  20. Yanan Member

Has any one checked the test server for the beta progression servers?