Extra storage bags

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Desetibrat, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I understand you are free to play so you only have two character slots available to you, but you do know that you can make 5 free to play accounts and make enough free to play characters that you can have one of each tradeskill available to you?

That is what I would do so that I could be as self sufficient as possible. And remember to pick up adorning, tinkering, and transmuting on at least one character now, as well as salvaging and experimenting later on down the line.
  2. Desetibrat Active Member

Before I answer other posts, sorry for delay, I want to thank someone for platinum. You guys are really spoiling me, I didn't deserve it. I hope person that send platinum is not quitting the game, since I got a whole bank! I can't believe it!!!

I see fuel at higher levels gets quite costly, so this will really help out, but I will not be at higher levels for many months, I don't need anything now.

I the two players that sent bags and platinum, later down the road, when I will quest in middle and later in upper levels, I will give you rares (and those more valuable drops, can't recall the name, non native English speaker here) drops that I will not need, to at least a little bit thank you for your generosity and kindness.

But seriously, for everyone, I'm all set, I can already craft 20 slots bags, I just learned I can craft anything I want, since I can have more than two toons linked to the house, didn't know this, jay!!!, I have all the platinum I will ever need for buying a fuel at higher levels of crafting! And since I'm not interested in end game gearing & raiding, I'm all set for enjoying this game. Please, don't send anything any more. I feel so indebted now.

And one more time, thanks for all I got, I started this thread with a joke, but look what it turned into it!
    Now to the rest of the posts, then to the game ;-)
    Cyrrena, Momo, Saw-Lau and 2 others like this.
  3. Desetibrat Active Member

No of course not, I had no clue!
    Thank you, this is great news, I already tried, I created new toon, I even used the same email address and it worked. I think. Then they did the maintenance so i couldn't tested it yet, will do this next. This is such a great news. I will then do 5 - 6 different crafting, all that Necro will need, plus yes of course, adorning, and the rest of the stuff you mentioned. Looks like I will be spending lots of time crafting and harvesting, cool, game will last much longer that way and I really want to take it slow since I typically don't enjoy going through the game again with different toon. One toon and all the crafting that one toon will need. Perfect! :)
    Momo, Saw-Lau, Cyrrena and 1 other person like this.
  4. Desetibrat Active Member

Yes yes yes, did it, did it!
    Finally got to feed that thing. And let me tell you something, there is something fishy with the whole thing! Smells like a con job. You are not feeding that one person, you are feeding the whole village! 100 portions per serving! That Tatar Biff-steak they got last night, that was from me!
    OK will collect some of that silverware.

Personally, I'm not interested in Krono/subscription. I did this in some another game several years ago and it killed it for me. I was forced to play more and more, to keep up with the game, to try to gather enough stuff so I could get another month of subscription and on the end I just had enough! I was about two months ahead, but I just didn't enjoy any more. Plus I had less and less free time, so I gathered up everything, gave to someone everything, logged out and didn't play for years since then any game. I don't want to get into this trap again. With my limited free time, (which may soon drop to close to zero) my plan is to really just very slowly level up toon and level several crafting up and just enjoy the whole leveling up journey. Longer it takes, better. No subscription, no krono, no rush, no raiding...

P.s.
    I'z 'he' :p , but I always pick female toons and avatars since I prefer looking at female...
    Momo, Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  5. Desetibrat Active Member

This is information I was looking for, thanks, jeweler covers most slots, makes perfect sense! Now I just learned I can have more than two toons, so this is now less important, but this is still good to know. I will re-roll main crafting skill, will go with jeweler for main toon. And the rest of them will cover everything else I will need. This is going to be fun ;-)
    Momo, Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  6. Desetibrat Active Member

Thank you very much for all the info, I wrote the festivals down and the other very informative info. Decorating house, that one I will skip. I'm planning to go functionality wise. Storage chests and those 4 items that reduces rent for 25% each, which all together brings into nice round number ;) and that should more or less be most of my "decorating efforts" for now. I one of your posts you mentioned house plant that needs watering. Ah-a, I remember some drops have in description, that those items would be good candidate or source of whatever for watering plants. So that's what those items are for. Nah, less to worry about, better, I will for now limit my watering plants activity only for my real plants at my real home :D

Yes, I'm hanging onto everything I gather, now that I have plenty storage space. Good point about being neutral character. I think (I hope) I'm neutral, need to check this when I log in.
  7. Desetibrat Active Member

I'm going to look him up, thanks.
    (Or, is this the guy, who is pretending to be very very hungry, but he is actually feeding the whole village? Need to check out, mixing up NPC already... :D )

Edit, nope, different one, will put down on my to-do list, thanks.

p.s.
    My to-do list is like: soooooooooooooooooooooo long, which is actually good ;)
  8. Desetibrat Active Member

I created new account and new character. Got house. Then I set for each character to be Trustee in the "other" house. Same server of course, even same town ;-)

I can pay each others upkeep, I can move or pick up decorative item, so seems like 'Trustee' setting works. But there is no 'Vault' button available for either trustee visitor. I wonder if this kind of sharing is not (anymore?) allowed for F2P. Would make sense.

Anyone knows some F2P player, who could confirm if inter account sharing resources and/or items is possible among the F2P players? Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or this is not possible at this time.
  9. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Only the owner of the house can access the house vault. It's not just a F2P thing.

The only way all of your separate account characters can share items and coin is for you to set up your own guild. You will need a total of 6 different accounts, with a character on each and 60s for the registration fee (1 time only - not 60s per character). Then you have access to a shared guild bank.

I'm not sure if F2P can start a guild (I do know they can join guilds) - someone else will pop along soon and advise, I'm sure.
  10. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Not sure either, I was silver member when I made all mine
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

you can share resources by using personal depots, but's only what ever there is a depot for.
    like harvestables , collectables , ammunition , lore and legend and so on.
    You can get into your own house vault in any of your houses your trusted or at least friend in by right clicking the broker board.

Ruffik will first make contact with you by mail , mail in a bottle , because he's ship wrecked .
    It will be forwarded to you by the harbor master.
    So check your mail after your a level 5 crafter.
    Desetibrat, Soara2, Momo and 2 others like this.
  12. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Please don't feel indebted. I have 2 characters on that server only, Saura and Sunset. They have enough, trust me. I appreciate your attitude, but really did not send you anything to make you stress or put some kind of debt on you. Rather you just take it and run!
    ;)
  13. Udonn Active Member

Consider what you received as gifts and if you feel indebted at all, then help out another who is new to the game when the time comes. The ones that helped you could easily afford whatever they sent. Probably a drop in the bucket, so enjoy the game.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Schmett here is right; the Personal Vault you can access by right-clicking on anyone else's door (your other toon's, in any Guild Hall you're in, etc.) is just your own, belonging to that toon you're logged into at the moment. If you want to share stuff between your two toons, that's what the Shared Bank is for (my numerous toons on each server rely on it heavily ;->). :)

Uwk
    who has a lot of bag/strong box requirements: when I have a new toon on a new (for me) server, 8 bags/strong boxes for the Shared Bank (after that, if they're big enough, there should be enough room for everyone else to park stuff into); 12 for my personal Bank; 6 for my personal Inventory (yep, you can carry around Strong Boxes; it doesn't look weird or anything :D), and 6 for my House Vault, as big as I can get 'em all. It's one of the very first things I look for right after I make a new toon anywhere: I hit up my highest level Tailors on that server to whip up the newbies something nice (or Carpies for strong boxes, if they're the highest level). ;)
    Cyrrena, Desetibrat, Momo and 2 others like this.
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Don't forget Dungeons can make them and make other characters trustees on them so can get at all that handy furniture and tiles stored in them!!!
    Desetibrat, Momo, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! Easy there, Cy, that's usually just an advanced decorator thing nowadays... ;)

Uwk
    Desetibrat, Soara2, Momo and 2 others like this.
  17. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Why wait for them to become an advanced decorator?? Lets get them started down the hoa… err antiques collecting portion of the game early!! *grins snarkily*
    Desetibrat, Soara2, Breanna and 3 others like this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, thank the gods for F2P and probably a fairly limited budget to spend for extra character slots, otherwise... :confused: Could wind up an -- ALT-AHOLIC!! :eek:

Uwk
    Desetibrat, Saw-Lau, Soara2 and 2 others like this.
  19. Breanna Well-Known Member

Uwk None of us here are altaholics don't you remember that from the meetings? LOL :D
    Desetibrat, Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  20. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You said that like its a bad thing. We have accepted what we are. We have made amends to anybody we may have wronged. And we are moving on with our lives and eating doughnuts and ice cream at the meetings.