Hot Gossip from the Coolest Server (Permafrost)

Discussion in 'Guide Events' started by ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax, Jul 9, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

My apologies! Got the times mixed up on the Fireworks Parade and the Tailor in Trouble quests... Forgot to account for time difference...
  2. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

got some mid-week madness going on! check out the top post for Wednesday activities!
  3. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

The Festival of Growth is upon us! This means a new round of quests and events, and let's not forget Erollisi Day!
  4. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

We had a couple of schedule adjustments for Wednesday, please check the top post!
  5. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

whew! we've got a lot for you guys in the next couple of days!
  6. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

Had to reschedule one of the quests on 02/15/11. Be sure to check the Top Post for correct dates/times!
  7. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

We've got a lot on deck for the next couple of days. Check out the Top Post to see the rumors!
  8. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

added some weekend quests and a little special something is on the horizon!
  9. ARCHIVED-SugarbowlSweetlumps Guest

i don't say it nearly enough and i miss a lot of stuff lately (especially on sunday family day :( ) but thank you for all you guys do for us (i know how hard you work at it and the time you give to us freely) -- my play experience is made better by the silly laughs you give me on a regular basis...and the cool little house items here and there are a bonus!

Darda
  10. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

Well we love having you and the "little Mr" (I mean it folks, the guy is TINY!) come along!
    As for missing Sunday events, check out a special little SATURDAY thing we've got going on this weekend (the 26th)
  11. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

I just wanted to send out a quick "Thank You" to everyone who attened our special "Serial Kael'er" marathon on Saturday! It was a lot of fun running it, and I hope you guys enjoyed your trip into Kael Drakkel!
    Be sure to keep an eye here (and in game, of course!) for more special fun!
  12. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

Adding quests as they are requested. Be sure to keep an eye on that top post!
  13. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

Sorry folks, RL aggro in the form of a server crash at work has claimed me for the weekend. I will try to reschedule the Saturday quests that are crossed off.
  14. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

More Guide loving for you all to enjoy!
  15. ARCHIVED-SugarbowlSweetlumps Guest

Hope all is well with our guides...I never see any of you =(
    Hope you can post some more heads up on when you all are gonna be around running stuff for us!
    I am missin' me some guide lovin' and jones'in for you all :)

Darda
  16. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

Those folks in green, they're on the scene! Check the top post for some Green Goodness!
  17. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

Gryger_Halifax wrote:
    Note to self... no more forum posts before coffee... "on the scene"? yeesh...
  18. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

Apologies to everyone who came to Butcherblock Mountains Saturday night... The RL gremlins were out in full swing, effecting not only those wanting to run the event, but yours truly, and I didn't get the notice about the cancellation until a day later.
    The quest has been rescheduled for Wednesday the 13th at 6:00pm. Hope to see you there!
  19. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

No, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you. We have two events running tonight at 6pm Pacific. Choose your path to Adventure!
  20. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

Had a last-minute quest scheduled for Thursday... Hope you can attend! Check the Top Post for details.