Hot Gossip from the Coolest Server (Permafrost)

Discussion in 'Guide Events' started by ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax, Jul 9, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Darth Stomper Guest

Mistmoore had pretty cool guides, I hope the new neighborhood's measure up!
  2. ARCHIVED-SIERRYA Guest

I really wish more of the permafrost guides posted when they will be running events on here =(
    Being a guide on another server it is really annoying to know around how many quests have got be be run in a week and we are lucky if even one or two are posted. it is really annoying knowing how far in advance you guys have to schedule a quest and yet we still don't get a post =/. I want to get to do the player end of some of the quests I run......ok I admit I just REALLY REALLY want a snow generator =). Please try to let us know when you are going to run the finest snow, lost frostfell gifts etc quests before they are gone.
    I was playing the game for over 4 years before I even saw my first guide on the server and they are the reason I joined the program. I know you guys are out there so please quit hiding from me =P lol.

TY for the time you do give to the game and to your guide server(s)....just please post more stuff in advance pretty please.
  3. ARCHIVED-SugarbowlSweetlumps Guest

Hope all our guides had a great holiday! See you next year!!!

Darda "can't wait for more guide lovin'"
  4. ARCHIVED-Thaumbear Guest

Hi;
    Who should we contact and how if 2 players wish to get married at the Hold of Prexus?
    Thank you ... Ecebu
  5. ARCHIVED-GSKP99 Guest

SIERRYA wrote:
    I agree!!!!

Edit: I posted this and then within a couple of days there were 3 live events that I know of. I also have noticed that this page is being updated more. I am glad to see that. 1 question: is there a way to get it where I get notification if this post is updated? I have it where I can get replies but that doesn't let me know when the first post is edited with new dates and times. I love the guide events and I want to thank those of you who take the time out of your day to do them.
  6. ARCHIVED-Elenielle Guest

Thaumbear wrote:
    Hello there! Send me a PM with all the details of your event and I will work with you to arrange this.
    Please make sure to include in your PM:
    • Your play character name.
    • Who you would be marrying.
    • An approximate date and time.
    • An email address that I can use to contact you for further information if needed.
    Thank you!!
    Guide Elenielle
  7. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

Well, being a Guide on another server, you certainly can understand how real life can interfere. Especially with the holidays. And I cannot speak for all the Guides, but the snowstorms on the East Coast definitely complicated my getting home and back in time to post events.
    But I'm back home, my desk @ work is cleared and I'm ready to post. As I said in the top message, keep an eye out. I'll post as the quests are requested and approved.
    And yes, the Permafrost Guides do make use of the various chat channels, so if you don't have Level_1-9 on your list, I'd certainly add it (btw, as a hint, a large number of conversations (including LFGs, LFWs and Raid postings) are posted in Level_1-9)
    Gryger
  8. ARCHIVED-SugarbowlSweetlumps Guest

Glad you finally made it home safe and sound!!!!
    And thank you for all you do and to all our guides...been seeing you all out tons lately and hollering in the chat channel which is awesome!!!

see you in norrath!!

Darda
  9. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

we had a few last minute quest requests slip in... see what's on deck!
  10. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

Got a couple of events this weekend... check them out!
  11. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

We snuck a last minute quest on for this afternoon (01/12/2011) - hope to see you there!
  12. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

Your Guides are busy little bees this Thursday (01/13)!!!
  13. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

got some Guide goodness happening this weekend (01/15 & 01/16) ...
  14. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

re-located the Fireworks Parade to Neriak. Still happening at noon on Sunday, just in a different location!
  15. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

hey there, hi there, ho there Norrath!
    We have some Guide goodness headed your way, check out the top post!
  16. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

Editing the Top Post to list new Events... And keep an eye out in game to see if we're running around with our new Apprentices!
  17. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

more quests from your favorite guys in green!
  18. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

more green robe action this Sunday (01/30/2011) enjoy!
  19. ARCHIVED-SugarbowlSweetlumps Guest

boo for everything occuring on sunday (church and family day) :(
  20. ARCHIVED-Gryger_Halifax Guest

never you fret! we've got a whole new crop of apprentices and we're getting ready to unleash them... I mean, set them free to roam... keep your eyes here and in-game, you know we'll come up with something! :)