Melee priest class cloaks... with doublecast?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by -Soteria-, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Kioske Well-Known Member

Having both flurry and double cast on belts and cloaks breaks a mechanic of the game. They admitted that was their mistake last expansion with the rumcellar belts and cloaks. At the very least they should have a "swap" mechanic for these cloak items so you can choose if you want Double Cast or Flurry for your class cloak.
    Xillean and Neiloch like this.
  2. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

Did not know that they sad that :(
  3. Tajar Well-Known Member

Both would be fine yes, channeler does have a couple of spells, but if I have to choose I will always take flurry over DC for her.
  4. oranges Member

I'd be fine with that. Maybe throw a useful effect on the cloak while they're at it.
  5. Healious Active Member

I didn't think having both on the item was the problem but rather the mechanic of those specific cloak/belts? or am incorrect?
  6. Kiry Active Member

Not voting on issue tracker it since it requires an entirely new login which is just lulz. But yeah mystic cloak with doublecast but no flurry is plain stupid.
  7. Kiry Active Member

You're missing the point, the stat that should be on the melee priest cloaks is flurry, not doublecast, end of story.

Also the casters don't care since they currrently have 100 flurry and 100 dblcast, Mystics have 1 thing worth doublecasting, the rest of our CA's hit for nil so aiming for 100 dblcast on a mystic doesnt net the same effect as it does on a defiler.

This is the caster xpac, congrats.
  8. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

yeah, right with 3k CB cap? nope this is scout x-pack
  9. Kiry Active Member

What does the 3k CB cap have to do with anything? Everyone is limited by the cap!
  10. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Well for one warlocks burst DPS been significantly cripple (wizards been in same boat early)
  11. Kiry Active Member

Firstly we're talking about healer cloaks and healers on this thread (caster healers and melee healers) I never said **** about scouts and secondly everyone is limited by the caps.
  12. Healious Active Member

13. Slick1155 New Member

It would be super nice if DBG would fix these obvious oversights, and add some mit/block to the tank cloaks too. I won't even touch on the different class specific effects as that could be a whole new thread, but these (DC/Flurry) and the tank cloaks (Mit/Block) are just no brainers. I don't understand how we are this far into this expansion and these aren't fixed yet. I'll upvote this as well, for what it's worth.
  14. -Soteria- Well-Known Member

thanks slick! yeah I'm surprised it hasnt been touched yet. Seems like such a simple fix.
    Slick1155 likes this.
  15. bartlesman New Member

Upvoted as well. This should have been fixed months ago.
  16. Billyrayy Active Member

17. Slick1155 New Member

Need more votes.
  18. Healious Active Member

So here we are four months in and still not fixed. Come on Daybreak.
  19. bartlesman New Member

keep hoping to see a fix in weekly hot fix :(
  20. Flatline Well-Known Member

Okay, so this have been
    A) added to tracker
    B) Talked about extensively on forums (The SK cloak is totally silly too and have its own thread)
    C) PM'ed straight to Devs, with the response of "we will take it into consideration" (Paraphrased)
    D) Healer DPS Jewelry is a myth as well

So i think its safe to expect NOTHING, as in no change because apparently all healers Cast and all Tanks want Flurry too etc.

Just ... wrong, cookie cutter, silly and with no respect for the classes and playstyles..

Now thats just my 2cent of course.
    -Soteria- likes this.