NEW NEW NEW! Holiday House Exchange 2018 (HHE18) Official Announcement Thread

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ealdian, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

OMG, I am /exactly/ that way, so much...it's one main reason I don't Publish things a lot. :-/

Uwk
  2. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Ya'll better start logging in soonish is all I am saying!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I gave Feb access to the house I worked on...guess that means I'm done-done. ;)

And I WAS logged in, tried to leave the house, and got booted out... X-P

Uwk
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

In case folks are wondering "who's THIS strange name on my Access list?" I have various Carpies on various servers (these are the highest level ones):

Antonia Bayle: Hyndla Twins'Thane, Good Barbarian female, 39 Berserker/64 Carpenter (at the moment; I'll do better ;->)
    Halls of Fate: Vdova Roamin'Off, Evil Kerra female, 100 Assassin/100 Carpenter (kicked her adventuring level up "artificially" so I can harvest with her wherever :D)
    Maj'Dul: Pirupoika Firecrowned, Good Barbarian male, 60 Ranger/100 Carpenter (but he doesn't have all the Faction books yet)
    Skyfire: Karanasdottir Husferth, Good Barbarian female, 44 Wizard/100 Carpenter (also one without a lot of Faction recipes yet)
    Test: Spiritmaker Mo'kele, Evil Sarnak female, 49 Assassin/100 Carpenter (who'd really love to do something on Test again :D)
    Thurgadin: Ratta Tooey (yes, I went there), Evil Ratonga female, 100 Defiler/100 Carpenter (also "artificially" leveled for harvesting purposes :D)

So if one of those names is on your Access and on any items in your houses, that's my bunch...who seem to be almost all female, with more than a few Evils here and there... :-/

Uwk
  5. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

is my house done yet? I didn't get a chance to log in lastnight, passed out early. :p
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and elflover like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Last I knew, they were all done, and folks were visiting their houses, having been released to do so. ;->

Feb's been working like a demon before the hols, getting all the videos done as soon as possible. :)

Uwk
    Febrith likes this.
  7. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Wow and Wow and WoW,

So much talent! All those new folks did so awesome, where have you been hiding? Everyone did an amazing job and I just loved visiting each home!

I hope that everyone had a great time with this event and I hope to see you all for GNG!!!!! (Post coming shortly).

And a BIG hug to Febrith who was so kind to do the video tours for us, thank you so very much for that!

A big Thanks to all that participated and I look forward to seeing you in the next event!

Aney~
    Febrith and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Do you know if everyone's Published yet? :)

Uwk
  9. Contessia Active Member

cant wait got GnG
  10. Lera Well-Known Member

Everyone needs an evil furniture alt. How else can you get Freeport fire pots? And who doesn't want a giant stone urn with faces on fire?
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Actually, I was shocked at how much really cool, necessary stuff was only available by being Evil and talking to those merchants ...not everything, 'cause that would suck, but more than enough. Intriguing... ;->

And here I thought the devs were not being objective enough and the Evils were missing out on all the fun stuff... ;->

Uwk
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

EDIT: Hyndla's up to level 95 since that entry; just hit that "you'll go from 50,000 needed XP to level to over 200,000! :D" nonsense. :-/

Uwk
  13. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Lera has a point there!
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Usually! :D

Uwk
  15. Lera Well-Known Member

[IMG]
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

"This just in: Dr. Seuss turns to the Dark Side. Film at 11. :-/"