Got Gi?

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-Rrawl, Oct 14, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Thrakkorzog Guest

Here is the mastercrafted Gi for ROK.

[IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-duplicity Guest

Always like collecting Gi and thought peeps might like to see a pic of the new Legendary one in RoK.
    \aITEM 899164462 639300671:Quarrelsome Tunic\/a
    [IMG]
    Enjoy

Daae Thyme
  3. ARCHIVED-matchew Guest

IMO
    [IMG]
    blood adept gi and blood adept hat, snug aint it? :p
  4. ARCHIVED-Exordus Guest

Why is it that the Gi's look so much different on women then the man? Not to mention the lack of graphics for the RoK Gi's. My wife has the legendary Gi from one of the instances, but in the dressing room it looks totally different on my toon....less colorful, less design. Not to mention, it's the same graphic as my RoK brawler fabled Gi!! I hope the T4 Monk GI looks different, or the Gi of Swirling Lava off of Druushk in VP.
  5. ARCHIVED-Raidein Guest

All I want is a gi that looks like the starter armor so that I can put it into my appearance and be done with it. I don't care about stats or anything, I just want the look of the armor I destroyed without knowing that I could equip it for appearance 15 levels later. Can anyone help me?
  6. ARCHIVED-Thrakkorzog Guest

Here are some Kunark Gis that haven't been posted yet.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  7. ARCHIVED-Alienor Guest

Raidein wrote:
    You might want to check here: http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Category:...uipment_Type%29
  8. ARCHIVED-Raidein Guest

That link didn't tell me how to get one. Is it still possible to get one?
  9. ARCHIVED-Keudiil Guest

If you want something that looks like the gi you get when you start out then I recommend doing the quest 'A Guard Insignia?' in Darklight Woods. When you finish that quest, a new one (A Missing Recruit?) becomes available that rewarded me with a 'Reinforced Gauze Shirt'. Anyway, it gave me the good ol' white gi appearance. Something to check out anyway
  10. ARCHIVED-DaMosherMan Guest

There's a gi in The Caves that's identical to the white starter gi. It's called the Armor of Bliss. You do a few quests, and it becomes available as a reward.
  11. ARCHIVED-Godz1lla Guest

For those o fus who hate the "wrestling champion belt" look, what are the gis that are only pants and wristcuffs? Any chance some of them are under lvl 30?
  12. ARCHIVED-Munie Guest

I did the quests in South Qeynos for an Initiate's Gi. I dont know if this is considered an AQ or not(still don't know what AQ really is), but anyway it is like a yellow color with a hint of green in it. It looks horrible. I am erudite btw.

I would kill to have a decent looking Gi pre lvl 50. If nothing else a "straw hat" would be cool too..can't really find any info on them though...seems all are high end (ie 65+)
  13. ARCHIVED-Jathal Guest

Rashnic@Nektulos wrote:
    There are no straw hats until the higher tiers. Good looking gi's with good stats are very rare. I would say buy some leggings etc that you like for the looks, grab some "naked" armor pieces from the current world event, and make use of the appearance slots.
    All you gotta do is survive the first 19 levels
  14. ARCHIVED-DaMosherMan Guest

You don't have to wait until the higher levels to get a straw hat. You can get a straw hat at lvl 37. It's the Adept Blood Hide Cap. There's actually a full Adept Blood Hide set, with the gi and everything. The link below is the Eq2 Traders website that has the full set listed with stats and everything.

http://eq2.eqtraders.com/images/art...es/DFCAdept.jpg
  15. ARCHIVED-Nasaan Guest

16. ARCHIVED-lagerone Guest

Where does the Gi of the Shadow Lurker come from?

Bah world event item :(
  17. ARCHIVED-Stradeus Guest

lagerone wrote:
    The GI from EoF legenderay class set that drop from last boss in Unrest look exactly the same if I remember right :)
  18. ARCHIVED-Jgok Guest

Just came back to the game after leaving in 2006, and after reading through this whole thread and seeing all of the male Gi pics, I feel very justified in deleting my old monk and remaking him as a female. The lowbie female monk harness I got in gfay looks better than anything I had in my inventory or could afford on the broker. I'm sorry, but I really don't need to see the nipples of my male barbarian, especially when he's wearing what looks like a gay sailor suit with bell-bottoms.
  19. ARCHIVED-TheBatman Guest

Hi fellow Monks,
    Just like Jgok, I just come back to the game after almost a year. And while running wildly in the so long forgotten lands of Norrath I happend to remark that my outfit is now so vintage .
    Could a charitable mind spare some minute to describe what's new and beautifull in this modern Monk wardrobe please ?
    I've heard, that some fine Gi could be crafted. that could be a way for me to catch up...
    Anticipated thanks
  20. ARCHIVED-KingNoob Guest

The lowest pants and cuffs gi that i can think of that i actually used was the blood drenched gi, which you will need the bloodlines expansion for.
    [IMG]