Green adornments, level 96-100 - itemization hole

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Yukinoh, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Wintir Active Member

Thank you, Afista!

I am blunt and direct, but always polite :)
  2. Crychtonn Active Member

None of the new adorns have Flurry on them either. Pointing that out since there have been several "casters got shafted" posts in the thread.

Afista thanks for the update and letting us know they are still set to be added into the game.
  3. Gnomad_Madgon Active Member

It is not so much caster vs. melee got "shafted" you will notice there is no flurry or double cast on any of the green adornments. I believe this was done because it would allow some/many players to come very close, reach, or exceed the cap on these stats. The problem is for all DPS classes in game 60 DPS mod will have more value then 725 ability mod. You will find that many tier one scouts look for ability modifier now, and would actually prefer it to DPS mod. So ultimately no class got "shafted" one of the green adornments got "shafted". The amount of ability modifier needs to be higher on the Bonecaster's Focus Crystal to make it desirable.

http://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/1952445670

http://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/2597819034

Gnomad ~ Crushbone
  4. Crychtonn Active Member

Oh I don't disagree the Abil Mod green needs to get fixed. I've even posted several times stating that. I have two of them and only one of the DPS adorns. Because they dropped more and it was before I figured out they were that far out of balance. Wish I'd been more patient and waited for two more of the DPS ones.

I was only pointing out that not only is there no SDA on the new ones there is also no Flurry.
  5. Wintir Active Member

As I've mentioned in this thread, I'd be happy with 4 basic, crafted green T11 adornment recipes; one useful for each of the four primary gaming classes. They don't have to be as fancy as the heroic/raid ones, but at least considerably better than the ones most of us are sporting from previous expansions.

Thinking outside the box, they could possess certain utility abilities like evac, 5% XP bonus, etc. Heck, you could even have one that summons a Duck Mount :D

Hopefully, they will introduce these types of recipes at the same time as the heroic ones they are working on.

P.S. Levelling green adornments can be very slow, but at least it's something that maxed out level 100 players can work on to get a feeling of accomplishment and avatar betterment.
  6. Mermut Well-Known Member

So long as they don't restrict the adorns to those archtypes... sometimes that the devs 'think' a particular class wants in the way of blue stats is... off... from what is actually useful.
  7. Wintir Active Member

/pinball machine hip check bump

Let's keep the positive comments and interest going on this item :)
  8. Enigma Active Member

All they need to do is add 2% SDA on the bonecaster adorns(which this same amount as the duality ToV adorns), and it will not change the balance of having SDA close to the cap or at the cap.