Green adornments, level 96-100 - itemization hole

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Yukinoh, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Crychtonn Active Member

I have two maxed and a third at 98. You can get three plus levels if you grab all the adv solo quest and do them. Being a DPS class I can blow all of them out in under an hour so might not be as good for non DPS classes. They also upped the XP in the heroic zones. The only place they level slow is in raids. Raid XP is terrible compared to everywhere else.

On the plus side the XP per level on these doesn't seem to change.
  2. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

Greetings Everyone,

We wanted to let you know that we are planning on introducing some heroic dropped green adornments in the near future. Thank you for all of the feedback in this thread!
  3. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Thank you Afista! Since none of the raid-dropped seem to have double-cast, perhaps you can look into that as well or see if heroic greens have a double-cast version.:D
  4. Yukinoh Active Member

5. brokenshieldd Active Member

well that is good News =)
  6. Wintir Active Member

Sure IS! Thank you, Afista!
  7. Wintir Active Member

Oh! Afista! Is there any chance that you could also throw the crafters (adorners) a bone, please?

Maybe four basicT11 green adornment recipes? One for each major class?
    Prrasha and Quillyne like this.
  8. ZUES Well-Known Member

Can we get some player made green adorns too? And perhaps player made cyan adorns so we can finally fill those slots? Please?
    Prrasha likes this.
  9. Wurm Well-Known Member

All for player made cyan adorns that require NOT TOO HARD TO GET, DROPS OFF TRASH components (material and recipes) out of the contested zones. That way they can still make people to go to the contested zones to get the mats for them, but getting the one you want won't be as much of a craps-shoot as it is now.
  10. Gnomad_Madgon Active Member

This is great news, thank you Afista! Is there any chance the developers had the oportunity to look into raid drop rates, and ability modifier on Bonecaster's Focus Crystal?

Feedback - Drop rate on Green adornments - AoM Raiding

Our raid force raids for a total of nine hours a week. In that Time we clear 90% of all trash from five separate instances. We are currently on track to all have three green adornments each by mid September. Perhaps earlier as we begin to kill faster, and clear more trash as we progress further. We have a total of sixteen adornments currently.

• 9 - Bulwark of Malice
    • 4 - Core of the Fanatic
    • 3 - Bonecaster's Focus Crystal
    Question - Does Bulwark of Malice have an equal chance to drop? If most raid forces have three tanks they only make up 8% of a raid force. Are these intended for non tank classes?

Feedback - Stat distribution on Bonecaster's Focus Crystal.

At level one hundred this green adornment will grant the player 725 ability modifier. The sixty damage per second modifier granted by Core of the Fanatic is more valuable to every player. I think the amount of ability modifier needs to be increased.

Thank you,
    Gnomad ~ Crushbone ~ CRA Brigade 8
  11. Magic Missiles Active Member

Is there an approximate ETA yet?
    Haven't seen anything new on this and no mention of greenies in the test notes.
    Everyone on the guilds/raids/server keeps talking about new adorns coming and waiting very impatiently.
  12. Hammdaddy Active Member

You really should consider adding SDA to new greens, with how OP that stat is it would take the current raid adorn stats to be doubled to outweigh it, and even then with how high stats are SDA becomes even stronger compared to a measly 10cb
  13. Vasco Active Member

I am really surprised that there are no SDA greens. I still use my old TOV one and just selling the bonecaster and fanatic that I found.
  14. Wintir Active Member

When will we get our crafted T11 green adornment recipes, please? :)

I figured that, what with all the positive karma surrounding the skinflint Sony carbon units being replaced, one or more of your devs might celebrate by "ninja-chuting" in the recipes tomorrow...just in time for the patch :)

Jess?
  15. Deveryn Well-Known Member

Methinks you're getting a bit carried away with calling out Afista in every little question you have. It's just not necessary. If you want something to get the proper attention, title the thread something like "T11 green adornments".
  16. Wintir Active Member

I have asked for her input on a few postings as she is the only consistently responsive staffer out there. Plus she's fun, smart and happy-go-lucky :)

And if you must know, she drew back all the comments on a previous green adornment thread and said she would take it back to the devs.

This was weeks ago. I'm just looking for some kind of progress update(s) on this.

Issues with that, Deveryn?
  17. Vasco Active Member

Hoping to hear something as well. Casters got the shaft with the lack of spell double cast green.
  18. Deveryn Well-Known Member

Any issues have clearly been corrected. Next time you might consider a PM or coming back to the thread in question. ;)
  19. Wintir Active Member

I'll PM you now :) The manly thing to do.
  20. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

Despite being called "happy-go-lucky" (maybe I should stop posting so many smiley faces?) and having the word "old" in the title of the other thread that contained my name in it, I'll go ahead and respond to this thread because it does indeed follow-up on this previous conversation.

We're planning to introduce the heroic dropped green adornments with the upcoming content update. The date isn't set in stone yet, but we'll have some more information about it soon!