NEW NEW NEW! Holiday House Exchange 2018 (HHE18) Official Announcement Thread

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ealdian, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Aneylee Well-Known Member

*2 More Days for sign ups*

2. elflover Well-Known Member

Hurry! hurry! sign up , I'm getting impatient and wanna decorate your home now!
  3. Aneylee Well-Known Member

*Bumping*

Tomorrow is the sign up deadline. I have been viewing some awesome houses from different folks and would love to see them sign up and have some fun. No pressure, but Sign Up!!

This event runs from February 1st thru April 30th. This will cover 3 game events.
    Plenty of time to partake of the game events and make a home for someone and get one in return!

Dip your toe in that decorating pool and have fun!

Aney~
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

So...we'll be getting our assignments on Feb. 1st? Or Jan. 31st, but we can't go in yet until the 1st, or...? :D

Uwk
    also chafing at the bit :D
    Contessia, Iskatawna and Aneylee like this.
  5. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Hehehe I hope to have the assignments ready by the 31st if possible.

Today is the deadline so please get your signups sent in!!!
    Be sure to put Aneylee as Trustee in your home so I can give your decorator access.

*Squeals* So close!!!!

Aney~
  6. Belahna Member

I HATE waiting!!!! Hurry up, hurry up!!! :p:D
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Patience, young Padawan... :)

If we gotta wait, so do you! :D

Uwk
    Contessia, Iskatawna and Quiarrah like this.
  8. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Make sure to set Aneylee as Trustee to your home so I can assign a Decorator for you.
  9. Iskatawna Active Member

Hello, I just got your email Aneylee.. I already have you set (Aneylee) as trustee, so I also set Aney as trustree.. The Character you are looking for on AB is Kamaia to be decorated for, and Ajamimi on MD .. Hope this helps! :eek:
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

My email reception is still unsure at this point, so if you could PM me with the info, that might be the only way to get it to me. :-/

Uwk
    Iskatawna likes this.
  11. elflover Well-Known Member

Sent email Aney fixed trustee access for ya.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  12. Belahna Member

:p Patience is a virtue .. which I lack in life :D
  13. Sennetta Active Member

so we get our house assignments soon
  14. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Finishing up now and will send in game mail to all to let you know your housing assignments!!

Aney~
  15. Sennetta Active Member

in game email or normal email as I have not recived anything yet lol
  16. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Do we have our names yet? Do we? Huh. . huh. . do we?? :p
  17. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Hahaha

All in game mail has been sent except for a few that have full mailboxes.
    *And Thurgadin* Eli set the houses up there for me since my computer does not like switching over so I will send RL mail to those there.

I thank you all for your patience. And I thank those that helped me get my low level toons to where they needed to be!

What a journey it was for sure as after I was done running around everywhere I realized...... I have fast travel :rolleyes:
    Oh and you need copper to send mail!!!!

Please let me know if you need anything and let me know if you did not receive conformation on your house!!

Aney~
    elflover and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I've found that having two copies of the game directory and its files helps immensely with going back and forth quickly (i.e., less than 2-3 hours per) between the US and the EU. ;->

Uwk
    who, if selected for the Thurgadin entry, will probably have to be notified re: PM here :-/

Uwk
  19. elflover Well-Known Member

Had me wondering I knew I didnt have a full mail box, used to decorator toon getting the mail, ops lol. YAY! time to lessen my dungeons capacity.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm, okay, so it's the home owner getting the mail ("Your home has been chosen! :D Get out for awhile! ;)")?

Uwk
    elflover likes this.