Extra storage bags

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Desetibrat, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I have had good and evil characters go to the Butcherblock docks. Not sure if that is just for the special event past or not. I know I took the same evil characters into Qeynos twice. Second time the character was killed, almost instantly, by a guard dog. I don't think the guard even got involved.
    Cyrrena, Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  2. Desetibrat Active Member

OK I will go to Butcherblock docks right now, but soon I will need to go...
  3. Desetibrat Active Member

OK I'm at Butcherblock docks next to that traveling globus "Voyage Through Norrath"
    Will be here next 15 minutes or so. If I'm to late we will try tomorrow earlier time

(when waiting on your reply I didn't see there was "new page" that's why late reply)
  4. Desetibrat Active Member

Gotta go, lets meet tomorrow, i harvested more pelts and I will have more bags for you
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I'm in central time zone. Tomorrow I might be busy. Depends on relatives. I'm currently 5 hours behind England, if that helps. In November will will change again and I'll 6 hours behind.

4 PM your time would be before lunch for me. I will try to be there on Tuesday.
  6. Desetibrat Active Member

Then let's do this. I may not be back by 4 pm today:

I will wait on you at Butcherblock docks next to that traveling globus "Voyage Through Norrath" every full hour starting 5pm my time. 5pm, 6pm, 7pm, 8pm. If you get the chance to log in during that time at full hour, meet me at Butcherblock docks. If not, I will meet you day after ;)

I will also send a tell to Dragolah every full hour.

p.s.
    My time I meant Vienna, Rome, or Budampest, time. For London I don't know, I think they are one hour shifted.
    Soara2 likes this.
  7. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Shartara is the character. Problems here; internet providor, cell phone when I tried to use it to log in here, and I'm sure some other problems as well.

Anyway. I'm able to log in now, but I'll have to wait until the scheduled maintenance is done.
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  8. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Your time zone is 7 hours ahead of mine. I'll log into the game after the maintenance is done.
  9. Desetibrat Active Member

Edit, ahh maintenance. Log in client didn't show (under latest news) that there is maintenance.
    And I was rushing home lol
  10. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Server maintenance.
  11. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I'll try and get Dragolah over there. if the game lets me in.
  12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Servers are locked. Such a pain doing alt-tab to get to a spreadsheet or the forums.

edit:

Dragolah is in Qeynos. Once I get in, I'll head over the Butcherblock Docks.
  13. Desetibrat Active Member

Thanks! I edited my post in the mean time when I saw your post about maintenance.
    I think I have 20 x 46 slots bags for you.
    Doesn't matter which toon you bring, Dragolah or Shartara.
    I just assumed you will use Dragolah, since it is in your sig. :)
  14. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Oh, okay. Shartara is currently all access, Dragolah isn't. But I was thinking of making Dragolah all access.
  15. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Dragolah is logged in and at the Butcherblock docks.
  16. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Trade made.
  17. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Very kind of you Desetibrat.
  18. Desetibrat Active Member

Thanks but no, I'm just trying to spread round help I got here. You guys supplied me with bags and money when I was just starting, and now it is time for me to pass your kindness forward.

Typically, when I see someone crafting in Freeport, I check the level and if it is low I ask if player is new at game and if they need some bags and help. I made several new or returning players happy already. But all I'm doing is, I'm just passing forward kindness I got on this forum from you gals and guys. Beside, it is always good feeling when you know, you made someones day :)
  19. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Thank you.