Good job effectively killing off high end PVP

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Drew575, Aug 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ydiss Member

Good job effectively killing off this thread :)
    BulletCatcher66 likes this.
  2. fireburd Member

there is NO BG Rhodis

NOBODY plays BG

because of balance of theer

been that way since the time lock servers
    and not because they went to the time lock servers just because the really good players are disgusted with daybreak

in balance of theer daybreak tried to force the alt farmers the only ones that spouted they liked the zone off the launch pad so they introduced "your reluctance to join the fight has been noted" and the intent was if you were an alt farm camping the launch pad for tokens you you would kicked with truancy

the problem is it didn't work right so everybody got spammed that message even the players fighting

and if you died fighting in blance of theer you would get kicked from the zone with truancy because daybreaks broke *** **** thought you were camped on the launch pad

but nobody liked that zone to begin with the problem was not camping the launch pad nobody gave a **** the zone just never was a fun battle gournds zone

daybreak they don't listen

for me being stuck I don't pay for balance of theer I wont pay daybreak till that zone is gone

I have a ps4 I just beat the quest line in Elder Scrolls online and I could keep playing the game but I am playing

witcher 3

it would be damn nice to play a bg once in a while but I will never play balance of theer

daybreak can shove their rules up their *** I am the customer and there are other options

I don't have to pay anybody and I wont pay for some ******** like balance of theer
  3. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

So - nobody plays BG so there's no one for you to PvP against, and F2P Nagafen is soon to be gone, but you won't pay DBG until Balance of Theer goes (which is highly unlikely). You have to subscribe to PvP on Deathtoll, but you won't pay DBG anything. So I guess that means your days of PvP in EQ2 are over.

Bye. Can we all share your stuff?
  4. fireburd Member

nobody in nagefen either

balance of theer will go or daybreak will go bankrupt

I am here to remind them why they are losing money
  5. fireburd Member

rhodris it is not my stuff that made me a legend

I am only level 95

I wrecked level 100 with overseers gear and I have level 95 dread gear

you don't pvp rhodris have you ever done a battle grounds ?
  6. Frinch Well-Known Member

On the contrary, I'm fairly certain most of them are patients of some sort.

~F
    Shasta, Kittybock and BulletCatcher66 like this.
  7. BulletCatcher66 Active Member

I shouldn't have to "ask around". Your reputation should precede itself right. There is no sustenance to you claiming you and/or your guild are the best. Being the best is determined by the populous. No one talks about Banned, especially in general or guild chat.

I'm so mad at the amazingness that is eer.... I don't even remember your guild name it has changed so many times. Banned. Right.. this week its Banned. I'm super ticked off at Banned. :rolleyes:

Psshh.. I wish I could play 24hrs a day. I would need to quit my job and ditch the family and I can't do that. One can only dream though. I am usually out looking during NA prime time hours. Not sure of your location... (maybe your EU and this is all just a difference of time zones, and maybe we can hug it out after, I have some oil and butte... lotions i can rub on your legs....( /e licks lips) I do like chicken.)

Give up the anonymity I will not. There is no reason to. Nothing to prove to you. I am in WP also. I have The Eraser as my bodyguard.

99% of what I post about is the vote. That's what I care about right now. That is what this thread is about. don't think the opposing side is evil, you all were just loud with your doomsday prophecies of the server failing because of a No vote. And I was loud about the opposite. Did i call someone an idiot? my fault. I didnt think I did. Yes whiners and complainers, yea. People are ******** up a storm about a no vote.

OH you found me out? Ohhh Noooessss.!!!! :eek:

Yep you got me. I apped to Banned. got booted for having DH alts etc.

Darn it. Nah j/k I'm still in Qeynos/Freeport/Haven... there is no way that was me. But I smile a little on the inside knowing your overly paranoid with this to the point its influencing your game decisions. You must think about me a lot huh? I wish we could be friends.
  8. Sempermalum Member

That sounds like banned players, not everyone. Just because you all are afraid to leave haven by yourself without evac off cool down doesn't mean everyone else is. Please stop pretending your faults are the norm
  9. Ardur Duradan Well-Known Member

pally has evac?
  10. RadarX Community Manager

This has been a bit of a rough ride across 6 pages so let's go ahead and put it away. Feel free to PM me with concerns.
    Ardur Duradan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.