Fabled Echoes of Faydwer instances now on Test and Beta!

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Chrol, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Hammdaddy Active Member

Working as intended. Poor fixes to classes such as max hp debuffs (which have been asked to change for awhile) are what made us do it. But onto the beta, zones look great.
  2. SgtPmpkn Well-Known Member

Not sure if it has been suggested yet, but is it possible to make the exit the door on BB docks for these if you enter the zones from the BB docks door? I did Crypt of Valdoon and ended up in Loping Plains when I exited but started at BB docks.
  3. Makkuro New Member

If you're level 100, it's not that hard to either call to home/GH or use one of the myriad of port items to get near a world bell instead of just zoning out, and this is still easier than the FKoS stuff.
  4. SgtPmpkn Well-Known Member

Of course there are other options, I was just giving feedback based on what I experienced. I must not have played FKoS that much to notice this, but putting it out there in case it was overlooked or something that could be done.
  5. Chrol Developer

Butcherblock will be an option on the fabled exit doors.
    SgtPmpkn likes this.
  6. SgtPmpkn Well-Known Member

Excellent, thank you.
  7. Tru of Guk Member

Bah and this mornign i went and did the barrel to butcherblock quest that gives you a port to butcherblock docks
  8. Luzionist Active Member

Was kindof curious why there was not a contested dungeon on this fabled round (both DoF and KoS had them)
  9. Arieste Well-Known Member

At ya brah :) Legit too.