Guild Level Increase

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Rosie, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Pauly Well-Known Member

Congrats on lvl 118. How many of those levels above 101 where the crafters able to earn?
    Soara2, Wurm, Kraeref and 1 other person like this.
  2. Vladislav Active Member

The answer would be ALL of them. Crafters can earn guild levels all the way to 150, just not as fast as a whole guild playing every available play style. As it should be.
    Soara2 likes this.
  3. Raisie Member

We have a lot of crafters in our guild and a lot of adventures. Some do both and some just do one or the other. I give credit to all of them as they have all contributed, small or large.
    Soara2 and Shmogre like this.
  4. Pauly Well-Known Member

just for perspective. Just one SC Merc sold for status is worth 6 weeks worth of ToT crafting quests. One week of adv solo quests is more status than a crafter can earn the rest of this year.
    Soara2 and Wurm like this.
  5. Kraeref Well-Known Member

It's long term for raiding guilds. Our already at 122 lvl after two weeks of expansions.
    Soara2 likes this.
  6. Darln Active Member

It's very easy for a large member guild to level up. A lot easier than those with only 6-12 active accounts who are strictly crafters first then adventurers. I'm curious as to how many of your 922 accounts are still active this expansion? I don't think there is a guild listed on EQ2u that has 100 percent active accounts.
    Soara2 likes this.
  7. Raisie Member

Oh geesh I'm sure that number is nowhere near our currently active! LOL I'm, just too lazy to have to go delete old accounts and their alts. I have 27 alts and probably a third of those haven't been played in 3 years. I would hate to delete accounts not realizing it may be a alt of someone active. I'm not the only one with tons of alts, we have tons in our guild that are alt addicts.

We have people that come back after years also but we do not have that many active. The guild levels we have received now at 118 was done most likely by under 100 active people and that isn't even logging in every single day. Probably half of those are doing the ToT stuff, and rest a mix of crafters and lower levels. I don't like torush to max out a guild but thats just me. It's been fun to see our progress and I kind of like it moving slower then past expacs. Once you are maxed there isn't anything left really for the guild as a whole to look forward to as far as leveling it up.
    Soara2 likes this.
  8. Taezya Member

I'm not really complaining about it. What's done is already done. I'm just saying and nowhere in anything I've said was I trying to imply that leveling should be quick. I WAS talking about contribution. How do I contribute? I both adventure and craft. What I'm saying is that there are people who do one or the other. There are more opportunities inadventuring than crafting to contribute. Now if you just craft when ur guild finally makes it to 100 your contribution will be nearly nil. Why are you talking like every guild is maxed out. Why would you even care if your guild is maxed out? Why would anybody even care if somebody wamts to quickly level their guild. You aren't being hurt or losing out on anything and they arent hurting anybody or getting anything special. The whole idea is pointless. Let them play the way they want...
    Soara2 likes this.
  9. Determind Active Member

This means my guild will need to change the way it awards membership levels. The more status you give to the guild the higher your level in the guild hierarchy. It was pretty easy to keep track of it in the guild window too. Not sure what we can do now except earn it separately an donate it to the guild hall upkeep at the main guild entrance.
    Soara2 and Cheallaigh like this.
  10. kluxor Well-Known Member

Anyone know what the lvl 140 and 150 guild buffs are?
    Soara2 likes this.
  11. Baodam Member

I see a lot of chat about status and guild level past 101. However, I only see two comments about the rewards. Guild amenities added for leveling over 101 and run speed at 5% at 110.We used to get nice mounts with leveling the guild. what about addding amenities that don't expand what we already have but something useful like broker fee discounts or access to new potions or poisons? How about reduced timer on guild call? Secondary Harvest box for rares with security levels like the guild bank? Guild House Items that allow us to port directly to a persons house to purchase something from them that they have on the broker? an additional buff on the guild buff that adds crit chance and/or potency? Additional Storage to guild bank? I know I could think of a lot more.
  12. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

We are currently at level 223 and the bonuses are meh. I would gladly trade all the above for a simple reforger in the guild hall....
    Soara2, Rosyposy and Sigrdrifa like this.
  13. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You almost have a reforger in the GH. If you have a PoP travel gizmo, just go to Coliseum of Valor, reforge, then back (this is my workaround to save lots of running).

But yeah, a reforger would be nice. Maybe allow the guild mender to also reforge?
    Soara2, Hiza, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  14. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

We dinged 225 and yep you guessed it, no boosts or additional amenities. I mean what is even the point of leveling the guilds? It is a lot of freaking work to level guilds past 200, throw a dog a bone and offer some decent guild buff stat increases, additional amenities, larger guild bank, something.
    Griffon Lady, Soara2 and Breanna like this.