Forum Feedback (Official!)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Chikkin, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Atan Well-Known Member

I worked 15 years in the web business, what we have here is something I commonly saw when an artist was put in charge of design without a UI person involved. It looks amazing, but its not quite as functional as you'd like to see.
  2. Cinnamon Active Member

Was able to get the one added below our post's but would like to be able to have my own for the one off to left of our post's for options they are giving are lacking.
  3. RunsWithScissors New Member

Some skin options would be awsomesauce! Avatar customization would be a huge plus as well. Love the "Like" button! Hate that we lost our forum count and rank/title under our avatars. And finally, where can we see the Trophies we have earned and what we can do to earn more?
  4. Cearra New Member

5. Pariel Active Member

The old forums were.. to put it bluntly... crap! Slow to load, took forever to change pages, unreliable on posting.

Maybe its just me.. but my background is black (on the borders) and parchment coloured in the centre. There are 2 images at teh very top which go as soon as you scroll down far enough.

I really don't get whats giving you headaches?
  6. Salavar Active Member

Somethings never change ^^ roflmao.
  7. RunsWithScissors New Member

Same here. I have no issue with them what-so-ever. Options would be cool though!
    Maxxen and Pariel like this.
  8. Mae- Well-Known Member

Besides the fact that loading it took longer than pouring out a jar of molassas? I'm happy for the speediness of the new forums, and the cool new features, but agree that the colors are a bit jarring.
  9. Atan Well-Known Member

Am I just missing the 'mark all threads read' button? Where is it hiding?
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  10. Pariel Active Member

At the top left? is that all, or just this one
  11. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Need more avatars and the edit limit of 30-35 mins needs to go! Also noticed that we can't edit our post topics either? (woe be to typos!)
    Feara likes this.
  12. Kokorobosoi Active Member

Has anyone noticed a version of the guide rumor threads? and anyone noticed the lack of a gap between the m and any other letter when they are typing? I keep thinking its a typo and going back to fix lol
    Pariel likes this.
  13. Atan Well-Known Member

Aah, didn't scroll far enough up, was expecting it to be closer to the forums like it is on every other forum I'm on.

And according to the method on the link it does just the forum or subforum that is open.
  14. Kokorobosoi Active Member

the typo police will be out in force, only to be outdone by the grammar patrol. great. lol
    Feara likes this.
  15. Pariel Active Member

Good shout on the Guide Forums... where did they go?
  16. ZUES Well-Known Member

This is how I'm seeing it. Oh and to attach a pic just go to the bottom right and attach file, select location and select.

Attached Files:

17. Pariel Active Member

Damn it.. I am getting emails again when someone posts on this thread
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  18. Eshaac Active Member

19. Kaisha Triol New Member

No option for personal avatars and no option for a female wood elf in the default section.
    And, I just realized I lost all my 'blackmail' worthy pms. Bugger :cool:
  20. ZUES Well-Known Member

To do it the way I mention earlier it looks like this instead. But you have to delete IMG off of each end of the link address, not the [jpg] that was a typo.
    [IMG]