Heroic Crafters when ????

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by CowKiller, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Kander Developer

We have no plans for that either.
    Sambril, Feldon, Kuulei and 7 others like this.
  2. Avianna Well-Known Member

Sooooo ummmm What DOOOO you have plans for? /Nudges Kander for an accidental leak of info
  3. Atan Well-Known Member

Maybe he plans to reinstate the original interdependent crafting system =P

Honestly I don't expect much to change for crafting since what we've seen since SS. This is the model the seem to like and it is working reasonably well. I just hope they don't do anything to nerf experimenting is all. Keep it significant, keep it 'hard'.
    Feara, Kuulei and Deveryn like this.
  4. Avianna Well-Known Member

NOOOOOOOO, For the love of all of Norrath NOOOOOOOO
    Alenna likes this.
  5. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Thank goodness someone finally answered that talking point.
    Miamya, Feldon, Kuulei and 1 other person like this.
  6. Deveryn Well-Known Member

I agree. All things considered, we're in a good place with crafting. Nothing needs to change. I can't think of anything that needs to be added if we're still going to be 95.
    Feara, Calthine and Alenna like this.
  7. Alenna Well-Known Member

have you tried all the crafting quests that take you from 1-50? and then the mara, and moors and the epic crafting questline. it is no longer that boring. if choose to only do it through writs then you are missing out on some fun content.
    Kuulei likes this.
  8. Alenna Well-Known Member

are you only crafting and doing the writs? there are plenty of Crafting quests that give xp now. with all teh crafting qeustlines and intances now I find it fun not a grind and writs are only used to finish off the tier or during bonus XP weekends when I want to get another crafter or 2 from 60+ level to end level.
  9. Kander Developer

Lots of stuff. Right now my plans are for getting ready for open ToV beta though.
    Cyliena and Avianna like this.
  10. Avianna Well-Known Member

See you there :)
  11. Rijacki Member

It was answered before but, because the answer wasn't want the asker wanted, the answer was ignored (as it will be this time, too, I'm sure, same for the idea of an insta 85 crafter).
  12. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

\

I must have missed it too. When was it answered before ? and "no plans" isn't much of an answer imho
  13. Deveryn Well-Known Member

The question came up here or in General around the time they were first announced. No plans means they have no intention of pursuing that idea in the foreseeable future (which covers at least a year). I don't know how it gets any clearer than that.
  14. Rijacki Member

The question about potions has come up before and they have said "no plans".

No plans means, they aren't planning to put them into the game for the foreseeable future. It's left slightly open ended because they could change their minds in the future just as they had with beastlords (and now another new class). It's pretty difficulr to make a "we will never" statement because there are changes in the team and management every so often.

"No plans" doesn't mean they 'forgot' to add it in and enough hounding at every turn will 'remind' them to add it.
  15. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

Gee seems like no plans does mean (based on beastlords) enough hounding at every turn will get them to add it. Not my idea of fun doing the mom mom mom mommy momma mom mom thing , but seems to be one way to accomplish something.
  16. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

But why would we want instant high level crafters? They'd crash the market...supply and demand would just be crying in the corner...
    Feara likes this.
  17. Rotherian Well-Known Member

Or a way to turn them from somewhat kindly devs into the dev equivalent of the BOfH. :eek: :D

But, hey, that's accomplishing something! :p
  18. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

My bad, I wasn't looking for crafters hehe I want potions. That is the no plans I was referring to
    Guiscard said:
    “How about putting Progress Potion for sale for SC? or on the new vendors where you buy with loyalty token?”

We have no plans for that either.

:p
  19. Meirril Well-Known Member

The "when are you going to put in Beastlords" spam started at launch and was more or less brought up every 3 months until it went into game. How long did that take? 6 years? I don't think repeatedly asking for things is actually going to get dev to reconsider. Or do you plan on keeping this up for another 5 and a half years?
    Morfydd and Rijacki like this.
  20. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

Probably:p, at least until a world with housing and crafting shows up that is more enticing than this one:)