Gizmos N' Gadgets - Tinkerfest Swap Official Announcement Thread

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Spextasy, May 9, 2017.

1. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

2. Trixwynter Well-Known Member

I can't join up but I'd love to lend my services to anyone on HOF that needs help. I can help craft items or if someone needs to bounce ideas etc I'd be willing to help.
  3. elflover Well-Known Member

I'm available to help on skyfire if anyone needs. So excited can hardly wait!
    Spextasy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Spextasy Well-Known Member

OP updated with new information. New details are in GREEN!

Don't forget, Sign-ups end June 6th! :)
    Gretel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Ratbill Well-Known Member

A tinker house swap.... Big Like. :)
  6. Spextasy Well-Known Member

2 weeks left to sign up! :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  7. Sennetta Active Member

Just sent my email this will be my first time Ive been decorating my own houses but be nice to see how someone else might decorate the blades home I have
  8. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Well Ratta/Uwk . . . Looks like you and I are sitting this one out on THURG. :(
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  9. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I am available on Thurgadin if ANYONE from the Euro server joins. . . . Kianne? Ratta? Feb?? Anyone????

***wanders around aimlessly while whistling "When you wish upon a Star . . . "***
    elflover and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  10. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Just a couple of updates for you all :

1.) Due to lack of interest, I am closing sign-ups for the following servers :
    - Test
    -Thurgadin
    - Isle of Refuge
    - Stormhold

Sign-ups remain open for Maj'Dul, Antonia Bayle, Skyfire, and Halls of Fate until June 6th. This means there is just over a week remaining to get signed up for GNG17!

2.) Remember that if you would like to participate but will be unable to decorate a home, you can sign up as a "helper" for any server. Below is a list of helpers already offering their services. Feel free to contact one of them if you need help with decorating or obtaining materials. Please also contact me if you have a question or request for your homeowner (such as wanting them to add an expander to the home.)

Maj'Dul :
    Leathericehawk
    Anackira
    Wizzam

Skyfire :
    Ealdian
    Anackira
    Baeletha
    Wizzam

Halls of Fate :
    Rotheki
    Wizzam

Antonia Bayle :
    Zorayas
    Wizzam

;)
  11. Wizzam Well-Known Member

I'm concerned... I don't see my name in there anywhere! :p
  12. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Wizzam! Where's your name?? I don't see it! :D
  13. Katz Well-Known Member

Alrighty then, I've set up the house and sent the email. :D
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

With the hassle from RL over with (yay!), I'm gonna go with Halls of Fate with Vdova again (sorry, Quiarrah! but my Maj'Dul boy isn't up there properly yet :(); only one at a time this time. ;->

Uwk
    Spextasy likes this.
  15. Gretel Well-Known Member

Sadly, I have come to the conclusion that I don't have time to participate in this event this time around. I really wanted to but between my limited game time, a busy summer, a growing to-do list, and recovery from hand surgery going more slowly than expected, I'm going to have to sit this one out. :(

That said, I would be more than happy to be added to the helper list! I have high-level carpenters on Antonia Bayle, Maj'Dul and Skyfire and would be happy to craft items or lend a hand or test-drive a home! :)
    Spextasy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aw...we'll miss you, but hopefully you can lend a hand (and hopefully, it'll be in better shape soon! :D) for folks! :)

Uwk
    Spextasy and Gretel like this.
  17. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Aww so sorry you won't be able to participate in the swap, but that's very generous of you to offer your time as a helper! :)
    Shoot me the name of your decorators on those servers when you get a chance please. ;)
    Gretel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  18. Spextasy Well-Known Member

3 days left to sign up y'all! Dillydally no longer! :D

I've also updated the list of "Helpers" for each server. ;)
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

There was someone who was trying to sign up earlier this morning (entirely too early; can't recall the name atm) and couldn't get ahold of your email to sign up. :(

Uwk
    Wizzam likes this.
  20. Gretel Well-Known Member

It's ... right in the first post in this thread. :)