Got Gi?

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-Rrawl, Oct 14, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Coccinea_Maga Guest

Wu's Fighting Shirt

[IMG][IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-lucid_dream Guest

Hannalynn wrote:
    [IMG] [IMG]

PS: not mine, found the screenshots on a raid guild website.
  3. ARCHIVED-Hannalynn Guest

Its even more beautiful than i thought :p I wonder if there is a female pic out there, would love to see that slinky black gi on a woman!
  4. ARCHIVED-zeerobot Guest

Don't know if this has been thrown out there yet.

I recently purchased this gi off the LdL broker (for a great price, as far as gi's go!) so I'm not sure where or who it drops off of yet. I just know that it looks great and that I squeed all giddy like when I bought it. Upon closer inspection, I notice it said it was crafted. I don't know if all armor sets are like this, or if they have indeed added crafted gi's to the game. I am waiting on some answers.

It is part of the Adept Blood Hide set, and shares the graphic with the Gi of the Ashen Disciple, only red (for females, I attuned it without thinking of getting my male bruiser friend to try it on for screens). I hope these pictures work...

[IMG]

[IMG]
  5. ARCHIVED-Ghyro Guest

It seems to be a tailoring recipe which drops in DFC (found it today) and it requires blood iron ore which also seems to drop in DFC :\.
  6. ARCHIVED-Mita_Forsaken Guest

Yup, it's part of the Adept Blood Hide armor set, but just to let folks know that the squirrel was more then estastic to learn that the cap is a woven hat. :thumbup:

Here's mes with the cap helm on and it was pricey but well worth it:

[IMG]

Figured if I's got the entire nine yards on, might as well show it.
  7. ARCHIVED-ojiji Guest

Hello guys, Japanese Monky post a pic. Rockpounder Male version :D [IMG]
  8. ARCHIVED-Novusod Guest

Got the Male Version of the blood Hide Gi just today. I have to say this is the nicest looking Gi in the game.

[IMG]
  9. ARCHIVED-smootheemaker Guest

10. ARCHIVED-smootheemaker Guest

11. ARCHIVED-Taubin2 Guest

12. ARCHIVED-NerissaRavenHeart Guest

Hi Rrawl long time no talk/post.
    I got some eyecandy for you. Hope you enjoy.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  13. ARCHIVED-Novusod Guest

Wow nice. You have any idea where these Gi's drop: Dupione Silkworm Gi Dupione Stoneweave Gi Fortified Rageweave Gi I had never even heard of those before.
  14. ARCHIVED-Novusod Guest

Well acourding to this thread the Silkworm Gi comes from a city task called: "A Heroic confrontation." I assume the Rageweave Gi comes from the Freeport version of the city task.
  15. ARCHIVED-Eddessa Guest

Nice post, very informative. Now I finally have some guidance. Thanks all!
  16. ARCHIVED-Nokrahs Guest

Fortified Rageweave with +dps +crushing? where please? ready to camp 10000 mobs for it :)

cheers,

Nok
  17. ARCHIVED-Bornholmeren Guest

The rageweaver gi is from a 60+ city(writ)raid, at level 50+ city(writ)raids drops armor molds, which in my opinion is better than mastercrafted, and can be worn from level 50 and from level 60 depending on the mold of course. The mold is a loot that needs to be examined, it will give a quest that says you have to talk to an npc, this npc is located near ther writgiver and will exchange the item with a piece of armor. The armor can be used by Bruisers and monks.

Edit: each city(writ)raid will drop at least 2 molds
  18. ARCHIVED-Ghyro Guest

is that stuff soloable at 70?
  19. ARCHIVED-Coniaric Guest

Aw ... is that Ess Li's Resplendent Gi found only on PvP server?

I like the color blue.
  20. ARCHIVED-Novusod Guest

Two new crafted Gis are in the new RoK expansion so far:

[IMG]
    [IMG]