Making harvestables no trade

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Indabuff, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Indabuff Active Member

If the reason that they made the harvest no trade was about not wanting to flood the market with them then making them heirloom would not change anything except maybe hurting their sales on the harvest bags in marketplace. I agree with others that say that they are so rare that even if they were tradeable that I have serious doubts that they would flood the market. When the reason they state does not add up chances are its not the reason.
  2. Bashem Well-Known Member

This game has always been weird about game loot and harvest items and its getting weirder as time goes on and it one aspect of the game that annoys me even though there is a method to their madness I dont agree with.

One of bigger things that differentiate this game from WoW and Diablo 3 when they lock down the loot we get.
    I dont know how many people leave that game for that reason as it takes away a fun part of getting in game items.
  3. Tylia Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's why I said "as long as that is also the character you harvest on". It's only a partial fix, and the situation is still messed up. Making the adornments Heirloom is a step in the right direction and hopefully the fragments will follow soon. ;)
    Mermut likes this.
  4. Awkk Well-Known Member

What do you mean by "lock down the loot " and which game is doing it? Not really clear in your post.
  5. Bashem Well-Known Member

All the items in game that cant be sold on market or traded freely like in WoW and Diablo which has very few things you cant sell outright!
  6. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

WoW really doesn't let you sell all that much "freely"...well not unless you transmute it. EQ2 you can do the same, just sell the mats.