Gizmos N' Gadgets - Tinkerfest Swap Official Announcement Thread

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Spextasy, May 9, 2017.

1. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Little Miss Energizer Bunny over there!!! <3
  2. kianne Well-Known Member

LOL i wish.../honkshoooooo honkshoooooooo honkshooooooooo mememememememe... LOL
  3. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I'm waiting for Tinkerfest to start to continue mine so I am on a break right now!
  4. elflover Well-Known Member

Same Quiarrah, I wanna see what they bring out this year :p and I need a few things from event I cant craft grrrr.
  5. Spextasy Well-Known Member

With just about 3 weeks left to go, I wanted to post a reminder that if you finish your home early, please feel free to contact me and let me know. If everyone finishes on a server early, we will end the swap for that server and exchange homes.

Getting super jazzed to see what everyone came up with for the GNG17! :)
  6. Ratbill Well-Known Member

For participating decorators on the SKYFIRE server: I have a reasonable amount (800+) of tinkerfest cogs in stock. If you would like some now, just send an in-game mail to Ratbill. Do not post requests here! The way I see it, having them now will free up some of your time during tinkerfest. You can return them after harvesting during tinkerfest.
  7. Wizzam Well-Known Member

TEN more days until Tinkerfest! New recipes, new items, lots more ideas for our GNG homes! I appreciate Ratbill's offer to help any one out with cogs over on Skyfire, and I'm throwing the same offer out to anyone on Maj'Dul! If you need cogs, come find me. If you need tinkerfest items crafted before the event hits, just holler! I tried to keep a stock of tinkerfest crafted house items on the broker, but it can be a challenge.
    If anyone needs a hand with their homes, I'm always happy to pop in and give advice. May not always be the right advice lol, but it's constructive!
    I'd also like to put out a special request to all those participating in future events. I've been approached by a few people about this for the last HHE and now the GNG. - If it's a house that you yourself do not wish to decorate, please don't give it during the swap, as chances are good someone else won't want to decorate that house either. If you still want to give that home, give TWO homes. That way your decorator can choose which they'd prefer to do. Some of our participants are beginner level decorators and can find some of the homes more difficult than others. While I view the events as a challenge, some view them as laid back fun, and would rather not stress over something they feel they cannot complete.
    Just my 2 copper!
    Thank you, and have fun!!!
  8. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

does anybody in HOF have extra Gorowyn city fest items I can have? I didn't get a chance to log in last week to save up the tokens and get these items and I'm behind to finish up the theme of the house. :( thank you.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  9. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Hey Wizzam. . . I will look you up on MajDul as Amanirose for those cogs so keep me in mind! This is her first Tinkerfest (and most Holiday Festival stuff) so I will need a hand!
    Thanks~!
    Ratbill and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  10. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Tinkerfest is coming!!! Remember, make sure to let Shanette know when you're done with your GNG home. If everyone on one server gets done before the August 2nd reveal date, she'll let us know and we might be able to peek!
    If anyone needs a hand with anything for their GNG home, look me up. I'm always happy to help. (And I keep secrets really well too!)
  11. Spextasy Well-Known Member

2 weeks left to the big reveal!

I've had a couple of people ask me to come and look at their homes, and while I hate to tell anyone no, I won't be doing this until the reveal. In the event I end up video touring the home, I would like my reaction to be genuine.
    If you are unsure about the home you've decorated and would like an outside opinion or help, please contact one of the helpers from the list for your server. I'm sure any of them would be happy to help out. :)
    Ratbill and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  12. elflover Well-Known Member

I am sooo ready to peek at my house and have been good and only seen item count!!:p And have finished my house to décor...can not wait to see what everyone has come up with!
  13. Spextasy Well-Known Member

14. kianne Well-Known Member

Chop chop peoples lol i got the ichy feet here!!! cant wait to hand the keys over ...:D
    Spextasy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  15. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

AMANIROSE IS DONE with hers!
  16. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

can anybody in HoF spare me 1,000 plat so I can buy a few stuff on the broker please? I can't purchase a bag of plat because it's members only and silver account and it's hard to make plat. :(
  17. elflover Well-Known Member

if u still need tenchigirl I am on baelytha send me a tell
  18. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

so I guess no one server finished early??
    //bumping up//
  19. Wizzam Well-Known Member

I've been asking Shan every single day if we can peek yet. I think she got annoyed with my nagging when she replied this morning with, "Everytime you ask me that, I throw away a taco!!!"
  20. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

uh oh, people are getting impatient, gotta hurry to finish up :eek:
    kianne and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.