Hot Gossip from the Coolest Server (Permafrost)

Discussion in 'Guide Events' started by ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax, Jul 9, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

Top post updated with new events!
  2. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

Check out the Top Post to see this week's quests/events!
  3. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

new quests for the week ending 09/01/2011... check out the Top Post for more details!
  4. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

Update the top post with some more Guide gossip...
  5. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

Woo hoo! Nights of the Dead approaches! We're kicking it off with some fun in Gorowyn.
    Keep an eye on this thread for more Guide goodness, and a special little something for Permafrost at the end of the month!
  6. ARCHIVED-Vader008 Guest

Any word on the special Aether races returning to Norrath?! Those are super fun!
  7. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

Vader008 wrote:
    We'll try to keep up with the City Festivals and offer them whenever we can. Just remember, the City Festival Aether Races are offered by Festival NPCs, so you can do those whenever the Far Seas Trading Company festival is in town.
  8. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

The top topic has been updated with new quests for the week!
  9. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

Happy Nights of the Dead, Norrath!
    The Trick or Treat marathon is back! Last year we had a lot of fun with this, and judging from the feedback, so did you! Look to the top post for times and locations to join in the fun!
    We also have a couple of other events during the week, be sure to check them all out!
  10. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

I'd like to take a second and thank everyone who participated in our Trick or Treat marathon!
    As usual, the players were great, and I wouldn't have been able to pull it off without my fellow Guides, a big round of hugs to everyone!
    My favorite run this year would have to be Kelethin, where we managed to transform everyone into cows... We even made a quick stampede up the Green Knoll ramp and invaded Kelethin! Victory, my bovine breathern! I mean... Moo! Moomoo Moo!
    Again, a big thank you to you all! I hope you had as much fun as I did!
  11. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

As we leave Nights of the Dead behind (just until next year!) we turn our sights towards Frostfell! There's plenty to do, with the City Festivals, Moonlight Enchantment events etc.. And your Guides will make sure we keep throwing more stuff into the mix as well.
    Keep an eye on the top post, we've got another little special Permafrost exclusive coming your way!
  12. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

As you can see, your Guides are out in force, so please, drop on by!
    Also, be sure to keep an eye out in Level_1-9 chat and listen for any zone-wide announcements as we sometimes pop in just to surprise people!
  13. ARCHIVED-SugarbowlSweetlumps Guest

I would like to request you do the foodie one that was supposed to be in QH again from last week...I waited an hour but then had to go and no one showed up =(

=)

Darda
  14. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

Lots of Guide rumors this week! Keep an eye out on the top post and in-game!
  15. ARCHIVED-SugarbowlSweetlumps Guest

Showed up a little before 5pm PST and waited for almost an hour for the event posted in NQ but no one showed up...
    had several people looking...we are all disappointed no one was there to be with us...we checked QH and SQ too to be sure =(
    hope you can schedule it again...feeling frustrated...

Darda

ok heard from a few people on server it was actually run at 4pmish PST not 5 like I thought...so i missed it =(
    please re-schedule =)
  16. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

new quests for this week! enjoy some holiday cheer and some Guide goodness!
  17. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

More fun from your green-robed Guides! Enjoy!
  18. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

Be sure to check out the top post, your Guides have plenty for you to do!
  19. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

Happy Holidays to everyone! Enjoy the in-game and RL fun!
  20. ARCHIVED-Calabeth Guest

Thanks for keeping us up to date :D But looking at all the events. More of those need some evening love as well. Especially considering a lot of people are working during those am postings. Crack that whip on Cboath I hear he likes it lol.