Guardian/Fighter Epic 2.0

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Goregutts, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Trepide@Storms Member

No, after seeing the 4th cache, you get the quest.
  2. Syren New Member

Does the zone or boss need to be cleared before Triumph 1?
  3. Wurm Well-Known Member

Think so, I was able to solo clear the trash and kill Polyph.

Cephelon of Many Tenanacles was too much of a DPS check for me solo so I left.

OK went back in and found the chest at the very bottom in the water, still hadn't killed the other names in the zone so I couldn't open it.
  4. Meilay Active Member

Clear zone to pop chest
  5. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Summing up what I accidentally posted in the quick reference thread:

Ran through the Maj'Dul Court of Truth timeline, since part of it grants access to the Arena. Nothing obvious, and access is lost once you get past that step. But one of the quests has you waiting for gladiators to leave Champions' Court, and the final quest in the timeline has you fighting a Sphinx that asks riddles, including the one that Kander gave in his hints on Discord ("What is the beginning of eternity, and the end of time and space. The beginning of every place.").

Nothing jumped out at me, nothing new on the court merchants, so now working on the Court of Blades timeline (they have a Training Arena as part of their quests). Could be grasping at straws, but there are things that match up: the riddle, the gladiators, fighting, even the egyptian theme of the new mount. If it's not part of it, all I've lost is time, right? ;)
  6. Cragfire Well-Known Member

With this guy, drag him to one corner of the small room... then when his red text pops "many tentacles" (or whatever).. move to the opposite, diagonal, corner.. He roots himself in place while he dose his special maneuver. Switch to bow till he charges you.. repeat tactic. Hope this helps.

Me? I'm stuck on the Spider in High Hold (High Keep?). Epic x2 with heavy scripting. Managed to get him to 30% then I bit it. :(
  7. Wurm Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip... my solution was to take my Ranger friend and kick his ***... :D
    Cragfire likes this.
  8. DaimonosLucifer Active Member

Old post sorry but does anyone still need a Steel Warriors Insignia? I'm not on the 2.0 but found it while questing can point it out if you need.
  9. Murfalad Member

I got to the step where it said to kill Srilk in Dalnir, I killed him in there (on expert) and he dropped "An ancient tome key", but it does nothing, the tome says I need a key to unlock it and my quest log still says "I should look for Srilk somewhere in Dalnir".

Should this quest have updated when he died?
  10. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

Yes it should have, I was told it should update in the expert zone, but I did mine in the normal heroic instead.

I suggest /petition ing it.
  11. Mathafern Well-Known Member

Or.... just run the normal heroic. A LOT faster.
  12. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

If he has already killed the goblin, that might not work.
  13. Mathafern Well-Known Member

True- I would at least try that before I petitioned though.

Since the mob only appears when you are on the right step, at least I didn't say: "Are you sure you were really on that step?"

But if you can do the expert, then the normal heroic will take you about 15 minutes at most to blast through- and you can get some shinies while you do it.
    Murfalad likes this.
  14. Murfalad Member

I did run the normal heroic and that worked correctly, I guess a minor problem then as people are normally unlikely to go expert before they have their epic.