Monk Armor Quest Complete Guide *SPOILER*

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-Naskin, Nov 30, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Auhal Guest

I got it done finally - thanks for the great guide and tips on each stage. My only problem now is that I am unsure of what to do next!
  2. ARCHIVED-Voky Guest

Blah, finally finish AQ1, the armor she gave me has worst stat then the Woven Cuirboilli Gloves I have on now...[IMG]
  3. ARCHIVED-Amanojakae Guest

Opps.
    Message Edited by Amanojakae on 03-27-2005 09:08 PM
  4. ARCHIVED-Hex Guest

Hey Guys...
    I'm on AQ5 at the moment and went looking around for swarm beetles in the area posted and couldn't find them.
    Can anyone give me some help on this?

Thanks in advance!

Phang Lotusflower
    23 Monk - Permafrost
  5. ARCHIVED-Faithes Guest

Heya, I created a guide with my warden ( tis the same quest just different rewards ). I did not read this guide because I don't have the time right now, but you can check mine out in the Warden section. Mine may give more or less information, or add stuff this poster left out...I hope it helps =D.
  6. ARCHIVED-joliver12 Guest

Swarm Beetles are located directly east of tower 1 or on the west coast of the highland plains (where the griffons hang out). There are 2 groups of beetles that are east of tower 1 and they are about 2 levels lower than those in the west. I was able to solo the beetle groups east of tower 1 at level 25 with no special gear, though I did have to FD in the middle of one swarm once.