Fabled Echoes of Faydwer instances now on Test and Beta!

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Chrol, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Chrol Developer

Sure!
  2. Chrol Developer

The requirement will be lowered to 13. This should still require killing the 2 adds with Kelzaral to complete it.
  3. Enigma Active Member

Strange i don't get hit nearly as much in any tier 3 heroic nor do they have hp anywhere near the level of these fabled zones.
  4. Enigma Active Member

May want to take a look at it and make sure its tier 3 level..
  5. Makkuro New Member

These zones are cakewalks as is for anyone with 0/2 red or better raid gear, which is roughly equivalent to 4/4 green, like i posted earlier we four manned Court of Innovation.

Thanks for looking at Wide Angle Scan Chrol.
  6. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

Yeah it is important not to make the zones too easy, the majority of players Will be running around with atleast full 4/4 greens and most goodies from the previous heroics.
  7. Chrol Developer

Oops thought I replied to this earlier - Irodal in Advanced Solo was auto-attacking the same as her Heroic-level counterpart. That'll be included with the next fix.
    TechUp likes this.
  8. TechUp Active Member

Thanks for the update. I'll cease vigorously applying my head to the desk now. :D
  9. Luzionist Active Member

I attempted achadechism and the last name is not there is he on vacation?
  10. Makkuro New Member

I talked with Gninja about it this morning, he said they're working on fixing the Acadechism AS last name.

And most of the group doesn't need 4/4 greens, you can run in 0/4 greens if you run two healers.
  11. Chrol Developer

Yes. He's an emperor. He does what he wants and we just have to like it.
    Kryvak, Gninja and Kuulei like this.
  12. Luzionist Active Member

With the new raid on here what is the intended difficulty of this and spot in progression, also can we get a sneak peak for some loot there?
  13. Chrol Developer

The normal raid is pretty casual - Rum Cellar-ish. The challenge is just a step above it, probably around Highhold or so. As for the loot - it'll be worth your time (best in slot kind of time!).
  14. Monstuhr Well-Known Member

Speaking of the raid zone. Do the EM and CM zones share the same lockout or are they two separate timers?
  15. Makkuro New Member

It would appear they have different timers as they are completely different zones.
  16. Makkuro New Member

Isn't Rum Cellar more difficult than the Highhold x4?
  17. ZUES Well-Known Member

Barrel Roller and Baz are yes.
  18. ZUES Well-Known Member

"best in slot" is music to my ears. :)
  19. Vasco Active Member

Might want to wait and see. Dev's definition of BIS hasn't always agree with player's definition of BIS.
  20. konofo Active Member

Same goes for difficulty, it seems. I would absolutely consider Rum Cellar a step above Highhold, and not the other way around.

Chrol's comment about difficulty raises as many questions as it answers (similar to when Gninja listed raid targets by tier, and Sacrificer Aevila D'Serin was way out of order). Now I have to wonder if he means to say that the standard version of FTH will be too difficult for most guilds to clear, as Baz and Kildiun are, or that the challenge mode will be within reach of over 50% of raiding guilds, as Grethah is.

Wait and see it is, I suppose.

kono