Need advise on which tank to choose

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Fantar, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Melt Actually plays the game

that's what I was looking for, thanks.
  2. Melt Actually plays the game

Every class can do any content pre-120. Endgame is 4 hours from character creation and is where the majority of the playerbase is. Do not act like you're a majority.
    Priority and Obano like this.
  3. Obano Well-Known Member

Not True. Zerkers and Shadow Knights are just as strong as Monk right now. The issue is that Bruisers are awful. The video you uploaded doesn't produce an accurate parse.
  4. Melt Actually plays the game

If you look at Khrawn and Priority of course you're gonna think SKs are better than they are...
  5. Priority Well-Known Member

Where does it say that?
  6. Obano Well-Known Member

If you look at Obano then people will think Bruiser's are better then they really are. The class is in terrible shape.
  7. Obano Well-Known Member

This isn't true either. I have been out parsed by none P2W fighters plenty of times. The is no such thing as P2W with a Bruiser. It is just pay to be mediocre. Pay to just be barely viable.
  8. Priority Well-Known Member

Barely viable sure looks like >Guard, and they're viable. At which point, it becomes more about what you bring to the table and nobody can compete with a zerk/monk in terms of raid utility.
  9. Nekre Active Member

Exactly Nazy, You said something dumb, and i called you out on it.

Also, Berserker needs buffed, so does SK/Monk, just saying. Im not top 3, so im not satisfied with my class. Please nerf T1's
    Breanna and Snikkety like this.
  10. Revanu Well-Known Member

Breanna likes this.
  11. Obano Well-Known Member

That is "pay" to be barely viable verse those who are viable for free. There is a big imbalance there.
  12. Priority Well-Known Member

The proof is in the video. Bruisers are a good, solid tank. You're outclassed by a monk for sure, but you're parsing with Khrawn and Treggar in that video and that fight parses just fine, even if you're on left side.

Parses with Zerk/SK, brings a semi useful RW buff; Bruiser>SK?
  13. Nekre Active Member

Guys just think about this. Bruiser > Zerker
    Priority likes this.
  14. Priority Well-Known Member

This is the Way
    Nazy likes this.
  15. Nekre Active Member

I only bring buffs, what else do I bring? Certainly not tanking skills or dps, thats just silly talk
  16. Obano Well-Known Member

The parse in that video is inaccurate because everyone is spread out. I already told you that. You can't use that as any kind proof. This isn't about me or what I am parsing anyway.

The average bruiser is really struggling because they don't bring anything to the table. Also Bruiser has one of the worst raid wide buffs. In terms of viability in what is brought to the table Bruiser is dead last among the 6 fighters.
  17. Priority Well-Known Member

There's one way to do that fight on that side, everybody does it the same; the fight parses fine

Also, you brought up dps and why you're the "exception". No other bruiser does what you do, yet multiple people have come in here, told you that they do, and you continue to refute that. There's video proof of you doing just fine in relation to your guilds dps outside Soulburner.
  18. Nazy Well-Known Member

The title literally is "Need advice on what tank to play", not "I think that class xyz is too good" or "I ran y in x about of minutes, look at my parse".

You just openly called for a nerf.
    I did not say something dumb. Look what you just said.

If that was true, levels 1-119 should not exist. Yet they do.
  19. Priority Well-Known Member

Yes, advice on what tank to play. End game matters to most people. Again, you are not the majority, playing at lower levels. There's nothing wrong with that, but input from the top tanks of each archetype in the game is valuable to a player looking for advice on what tank to play.
    Snikkety likes this.
  20. Obano Well-Known Member

Totally false. The fighter you are comparing me to is 800m away. The damage on the other side isn't being picked up by ACT which then gives inaccurate results. Why do I even have to explain this you? I am not worried about what you think. The devs have the real numbers.

Any honest analysis of the zonewides would reveal the real story. Bruisers can't keep up with the other fighters. Nothing I have said in this thread has been refuted. Where are the raid Bruisers that are comparable to me? I could be wrong but as far as I know I am the only one. Tanking a heroic zone is not the same as a raid.