Monk Armor Quest Complete Guide *SPOILER*

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-Naskin, Nov 30, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Kwonryu_DragonFist Guest

Selwyn Oakheart, cute lil druid lady standing under a tree in South Qeynos (overlooking the N Qeynos zone-gate)

Talk to her at lvl 20 Matthew!
  2. ARCHIVED-Kelendryyst Guest

I finally completed the armor quest last night. I HATE those Highland Huntresses. PITA to find.

I put on the Gi and i'm wearing an all white outfit. My dwarven nipples are now publicly visible.
    I also noticed another member of my guild who's a kerren monk that finished the quest. Their outfit is yellow/green look to it and don't appear to be wearing the sandals. Maybe they tailored the color scheme to different races.
  3. ARCHIVED-Tully14 Guest

What sandals? I have my full set and I am barefoot with a yellow outfit on.
  4. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

Post a screenshot?
  5. ARCHIVED-Kelendryyst Guest

When i log on this afternoon I'll take a screenshot of myself and if my guildie is on..one of him too. I'll post as soon as possible.
  6. ARCHIVED-RockaMan Guest

I don't know why but everyone has trouble finding Acolytes.
    What you can do is get a scout archtype and ask them to track them
    I read about it, not sure if it works but it's worth a try maybe?

Just clear all the social mobs around a foci of the dead and 5 Alcolytes spawn :)
  8. ARCHIVED-Zadkiel343 Guest

I copied this quest guide, with credit to the author, to the brawlers pit quest section, at Brawlers Pit.

If this is a problem, let me know and I will remove it.

Thanks!

Zadkiel.
  9. ARCHIVED-a orc pawn Guest

Just finishing AQ2 tonight. Once I have a full set, I'll have to post a screenshot.

Curious what an Ogre Monk will look like wearing the set...
  10. ARCHIVED-garaldor Guest

11. ARCHIVED-Naskin Guest

No problem Zadkiel :)
  12. ARCHIVED-Dooyas Guest

When is the color change on the armor supposed to take effect? I thought next week with the big patch.

Reason I ask is I have picked up the AQ4 shoulders the other day, and when equipped came out as white bands on my arms. Look cool too, showing off my tattoos on my dwarf. :)
  13. ARCHIVED-Jaide Guest

I really hope its not in affect already... because now i'm going to have a mismatched set. Have the first 4 pieces and yellow arms, now my pants are white.
  14. ARCHIVED-Naskin Guest

Jaide, that always happens. The outfit only works with the arms and gi, with the pants and without the gi you will look like you have newbie pants on.
  15. ARCHIVED-Anasyn Silverdagger Guest

16. ARCHIVED-LothostheUnseen Guest

17. ARCHIVED-Gathorne_The_First Guest

Are any of the mobs solo-able?
    Message Edited by Gathorne_The_First on 12-23-2004 02:02 AM
  18. ARCHIVED-garaldor Guest

Heres My human male, I have to say the female one looks better, if they get the color right though id wont look too bad

[IMG]
  19. ARCHIVED-Dooyas Guest

Thanks for the guide, just finished AQ6 myself and the 1st couple pieces of info were very helpful in getting to the swing of things.

As for the armor, not sure why, maybe it is a dwarven monk thing, though I am sure I saw some green/yellow armor on dwarves, but mine is white.
    Yes, you heard me, all the pieces are white. If someone wants the screenshots just leave an email addy and I can send them.
  20. ARCHIVED-Alarr Guest

Just completed AQ last night and dinged at 27. I probably completed the AQ a little later than most Monks but it's finally done! Many thanks for this post I've consulted it many times during the quest.

When is it time to upgrade your AQ armor? I would expect bwtween level 31 - 35?

The most annoying part of the entire AQ experience was by far the Highland Huntresses. Get a tracker!