Good job effectively killing off high end PVP

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Drew575, Aug 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ajjantis Well-Known Member

Drew QQ
    BulletCatcher66 likes this.
  2. Ecugia88 Active Member

I didnt realize the point of a TLE server meant rushing into expansions. Weird.
    Kittybock, Raff, Siren and 2 others like this.
  3. Sempermalum Member

I think most people assumed a PVP TLE server, would rush to the point where pvp actually came into the game, so they could relive the glory days or whatever, not sit around at a point that is completely unbalanced for who knows how long.
  4. BulletCatcher66 Active Member

There is PVP out there. I was contesting named spawns against Freeps, Qs, and Exiles all weekend. Maybe the lack of PvP the loud minority is complaining about is really just a lack of patients and willingness to go out there and find it.

Ardur's post a little bit ago was all about excuses as to why pvp was what it was. This was good... that was better, this place is bad. Yadda Yadda Yadda... Ardur wants specific scenarios to fight people on what he beilves are the best terms. There is PvP out there. Just not the PvP you all want specifically. Does this guy want BGs back? (i never played em, just heard they were horrible). EQ2 PvP is wild kills and thats it.

Gotta be wild to get the kills.
    Siren and Eradani like this.
  5. Marschstiefel Active Member

They always want more,they always want to be better,and they always want to make a fun time a chore.....that's why servers,and events end up failing on this game. What people want !!! You can't always get what you want ! :)

Instead of attending this server with a humble attitude,and playing to have fun they want a career !! It's like the child that decided to eat all his samhain candy that night.......now he has a tummy ache and no more candy !! He will wait till next year unless his mommy and daddy decide to buy him more.

Also locked PVPING at level 39 always failed because the minorities got everyone to max a crafter because they wanted to USE UBER GEAR so they can have thousands of HPS at level 39 !! So after crafting to max for endless hours and weeks or maybe months they got burned out of the project,and quit.

Just play simple,have fun.....this isn't a govt
  6. Groans New Member

I say its the opposite, all the people who want DOF are botters!
  7. Kindle Heartforge Active Member

I don't seriously play I play serendipitously.
    mercenery and BulletCatcher66 like this.
  8. dngrmse Active Member

I think you have it backwards. People at, or above level 40 are too personally involved to make rational decisions about DoF, hence they should be the ones denied a vote.
    Shasta likes this.
  9. rutro Well-Known Member

I believe the reason people want the new content is the fact that there really is not any pvp. PVP is fun fighting in a square with no trees....get my drift..? TBH, they should just make everyone the same level and have the same gear...and see who really wants to PVP...LOL!
  10. Ardur Duradan Well-Known Member

there has always been arranged pvp on naggy, and there is on deathtoll( havent you seen a good pvp video? Not all of those fights were stumbled upon in the wild). I obviously want both open world and arranged pvp. I just dont want arranged pvp where you play capture the flag or hold the post or step on the tile. Stop the BS posting in my name friend I am more than capable of speaking for myself as you are.

also sometimes you have to arrange fights. Have you ever seen 2 rangers with dreadnaught fight one another? Not unless they arranged it I bet. Same goes for any scout. There comes a point when you get fame and cant get any more without arranging a fight. Because most players w/ titles are bringing friends or rolling in a group when they go out into open world. And anyone who isnt rolling in a group either is a scout with track, or has evac. I could troll through zones solo and kill non titled questers all day. I used to, but its just not a challenge. Its a challenge when you know that your opponent is on your level though, and in order to get more of those kinds of fights you need to do some arranging. This server is not populated like naggy was, its smaller. Open world isnt the same here as it was then. Anyone who is out there looking for level 50 pvp consistently would know this.
  11. BulletCatcher66 Active Member

And we could call the game Guild Wars 2
    Arielle Nightshade likes this.
  12. BulletCatcher66 Active Member

I haven't seen the video. Link?

Where would one go if they were interested in these arranged fights?

I don't speak for you. I repeat your nonsense. Most of time you have valuable contributions, but when it comes to your guild, your just full of bologna and and posses a unique delusion of grandeur; as if you and Banned are the next best thing since sliced bread, and we all on Deathtoll should be so lucky to have PvP folks like you all around.

You got all the answers. You have all scenarios covered. Your arrogance is coming out of your ears.

Its Saul Goodman.

All the times im out in the wild I don't see you... ever... not once...
  13. Ardur Duradan Well-Known Member

all you do is log in to a qeynos/freeport toon and ask around. ask guilds, ask in general, etc. Its pretty simple to do.

if you want to repeat my nonsense, perhaps you should quote my posts instead of rewording them to suit your petty arguments. If you were repeating me, no words would be changed. If its so easy to illustrate how much of an idiot I am by what I say, just use the source.

You sound mad about the amazingness that is banned. Sorry man, but you can find out why we toot them horns, I cant help you.

I don't have all the answers, I have my opinions, and you have yours. I don't try and rephrase what you say to suit my arguments, like you do to me, dreww, and others. I have no problem admitting I don't have a solution for something, or if I am wrong. dude you make a lot of assumptions about me, in a lot of your posts. How is that not arrogant to assume or make up an idea of what you think I am about, all while saying you respect my opinions? You just want to make people look poor, its what you say in every post. Why don't you let bad people look bad, they tend to be successful at looking poor on their own and probably don't need your assistance.

There's 24 hours in a day, are you out in the wild looking for pvp all of those hours? Also another way to find me is to send me a tell. or PM me where/how I can find you. Any time you wish to give up the anonymity ( what are you in witness protection?) and want to arrange a 1v1 let me know.

You know you ARE like Saul Goodman, You will fight for a cause, and try to win it despite how it might affect others. Being rational doesnt matter, being constructive doesnt matter. being ethical doesnt matter You just want to win an argument/dispute and nothing more. I guess Saul is quite the role model for you.

I think its safe to say you have no interest in discussing this with anyone, and your only interest is trying to turn people into something that suits your cause, or your opinion of them. You are trying to be a politician in a video game and you have no honest discussion to offer on any subject. I mean 99% of what you post is about this vote for an expansion, and about how the side who wants the opposite of what you want is evil and so bad. You are no different than them, you are just as caustic. You are calling people who want the opposite whiners, and idiots, just as others on the opposite side of that argument foolishly did.

I honestly feel sad trying to discuss something with you because theres just me trying to read what you say and talk to you about it, all while you try to find a way to turn me in to mr bad man.

PS I think I know who you are now, in fact you apped to banned just recently, and got booted for having an alt in darkhand the next day. You are just a troll. And I am done trying to be sincere and have a rational discussion with you.
  14. fireburd Member

when I was on naggy server, I still am, but when the game was great I didn't have time to vote or hang out in these forums fireburd is a legend and became a legend playing the game not voting on things the company you are paying should already know

the people that hang out and in these forums and vote are NOT the majority of the players and they do NOT represent the good players

they DO represent the casual player that uses this game as an extension of social media such as facebook

but the good players the PVP players do not hang out in forums and vote they are playing the game honing their predatory pvp skills.

any pvp matter should not but subjected to a vote of pve social media nubs that don't have any idea how to pvp and get one shot wrecked by a level 95 legend when they are a level 100

DAYBREAK NEEDS TO DELETE BALANCE OF THEER IN BATTLE GROUNDS SO FIREBURD THE LEVEL 95 LEGEND CAN GO BACK TO WRECKING YOU LEVEL 100 WHO THINK YOU KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT THE GAME AND CAST VOTES IN YOUR IGNORANCE !
  15. KhaineUK Active Member

Fireburd, this is about the TLE PvP server that doesn't have access to battlegrounds (The PvE doesn't either).

Not your Balance of Theer crusade.
  16. fireburd Member

I understand that khaineUK but the day the timelock servers came out BG was dead

I am glad you are having fun on your timelock server I already did all that

if daybreak

DELETES BALANCE OF THEER YOU WILL NEVER HEAR FROM ME AGAIN

YOU DIDNT HEAR FROM ME BEFORE I WAS TOO BUSY WRECKING LEVEL 100 AZZ IN BATTLEGROUNDS AND I AM ONLY LEVEL 95

I CAN DO THAT AGAIN

IF

DAYBREAK DELETES BALANCE OF THEER

I WILL EVEN START PAYING THEM AGAIN I TOLD THEM THAT

THEY NOT ONLY DONT WANT MY MONEY THEY WATCHED A WHOLE REVENUE GENERATING PORTION OF THEIR BUSINESS

MAKE NO REVENUE

ALL IN THE THE HOPES OF THE TIMELOCK SERVERS MAKEING THEM MILLIONS

BUT YOU KNOW AND I KNOW THE TIME LOCK SERVERS ARE DWINDLING RETURNS EVERY PERSON THAT LEAVES THE TIME LOCK SERVERS WILL NEVER PLAY THE GAME AGAIN

AND DAYBREAK WILL BE IN THE BUSINESS PENALTY BOX

THAT IS A TERM I LEARNED IN BUSINESS SCHOOL ONCE A BUSINESS GETS IN THE PENALTY BOX THEY HAVE TO SHUT THE DOORS OR CHANGE THE NAME

DELETE BALANCE OF THEER DAYBREAK !
  17. KhaineUK Active Member

...you're doing it again.

WRONG.THREAD. Since you seem to think caps lock is cruise control for cool. At this point, you're just getting spammy.
    Kindle Heartforge and Eradani like this.
  18. fireburd Member

khaineUK I don't want to be here in this forum unlike you social media nubs that play everquest 2

I am fireburd the legend pvp legend but nagefen server is dead and battlegrounds is dead

battlegrounds people would come back and play it if daybreak deletes balance of theer

I am not kidding when I tell you they will be bankrupt in 12 months they are already hurting for money

I want to give them money but I refuse to pay for balance of theer

AND I AM NOT GOING TO THE TIMELOCK SERVERS

I WANT TO PLAY BATTLEGROUNDS AND IF I PAY DAYBREAK IT WILL BE FOR BATTLEGROUNDS

IF DAYBREAK DELETES BALANCE OF THEER THEY WILL GENERATE REVENUE LONG TERM REVENUE NOT NUB REVENUE WHICH THEY DONT HAVE A REJUVINATING POOL OF NUBS TO RECRUIT FROM.

IT IS JUST REALLY BAD BUSINESS TO MARKET TO A POOL OF LONG TERM PLAYERS A CONCEPT OF GOING BACK TO DAY ONE AND USING THAT AS YOUR ONLY MARKETING STRATEGY

BUT THE KICKER IS THEY IGNORE THE PLAYERS THAT DONT WANT TO GO BACK TO DAY ONE I WANT TO PLAY BATTLE GROUNDS AND I DONT WANT SOME BUSLLSHIT FAILURE LIKE BALANCE OF THEER !

YOUR TIME LOCK SERVER PEOPLE WILL NOT BE AROUND VERY LONG I CAN SAY THAT WITH CERTAINTIY BECAUSE THEY ARE MARKETING A NUB GAME TO VETERAN PLAYERS AND STRIPPING THEM OF THE YEARS OF WORKING TOWARD A GOAL

AND WE CALLED IT EVERCAMP FOR A REASON AND IT WAS CAMPING THE SAME SPAWN IN THE EARLY DAYS BECAUSE TECHNOLOGY COMPUTERS LACKED THE POWER TO GIVE THE GAME CONTENT YOUR SMART PHONE CAN GIVE NOW THEY LACKED CONTENT SO THEY MADEYOU CAMP THE SAME MOB TO GET A DROP AND THAT IS WHAT DAYBREAK IS OFFERING YOU AT THE EXPENSE OF BATTLEGROUNDS YOU HAVE TO SEE THAT

DELETE BALANCE OF THEER !
  19. fireburd Member

no

THIS IS THE TIMELOCK PVP SERVER THREAD PVP ON A PVE SERVER NEVER WORKS NEVER

THE FUTURE OF PVP IN EVERQUEST 2 WAS BATTLEGROUNDS AND STILL IS BATTLEGROUNDS

I AM THE PVP EXPERT BUT I WOULD NEVER MIX PVP ON A PVE SERVER AGAIN BATTLE GROUNDS IS THE BRILLIANT ALTERNATIVE BUT WAS NOT AN OPTION WHEN I JOINED NAGEFEN

I WOULD NEVER EVER JOIN A PVP SERVER THAT WAS FOCUSED ON PVE MISSIONS AND NO OTHER CURRENT GAME DOES THAT

YOU MUST SEPERATE PVP AND PVE AND

BATTLEGROUNDS DID THAT FOR EVERQUEST 2
  20. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Guess you're going to be stuck then when Nagafen gets consolidated into a PVE server shortly if you won't go to the TLE PvP server and you won't do Balance of Theer in BG.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.