Good job effectively killing off high end PVP

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Drew575, Aug 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drew575 Active Member

because the vote was a NO, a bunch of end-gamers will be quitting. People that aren't lvl 40+ should not have the right to vote, as progression does not effect them. I'm all for level locking but they should not be allowed to hinder the vote...ty.
    Nuhvohk and Dead like this.
  2. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

Thank goodness. Will you be one of them please?
    Arbiter, Ajjantis, Raff and 11 others like this.
  3. eXyst New Member

like i posted in a prior thread, its a majority vote meaning majority voted this as a no, meaning the majority of the player mass will be satisfied with the results.
    Raff, Chocoholic, Mowse and 5 others like this.
  4. Drew575 Active Member

you say that now, until you have noo ne to fight because you're bored of the content that is easily clearable in 1-2 nights.
  5. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

I'm a release-day player. My first max-level character got to 80 at the very end of Kunark, because I was having so much fun playing all of the content.

So I mock your claims of impending boredom.
    Alenna, Shasta, Siren and 4 others like this.
  6. Rebekha New Member

That is ridiculious. Because a few hardcore people rushed to get to 50 in a week or two on a TLE SERVER, then, they are going to quit! LOL! It's a TLE SERVER! The object wasn't to rush to 50 again to show people how uber you are and then whine, there is nothing to do! That makes no sense! Go play on a live server, then you can have all the expansions unlocked and you don't have to wait! This is a TLE server, which means, people want to enjoy the game the way it was. Many people aren't 50 yet. I have like 4 characters that are in the 20's, but have also crafted as well. Smell the roses! We can vote to unlock next time! That's what makes this Deathtoll server fun!!!
  7. Pailll New Member

Come on drewbie you faction to grind still right? Lulz
    Mitten likes this.
  8. Matddh Member

Doom and gloom! No this vote did not kill high-end pvp. High end pvp is about pvping.... Doh. I would have loved to see t6. I do think it brings alot to the table and I do not feel it takes away from anyone wanting to stay in t5.... Let's call a spade a spade! The vote was inflated by people who bot. Botters have nothing to gain in t6. I really wish there was a way to identify those that bot anywhere between6 and 24 toons those votes should not count.

Regardless, we are stuck with t5 for an additional 30 days and while I am disappointed it's not the end of the world. Maybe some ppl should take some time off.

The real question, for those who voted no and are not bots. When would you like additional content to be released?

No time soon?
    In 30 days?
    In 60 days?

Let's figure this **** out. The vote should be about the community and if we come to an agreement maybe we can see xpac being released in a more favorable way?.
    Dead and Shasta like this.
  9. Kazooooooooooo Active Member

I'll try to explain this to you again. For the vote to pass it requires 2/3rds or 66%. That means If 66% percent of the population do not vote yes but say 64% do, the vote still fails.
    Kalissar likes this.
  10. Kazooooooooooo Active Member

Should probably play on a PvE server then
  11. Matddh Member

Math...
  12. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

Perhaps you should play on a PVP-Live server.
  13. Siren Well-Known Member

You have no idea whatsoever what the actual voting figures were, though, and Daybreak's post said "neither server made it by a longshot," so obviously the vote was nowhere near 64% positive. This is a number from your own mind and nowhere else.
    Shasta and BulletCatcher66 like this.
  14. Foretold Well-Known Member

So the level 50's can't PvP any more because no new content? Sorry to hear that, guys.

/sarcasm
  15. Matddh Member

Just for the record. I know the "population" voted against dof. And it's over and done with. I'm curious about how much of that population are bots. Just look for dumb *** names and it's pretty obvious.

Can we possibly get some devs to take a deep dive into this problem.... I'm not asking yall to ban ppl(they should be, but it's obvious that they won't, I get DBGs need to make a buck) but if yall could try to identify if votes on the tle server are impacted by people who run multiple accounts.

Keep in mind some of these ppl have hundreds of krono. They don't actually pay.
  16. BulletCatcher66 Active Member

BAHAHAHAHAHAH

WOOT WOOT

The more quite majority has won. All you hardcore folks who rushed to the end and wanted everyone else to do the same got told No.

You're convinced the no vote passed because of bots? You just make this stuff up all on your own? You do realize that the type of play style you participate in is not the same as a lot of people. ie. Rushing to the end to clear it all away.

I'm not a bot. I voted No. I will vote no every single time too. TIME LOCK... NOT RUSH EXPANSIONS...
    Maachilie, Shasta and Siren like this.
  17. Ardur Duradan Well-Known Member

if anything this should increase high tier pvp, because now all of you slow ride take it easy folks will have time to get to t5. And then you will quit after getting wrecked by pvpers that have been waiting for fresh meat.
    BulletCatcher66 likes this.
  18. Thetmes Active Member

To those saying that the no vote will kill off PvP at cap because they will quit. I have a question for you. Is it that you will not be able to grind up another 10 lv's in 1 -2 days and gank solo green questers with full groups as some of you have been doing for a while now?

Just wondering is all.
    Shasta, BulletCatcher66 and Siren like this.
  19. Siren Well-Known Member

Maybe the rushed-to-50s don't want everyone else to catch up to them. ;)
  20. balzor Active Member

Windstalker said more than 2/3s of the Deathtoll population voted no though, so in this scenario it was majority rules. I wanted dof too though, Lavastorm and Nek2 gear ruined the fun of raiding t5.
  21. Thetmes Active Member

Yea keep the advantage of gear and levels. Kinda like bringing lv 44 toons to the Ant WF and killing lv 39's. Both factions did it and it was a crap tactic then. I wonder if the same thought process is being used here?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.