NEW NEW NEW! Holiday House Exchange 2018 (HHE18) Official Announcement Thread

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ealdian, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Aneylee Well-Known Member

2. Ratbill Well-Known Member

Finished. :) Excited. :D
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Whew! Thanks! :D

Rest assured, you'll KNOW when I'm done...probably half the people in L.A. County will know when I'm done. ;->

Uwk
    Contessia, Tenchigirl15 and elflover like this.
  4. Lera Well-Known Member

Also finished.
  5. Jelloshot Member

Oh my gosh! As a brand new decorator this has been a heck of a challenge and I have loved every single moment! <3 I just finished and am off to bed ha! I have to say, after all the work that has gone into this I'm a little sad at not being able to log in and run around in it anymore lol! Goodnight all you crazy, wonderful people! :cool:
  6. Febrith Well-Known Member

Standing by to see all your wonderful efforts:)
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, as long as they don't actually remove you from the Access list in some way (like, from Trustee to "Get out!" :D), you should always be able to at least Visit! :)

And welcome to the Crazy Train! :D

I'm done, too...I think. I hope. We'll see. :-/

Uwk
    Jelloshot and Contessia like this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And all your wonderful vids! :D

Uwk
    Contessia and Febrith like this.
  9. Contessia Active Member

Can't wait to see what everyone has done, totally sure they are all awesome. Mines done for awhile now..
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  10. Jelloshot Member

Yay! My first official crazy train welcome! :D

With all of the amazing things that have been going on with this swap, is there going to be some sort of HHE tour coming up or do we just hang loose and wait for the videos to start hitting the forums?
  11. Belahna Member

I'm finished with my HHE18 house! Finally!
  12. Wulfvereen New Member

I am happy to say I also have finished !
  13. Febrith Well-Known Member

Anyone wants to give Febrith access so I can start videos then PM me:) I shan't publish until given the go ahead!
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Whew! LOL! Glad to see I wasn't the only one still working on it today (well, very early today...)! :D

I just hope I don't wind up like some of those poor sods from The Great British Bake-Off show, where they had three challenges per session: a Signature bake, where people would trot out their favorite, tried-and-true recipes; a Technical, where they had no idea beforehand what the heck it was gonna be, but at least they all had the exact same ingredients; and a Showstopper, where they'd have 4-6 hours to really wow the judges with the taste, appearance, etc. of their bakes (Judges: "Impress us! Make us want to buy this if we saw it in a shop window!").

Invariably, the younger, male judge, Paul Hollywood (yeah, apparently ;->) would say something like, "You had all that time to make a Showstopper, and that's what you came up with?" Hopefully, mine will be better received after all this time! :D

Uwk
    who spotted a bit of a glitch in one area, but it would've taken a complete overhaul of everything else in a very complicated region to fix...late last night/early this morning, of course X-P
    Contessia and Mariebella like this.
  15. Mariebella Well-Known Member

Uwkete, bake off might just be my favourite show ever so I totally know what you mean.

I can't seem to stop myself from going in and fiddling with it, really need to stop myself.
  16. Mariebella Well-Known Member

I tried to send a pm but it wouldn't go through. I'll just have to try be patient.
  17. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

I'm finishing up doing laundry and cleaning the house while I'm waiting, can't WAIT!! :D
  18. Contessia Active Member

Gah, my nerves are fraying lol,, will it be liked?. Or will it be pack contents?
    I was fine till today... exciting isn't it ,, bites fingernails,,,, notices not mine yuck
  19. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Almost there folks!! Just waiting to hear back from a few folks and then the bell shall ring and everyone can go running!!
  20. Lera Well-Known Member

Is it time yet?

How about now?

How about now?

How about now?