Hot Gossip from the Coolest Server (Permafrost)

Discussion in 'Guide Events' started by ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax, Jul 9, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

We start May off with a special game of hide and seek in Antonica. Keep your eyes peeled (eeeewww...)
  2. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

Just wanted to drop a quick line to everyone and welcome everyone back to Norrath!
    We've got a few diversions for you this week, and be sure to keep an eye out in Level_1-9 chat as well as any shouts in your zones to see if any of your Guides are out and about!
    Why are you sitting here reading this? Get back online and QUEST!!!
  3. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

Our apologies to the folks who came to Frostfang Sea in the early morning today, our researcher got a little kerfluffled and posted the wrong time! If you still wish to lend a hand, I believe you'll find him this afternoon at 4:30pm. Sorry for the mixup!
  4. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

Apologies to those who came out at 1500 looking to help out our Farmer. Some real life gremlins decided to make an appearance. We'll schedule this one out again soon. Be sure to keep an eye on the top post, we'll keep you updated on the goings-on of the Guys in Green!
  5. ARCHIVED-SugarbowlSweetlumps Guest

I would like to request the guide event in Greater Fay that you get the little ghostly orc house plushy =) I thought I saw it run here earlier this month but I missed it due to being sick =(

So, please run it again if you can!

<3

Darda
  6. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

Keep your eyes on the top post, I'm sure that ghost will need avenging soon enough!
  7. ARCHIVED-SugarbowlSweetlumps Guest

Couldn't find any strangers in EFP today at noon so we left after half an hour =(
    Maybe we didn't look hard enough...or maybe they just dont get stranger than me and Eryndor!

Darda
  8. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

SugarbowlSweetlumps wrote:
    hmmm... I'll have to check into that one and get back to you...
  9. ARCHIVED-Calabeth Guest

Just more of a comment. I had mentioned to 1 guide about wanting to meet a dwarf needing help near kael. A little while later another guide contacted me and said to watch here for events. Problem is, look at the last post date here. I have seen more events randomly happen in the last few days with No news updated here what so ever.
    I look at some of the other servers and they are fairly well informed by their crew.
  10. ARCHIVED-Elenielle Guest

Hey there Calabeth! I was actually the one that you spoke with. While we try to do our best to post events that are scheduled, we are not required to do so. Sometimes events are scheduled with little to no notice and therefore we do not have the ability to update the forums for all the events, while other times, a Guide may schedule a quest and because of their personal schedules, they may request that we do not advertise it on here in case the quest has to be rescheduled. In those cases, we do try to make sure that we utilize the channels if we can so that you know that we're out there and waiting for you.
    Please also keep in mind that each server is different, and some are more staffed than others, so while you may see more activity on another board - it may not be possible to have the same level of activity here.
    Thanks for coming out and participating none the less, and continue to check back here periodically for those that we do have the ability to announce in advance.
  11. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

We have a Hunter who will be in dire need of assistance in Commonlands shortly (Thursday 06/23 around 6:30am Pacific)
  12. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

We've had a couple of last minute quests scheduled. Enjoy!
  13. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

More Guide Goodness!
  14. ARCHIVED-SugarbowlSweetlumps Guest

well worth the wait! thank you for the fun!!!

Darda
  15. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

Happy Tinkerfest, everyone!
    There's a couple of quests that might picque your interest.
    Enjoy!
  16. ARCHIVED-Sigmaz01 Guest

Would it be possible to respawn the kael illusion quest again :)? someone informed us of a wrong time and so we missed it /cries!
  17. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

Your wish is my command... check out the top post!
  18. ARCHIVED-Sigmaz01 Guest

Woot! thanks alot!
  19. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

You're most welcome! The nice thing about that particular quest is that there are always new batches of adventurers that are strong enough to enter, so it gets a pretty good rotation...
  20. ARCHIVED-Sigmaz01 Guest

Ah nvm must be PST time.