Forum Feedback (Official!)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Chikkin, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Pariel Active Member

The In Testing forum.. I'll be they've set it so red-names are the only ones that can start threads, the rest of us can reply to them.

The Chains beta... that looks like a mistake!
  2. Kokorobosoi Active Member

Either they still have them locked so they can add the appropriate stickys/rule threads, or they dont have their staff set up yet to moderate smoothly with the revamp.
  3. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Maxxen and Pariel like this.
  4. Wanic Active Member

Well at least the email function works! :D
    Kokorobosoi likes this.
  5. Kokorobosoi Active Member

So does the like button. FB drama here we come...
    Feara likes this.
  6. Pariel Active Member

Now, if only SOE would use it to send up CS related emails :D
  7. Pariel Active Member

8. Atan Well-Known Member

I get a generic error when attempting this:
    The following error occurred

There was a problem uploading your file.

11-9-2012 2-03-39 PM.gif
  9. ZUES Well-Known Member

Hmm are you in compatability mode? Just tested it on my second puter and it works fine. I'm using IE9. Have not tested it on firefox or chrome because I just did a fact restore and have yet to install em.
  10. Kokorobosoi Active Member

oh god... go to alerts... then any trophy you have so far and click it to view.... the whole pop up box is transparent. My eyes just about rolled up and quit on me there. Someone pop up a screen shot I cant on this device :) Opacity check please!!
  11. Wanic Active Member

Now now, we can't ask for too much ;)
  12. Wanic Active Member

I wonder if they have Platinum trophies.
  13. Kokorobosoi Active Member

lol... yes thats too much to put on their plates right now... we dont want the end of the world quite yet... cause when that happens ill post a piccy of the pigs flying outside my window.

ot.... i want a flying piggy mount. player studio anyone?
  14. Maxxen Member

I'm viewing this in Chrome browser and everything is working good. Haven't tested firefox or ie yet though.
  15. Maxxen Member

I agree they need more options for avatars. The selection just isn't cutting it imo.
  16. Atan Well-Known Member

I'm using firefox cause the only other browser available at work is IE8. And there are a great many things that break with IE8.
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  17. Kokorobosoi Active Member

Im in ie, no major bugs yet, other then poor colour choices lol
  18. Tkia Well-Known Member

Probably the low level of contrast between the text and the backgrounds. People with older eyes tend to need higher contrasts to keep things comfortable.
  19. Kokorobosoi Active Member

Bah older eyes... im under 30 and still am getting headaches. now, if 30 is older someone craft me a cane and show me the bingo lady faction quest starter.
    Feara likes this.
  20. Pariel Active Member

Just popped on EQ forums... they have extra features... like stretch

(and if I could figure out how to post the screenie from my dropbox account!)