Fabled Echoes of Faydwer instances now on Test and Beta!

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Chrol, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Chrol Developer

Hey all,

The following instances from Echoes of Faydwer (expansion 3) are now available on Test and Beta servers as Fabled level 100 versions:

The Fabled Acadechism [Advanced Solo & Heroic]
    The Fabled Court of Innovation [Advanced Solo & Heroic]
    The Fabled Crypt of Valdoon [Advanced Solo & Heroic]
    The Fabled Freethinker Hideout [Raid & Challenge Raid]

You'll find the entrance to these dungeons (a door!) just off the dock in Butcherblock Mountains at approximately 724 24 581. They can also be accessed individually through their original entrance locations within Greater Faydark, Klak'Anon, and Loping Plains.

There are a ton of new items, collections, missions and challenges so give them a whirl and please reply here with any and all feedback and bugs.

Thanks!

-Chrol
    konofo, HaphazardAllure and Neiloch like this.
  2. TechUp Active Member

I don't think Irodal takes too kindly to mercs. :D He was one-shotting my healer merc as soon as the encounter would start (it was set to follow only).

(note, she only has 400,842 health to start)
    [IMG]
  3. Enigma Active Member

Everything in these zones does far to much damage..got heroic trash hitting for nearly 2mill with just auto attack lol
  4. Enigma Active Member

Damage from these mobs needs to be reduced by like 75% across the board here.
  5. Enigma Active Member

They also got a ton of hp..maybe way to much.
  6. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Fabled Acadechism - 3 X 2 yellow shards from named? (6 total)
    also I am unable to find any mobs in the last room, there is an NPC there that you cannot hail, Zalalise.
  7. Chrol Developer

The Fabled heroics are on par with current tier 3 heroics as far as hitpoints and damage output. The mechanics of the bosses are not of that level, however.
  8. ZUES Well-Known Member

You mean like Choir? Which nobody can do so we gave up trying?
  9. Luzionist Active Member

I ran crypt AS last nite and I would like to see the mobs hp reduced by about 20% as they are a bit long on the kills, of the 3 names in there valdoon was the easiest.
  10. ZUES Well-Known Member

/testcopy ?
  11. Luzionist Active Member

On my conj yes
  12. Makkuro New Member

AS Court of Innovation gives heroic version of the timed power cell quest.
  13. ZUES Well-Known Member

No I meant what's the command and can we do it. Sometimes they have to unlock that feature.
  14. Luzionist Active Member

was /betaadd
  15. ZUES Well-Known Member

That didn't work but /beta did. Thank you.
    Feldon likes this.
  16. Makkuro New Member

Only finding 14 blade geists total in the AS Acadechism, meaning I'm always two short of the quest completion. Also, the last name doesn't seem to be working at all.

And can we get a merchant with the beta lockout reset tool up on beta somewhere to facilitate quicker and easier testing?
  17. Chrol Developer

Choir is all mechanics. These fabled heroics are all nowhere near Choir's level of challenge.
  18. Chrol Developer

That'll be fixed. Thanks.
  19. ZUES Well-Known Member

Glad to hear that thank you.
  20. Makkuro New Member

four manned court with 20mil dps, long-ish fights but nothing difficult in the zone. Aside from Wide Angle Scan on Master Control Protocol, can the tick delay be increased to ~1.5s on that?