House Question

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and New Player Questions' started by ARCHIVED-Voozoo, May 18, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Kahlef Guest

That still doesn't make my suggestion an invalid one.
  2. ARCHIVED-Voozoo Guest

Kahlef wrote:
    why woudl i make another evil one in freeport when i already got 1? :p
  3. ARCHIVED-Kahlef Guest

I am not saying why you should. But you don't have a strong argument of why you should not either.

I mean, some people *cough*likeme*cough* need very little reason to make another alt.
  4. ARCHIVED-Voozoo Guest

Kahlef wrote:
    rofl! tell me about it! i have 4 accounts on eq1 all full + a test one, of course... full
  5. ARCHIVED-Voozoo Guest

Jesus man... take the carpet was for real... it flu me half the map betwen all kidna huge creatures!
    problem is i got to maj'Dul " />
    no option Gorowyn...
    ihave Maj'Dul
    Darklight Forest
    Freeport
    Timorous Deep

AND i have been killed and now am in the middle of Sinking Sands
    ok now i died 4 times trying to get somewhere :(
    what now? i am in the middle of sinking sands...
  6. ARCHIVED-Kahlef Guest

That is because you have to right click on the carpet once you are in Sinking Sands to get the choice to go to Gorowyn. Not simply click on it.
  7. ARCHIVED-Lolah Guest

The Timorous Deep option is the one that takes you to Gorowyn. The Sinking Sands carpet doesn't list it with the city name, but with the name for the whole zone.
  8. ARCHIVED-Voozoo Guest

Kahlef wrote:
    i did a right click, and i posted all options
    Maj'Dul
    Freeport
    Dark... Forest
    Timorous Deep
  9. ARCHIVED-Voozoo Guest

Lolah wrote:
    ah... now why did i have to die 5 times to understand that? " />
    that place is totally dark. and i can't find those houses for my life
    finally found them!
    Well i kinda liek the place... brokers, merchants, all are in reach and close... the house is HUGE, the city is ok... a bit dark but ... eh... better than freeport in any case...
    Now can anyoen pls tell me how do i become a citizen?
  10. ARCHIVED-Elorah Guest

I gave you exact directions on how to get to the Housing area, it should have been no problem for you to follow them

If you think that Gorowyn is dark, perhaps you should mess around with your gamma settings a bit. From the eq2i link that I believe someone posted for you earlier....

Becoming a Citizen of Gorowyn

This option is available to citizens of Freeport. All characters who want to move to Gorowyn must earn their Freeport citizenship first.
    Ambassador Zrelach in West Freeport at ( 154, -16, 127 )
    1. Speak to Ambassador Zrelach in West Freeport.
    2. Show Ambassador Godwin, in the city of Gorowyn, your papers.
  11. ARCHIVED-Economist Guest

I've never seen anyone who has been spoon-fed this much. Learn to do your own research.
  12. ARCHIVED-Voozoo Guest

Economist wrote:
    Chill, i ask, if someone tells ok if not ok...
    it is called the newbie yard and that means it's for newbs.
    There are 2 ways to do research and one of them is to ask other ppl that might know it already. I'm not chinesse, i liek to do it the short way not the long way.
  13. ARCHIVED-Blintok Guest

Voozoo wrote:
    I had one of the 3 room houses in South Freeport
    i turned it into a 4 room by placing those ogguk stone tables on the rafters in the first room
    takes about 10 tables but turns into a nice floor.

But i have since moved to a new 5 room in Neriak. I am back home in a sense. I am a Troll and my family grew up in Neriak
    after the Frogluk invasion of Grobb. And since there is no more Grobb the next best thing is Neriak.

As a human (if i read correctly) you should be able to become citizens of Kelethin or Qeynos(SonyEQ)
    but i think your class will change to the "good" equivalent. I became a citizen of Neriak but my class stayed the same due
    to the "evil" alignment.

What about Gorowyn? (Sarnak town) have you looked there? Should be able to move there and stay same class.
  14. ARCHIVED-Voozoo Guest

Blintok wrote:
    Just moved to Gorowyn in a 5 room house and... WOW it's big... 1 room there is bigger tham my whole 3 freeport room... :)
    managed to fill half a room with my stuff... :)
  15. ARCHIVED-Voozoo Guest

i do feel the need to place a warning about Gorowyn homes... they ate 3 of my pets... my robot, cockatrice and carnivor plant are gone and the robot i saw sinking into a column... dunno if they will ever come back but...
    well after a zone out-in they are back
    and i yet have to find out how to customize the look of the walls and floors
  16. ARCHIVED-Elorah Guest

hehe. the pets wander... they are probably some place else in the house now...

However, if you think it ate something in your house, you can right click on the door of the house (from inside) and select to pick up an item. Find it in the list and select it.
  17. ARCHIVED-Voozoo Guest

Elorah wrote:
    the pet's actually get eaten by walls(by the collums to be more specific) since i saw it happen but they just pop back after i leave and re-enter the house.
    They just walk into a column untill they ... dissapear
  18. ARCHIVED-Elorah Guest

Yes, as I said, they will reappear in another room. My Burynai was walking into a wall in my basement... Just kept walking into the wall until he disappeared. I found him all the way on the top floor... lol
  19. ARCHIVED-Voozoo Guest

Elorah wrote:
    ya exactly what happened with my pets...
    Now... i have places 73 objects in my house and i have yet to fill a full room... This is going to take from what i see atleast a few months to get all my stuff :)
    but is ok... i also must lvl up... not just collect junk in my fantasy home :p
  20. ARCHIVED-Voozoo Guest

AND i simply can't understand why Gorowyn Standards (3 rooms) cost status and timorous heights (5 rooms) cost no status...
    it is beyond me why someone would waste status on a 3 room house when he can NOT waste status on a 5 room house...