Gizmos N' Gadgets - Tinkerfest Swap Official Announcement Thread

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Spextasy, May 9, 2017.

1. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Gretel like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, that had been her issue: that she'd tried that link and it didn't work for her, like your inbox was full or something? Not sure, but folks were going to send you PMs concerning it. :)

Uwk
  3. Wizzam Well-Known Member

I made sure Linn knew that I screenshotted the conversation in homeshow that day, and sent it off to Shanette. She was getting an error on her end, nothing from Shan's end. It's all taken care of :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Cool! Excellent! :D

Uwk
  5. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Home Assignments have gone out for all four servers! No, you did not time travel. I decided to end the sign-up period a little early and go ahead and let people begin decorating, because I know a lot of folks were anxious to get started, and well, because I'm impatient like that. :D

A couple of notes....

1.) I ran into a couple of full mailboxes, and also on MD and SF the mail system simply would not let me send mail to a handful of people, for whatever reason. So if you did not receive mail from me on your decorator, I either sent it to the homeowner you signed up with (if a different character.) or I actually emailed it to you.
    If you did not receive any mail of any kind from me with your home assignment, please let me know asap and we will get the situation resolved.

2.)
    Homeowners : Please try not to enter your home before the swap has officially ended for your server. If there is an additional request or suggestion you'd like to make for your home or your decorator, you can contact Wizzam or Shanette and we will pass along the information.
    Decorators : Please try not to talk about what you're working on in open channels, as your homeowner may be listening, and don't want the surprise ruined for them. If you have a request or questions regarding the home, please contact Wizzam or Shanette, and we will help you out. Please do not contact your homeowner and ruin the surprise!

Remember you have until Aug 2 to complete your assigned home. The GNG17 will only end early if each decorator on a server has notified me that they have completed their home.

Have fun and happy decorating!
  6. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

YEAH! I'm so excited to get started... erp... but the servers are down for 2 hours :eek: Well, now what should I do? *attempts to pocket excitement and waits patiently for servers to come back up*
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Spextasy like this.
  7. Gretel Well-Known Member

What I do in situations like these is obsessively browse eq2furniture.com and these forums and home and garden pics and start making lists of the items I want to use or that I find inspiring for various areas. Most of my homes start with some sort of planning document where I say "room x is going to be a kitchen" or what have you, and then I start browsing the "catalog" for the stuff I want. I sometimes think I spend almost as much time working on decor outside game as in game! :)
  8. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

That's a great idea! I'm also seeing if my home owner has any video tours made and watching those. Just to kinda get a feel for what they like :D
  9. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I have a sort of "shopping list" of items I will need made cause I am not high enough. I can get some if not most of the mats. . . but I have found Maj'Dul to be higher priced than Thurgadin. . . For example the cheapest Shadebark on MD is 230 plat. . . 75 plat on Thurg. So like I said. . I can provide some or most but not all of the mats needed for the items I want.
    Should I send this list to Wizzam. . or all of the helpers on MD or what?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Wizzam like this.
  10. Wizzam Well-Known Member

I'm more than happy to make whatever you need! Please send the rares with a list of what you need! I am very low on rares myself, so if you can make sure you send whatever I will need to make your items, that would be awesome.
    Spextasy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That's a good idea... :)

Uwk
  12. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

just to let you know I didn't get my email yet, can you send me one please? :(
  13. Wizzam Well-Known Member

I don't have her master list, but as soon as she logs in I will kick her and take away her crayons! I'm sorry you didn't get any mail. Either your spam filter knocked it out, or she's been stealing my rum again. We'll get you sorted out hun :)
  14. Mystyrys Well-Known Member

*sneaks in and peeks around the corner*
    First Rule of Swap Club: Empty your ding-dang mailbox.
    Second Rule of Swap Club: Don't talk about Swap Club!
    Third Rule of Swap Club: Have Fun!
    *sneaks back out*
    [IMG]
  15. Wizzam Well-Known Member

She did! We asked her a huge list of possibilities and she's on par with everything!
  16. Mystyrys Well-Known Member

Oh, I was not referring to Tenchi's email issue. I was just making a general (funny? no?) post about the Swap. *exit, stage left*
    [IMG]
  17. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

lol!! I love your icon! :D I told her to contact me on my actual email because I can't use mail in game. but I just empty it just to make sure. :p
  18. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Your decorators' mailbox was full so I sent yours to the homeowner you signed up with. I've also just sent you an email with your assignment.
    Apologies for the confusion. :eek:
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  19. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

that's ok, thank you. will get on it. :D
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Odd; can't see either icon at all, either at the end or in the siggy... :(

Uwk