House Question

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and New Player Questions' started by ARCHIVED-Voozoo, May 18, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Kahlef Guest

There are no-status 3 room Gorowyn houses too. Just look around the city and you will find it.

Also, the only houses that you can change the appearance of walls, floors, etc. are the ones in Qeynos and Freeport. Kelethin, Neriak and Gorowyn houses don't have that option.
  2. ARCHIVED-Elorah Guest

Trying hard to remember that you are new to the game and are looking for lots of info... But I posted Home Sweet Hovel back on Page 3 of this thread. Being that you didnt know that there were 3 room non status housing in Gorowyn, I can only assume that you ask for help, but dont bother to look at it once it is given :(
  3. ARCHIVED-Seidhkona Guest

Also remember that you can travel to other cities and right-click on front doors and select the "Visit" option, tehn check out home that have open visitor privileges. That will give you a great idea of the layout and possibilities of the home.

Also, check out the homes in the Norrathian Homeshow forum - lots of us insane home decorators post lots and lots of screenshots of our homes.
  4. ARCHIVED-ke'la Guest

Terron@Splitpaw wrote:
    Accually you want to select your level 10 and 20 tradeskill class as soon as you hit Level 9 and 19, because you don't want to lose XP on the combine that would have advanced you from 9 to 10 or 19 to 20.
  5. ARCHIVED-Voozoo Guest

Elorah wrote:
    No hun, you misunderstood me, i was simply asking why would anyone buy a 3 room status home in Gorowyn when there are 3-5 rooms no status just a few feet away. And there are occupied status homes there since i visited some.
    What i am saying is that i can't understand why would someone waste the status on the same thing they can get without status. I find it silly(as in funny/odd/weird) that some actually decide to pay the status for the same "toy" they can have with no status upkeep.
    I now own a 5 room house in Gorowyn, no status thanx to the advice on this thread. Don't be upset, i read everything that was posted here, that's why i asked.
  6. ARCHIVED-Voozoo Guest

Sigrdrifa@Lucan DLere wrote:
    I've been drooling on those posts for 2 straight days now :)
  7. ARCHIVED-Rokaab Guest

Voozoo wrote:
    Because many furniture/house items have status reduction costs on them, meaning if you have enough stuff you can get it so you pay no status (or at least a reduced amount), and therefore its cheaper since the gold cost of status housing is less than non-status housing of the same size, I have a 3 room status house, I havent paid any status on it since I moved in.
  8. ARCHIVED-Voozoo Guest

Rakk@Butcherblock wrote:
    I know most items have status red. all my junk together offers me almost 9K status reduction. What i didn't realize is that status homes are cheaper in coin than non-status ...
    Hmmm... that's why i'm a newb... :)