Got Gi?

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-Rrawl, Oct 14, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Kamxam13 Guest

Sorry to bring up an older topic, but they do have a Gi in the frostfell instance for about 6 tokens that requires level 22. It's bright blue and has some decent lower level stats but has the Gi look. A good beginner Gi if anything till you get higher and can get better.
    Goblin merchant who has it is the one near the guy that sends you to sleigh the dragon. also has some other class armor and house items.
  2. ARCHIVED-Cozumel Guest

This thread is 4 years old (minus the above poster).

Needs to be un-stickied-- as it is VERY obsolite.

-- Coz
  3. ARCHIVED-circusgirl Guest

Fashion is never obsolete.
  4. ARCHIVED-Exordus Guest

Vinka@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    I agree, although you should post your tSO Gi's. That's about the only Gi's i'm missing in my collection.
  5. ARCHIVED-Arbreth Guest

My Bruiser does not have all of them yet, so keep the sticky!However, there are more Gi out there now, or so I have heard rumors of...
    I do wish that they had more styles, while Bonnie is female, her Monk mate is male and he does not care for the shirtless ones most of the time and I find that the look of the wrestling belt is overdone and probably unconfortable.
    Some time in the future it would be nice if they got rid of the duplicate looks too.
  6. ARCHIVED-Exordus Guest

So far i've only seen two mastercrafted Gi's this expansion. Both the same style as before, topless with wrist pieces showing. One was pure black, the other was a deep red (I think). Anyone have any nice Fabled or even Legendary ones to show off? I'd love to see a new look.
  7. ARCHIVED-swbles Guest

I have yet to see any gi graphics from SF. The raid armor looks terrible it looks like they forgot to add in armor graphics entirely.
  8. ARCHIVED-circusgirl Guest

I was very dissapointed by the lack of new gis in both TSO and SF. TSO gave us a multicolored version of the hookerwear as our fabled gi design, and TSO seems to have given us random armor instead of anything remotely monk-like. We have some new colors for the old DoF style gi graphic, but thats it.
  9. ARCHIVED-Yadarya Guest

I'm assuming that the gi of the rockpounder master is no longer available with the revamp and releveling of Kaladim. Any chance that it was moved elsewhere or perhaps scaled down to lvl and remains in the loot table? Any ideas?
  10. ARCHIVED-songi86 Guest

I made a topic on it in the Items section but no answer so I'm guessing they totally removed it from game. I'd just like to it either moved to another zone's loot table or just made into a lower lvl item matching the zone's level scheme (with the same appearance of course).
  11. ARCHIVED-Thrakkorzog Guest

I got the Mordite Studded Battleguard off the Coagulation of Flesh and Evil in Befallen Necrotic Asylum.
    [IMG]
    Here are the Gi's from the Station Store 4 pack of Gi.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]