Fabled Echoes of Faydwer instances now on Test and Beta!

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Chrol, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Makkuro New Member

Yeah, Grethah is the only "hard" mob in CHH, and even then its only a dps check and not truly difficult. Whereas Rum Cellar has some truly difficult mobs.
  2. Liou_Unrest Active Member

Somewhat on-topic: Will the new ethereals be included in the loot table for these zones?
  3. Arieste Well-Known Member

Any chance that this can still change? In the past spans between expacs, there has always been a mix of casual raid zones as well as at least one "stretch zone" added that was at top end of difficulty.

There are already tons of zones "in the range of highhold" for people to do, while the top end of instanced content has been cleared for quite a while now. Considering that you're already adding the "regular mode" of FTH as a casual zone, it would be good for have the challenge zone as a top end zone rather than "slightly harder casual zone".

I'm all for "inclusive" content, but people are already getting an "easy" version of FTH, two "easy" versions seems very redundant. (like... the #120 ww guild has cleared highhold, calling a zone of that difficulty the "challenge mode" is kinda insulting to the word "challenge")
    Tharrakor and Breta like this.
  4. Breta Well-Known Member

+1
    IMO it makes no sense to have super easy and easy version of the same zone.
  5. Ogdinmar Active Member

The damage output seems rather high in the ad solos, is that intended? My tank does fine but my 4gem green armored scout Ive used in raids is getting killed from time to time unless I can just unload my big stuff immediately with a healer merc up (not that that means too much these days).
  6. Cazic-Thule New Member

I beg to differ! Where you at?!
    konofo likes this.
  7. Arieste Well-Known Member

Note how I said "instanced" content, to avoid the likes of you!
  8. Makkuro New Member

From trash or the names? they've already said either here or in channels on beta that some of the names are using heroic buff packages, so the names should be fixed at some point.
    *edit* Also, someone from SoE Daybreak stated the mobs are intended to be glass cannons as opposed to old solos where it takes tanks forever to kill through them.

And yeah, I would love a version of FTH that's just a little easier than the Altar instance for the hard mode.
  9. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

Best in slot items should Come from the hardest stuff around, not "pretty casual" zones
  10. Hammdaddy Active Member

On this subject there hasn't been an super hard "new" raid zone in awhile, dreadscale maw was cleared very quickly and so was rum cellar. We haven't had something like drunder(i mean i guess that took awhile because it was all broken but moving on!) underfoot depths is an great example of the kind of zone you guys need to add every expansion after the base content is cleared.
  11. Alenna Well-Known Member

/beta
  12. Makkuro New Member

Yeah, a nice zone like Underfoot Depths or something similar to Plane of War would nice every expansion.
  13. Daray Well-Known Member

Fabled Plane of War? Or too soon?
  14. Makkuro New Member

Anyone want to try and schedule a group to test the heroics?
  15. Karsa Active Member

Would like to but I'm wasting time on the live server looking for at least one ethereal to drop....
  16. konofo Active Member

Congrats on successfully wiping Fabled Deatholl from your memory. Sorry if I just undid that hard work.

kono
  17. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

At least 10 years too soon.
    Foretold likes this.
  18. Hammdaddy Active Member

That zone wasn't hard what so ever, it was just gated behind stupid mechanics and broken mobs because they thought resists for new crit mit would be a good idea; remember our fix? #13brigandcruorcrew.
  19. Gninja Developer

I don't remember a fix... I remember an exploit. Congrats? Let's keep the feedback related to this specific beta please.
    Neiloch likes this.
  20. ZUES Well-Known Member

LOL PWNED!