Green Adorn Levels to Max in 5 years of Raiding

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Neon, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Estred Well-Known Member

You forgot the 100% memwipes whenever a tank has to have aggro or everyone dies.
  2. Twyxx Well-Known Member

Think it's too late to add a knockup on an elevator?
  3. Estred Well-Known Member

Forget Knockups, I want to see zone-wide punts like old Rognog the Angler had

Oh and um yeah, adornments... they take too long considering they don't account Ward's into the level system. Better to use Nexus of the Bastion for tanking and just wait for Will of the Shiverback to maybe get fixed.
  4. Shanak Member

This game just needs to stop trying to be something it's not... Go back to making this game about questing!
  5. Twyxx Well-Known Member

There's a 10 hour solo signature questline in CoE. Enjoy.
  6. Shanak Member

That's nice, but this game used to have not only a signature quest line, but tons of solo quests, HQ's, faction quests, heroic quests, raid quests, missions, access quests, hallmark quests, random quests you pick up from clickable zone art, multiple contested zones with entire questlines just for them, probably others I can't think of. Then again, this is a topic for another thread.
    Guiscard likes this.
  7. Neiloch Well-Known Member

It at least WAS the premiere MMO in terms of challenging raiding and PvE combat content in general. Focusing more on questing or anything else for that matter more than PvE combat content would be one of the quickest ways to make it something its not.

I think they have done a decent job keeping the combat itself interesting but the content in general including questing could use some serious work.
  8. Shanak Member

I guess they should have called the game Everraid then, huh.
    Guiscard likes this.
  9. Kalderon Well-Known Member

Oh, some leaks the script from new 4x dreadcuter or ? ^^
  10. Neiloch Well-Known Member

Did you really just try and use that tired, old, and baseless argument?

I've yet to test the exp rate of the changed adorns that have 50 levels. But i'm hoping they didn't just split the 10 levels into 50 while still needing the same amount of overall experience to get them maxed out.
  11. Shanak Member

Oh I didn't try, I used it! As for tired, old... well as you can see I haven't used the forums much and must have missed whatever it is you're talking about. Just kinda came up with that in my head. As for baseless... I'm not sure what that means, cause I was basing the name EverRaid on the comment you made about the game's main focus being raiding. Seems like a base to me, which you supplied. But if you're calling it baseless, then you are saying your own comment about Raid/pve focus is incorrect.

PS your non-soga model pic makes your DBness even more profound and entertaining.
  12. Neiloch Well-Known Member

No it was just 'try', since it never works. People have been trying to use it since the original Everquest came out, it didn't stand up then and not once since. Just because the name is EverQuest doesn't mean you should literally be questing forever nor does it mean questing should be the clear focus. It's just a title, get over it.
    I said raiding AND PvE combat content. Here it is again since apparently you can't read too many full sentences in a row and pick up all the words.
    Avirodar likes this.
  13. Daalilama Well-Known Member

Hmm thought the names one shotted healers for healing you.....
  14. Magic Missiles Active Member

Can we get this thread back on track regarding Green Adorns and the rate of leveling?
  15. slippery Well-Known Member

Or not leveling as it may be.
  16. Vene New Member

Did you guys at SOE forget about this?

It's LATE FEBRUARY already. Any info you could share with us would be apreciated. We have been waiting and waiting... but this is starting to be too much... Next GU didn't even say anything about green adorns that I am aware of?
  17. Neiloch Well-Known Member

18. Hoosierdaddy Active Member

Is it reasonable to expect these changes to green adorns to go live with tomorrow's update?

We were told the issue would be addressed in January (and this is the last update of February).