Everfrost Endeavors

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Feara, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Zaes Guide

Hi's all! I smells the cheeses somewheres... and Phire Wurcs promised that he'd tell me where theys are if I'd deliver a message for him!

*clears throat to sound all official-ly* Phire Wurcs wills be nearby the Coldwind Point lighthouse in Antonica whiles the sun is halfway through the sky (12PM PST) todays July 20th, 2014. He was screamings something about makings pretty lights!
  2. Elyshka Senior Guide

Running a farm is hard work. There's never enough time in the day to get all of the chores done -- not without a helping hand, anyway. One particular Antonican farmer is seeking a bit of help on Wednesday, July 23rd, around 7 pm PDT.

Oh! And Tinkerfest will be gearing up in a few days, so keep your eyes peeled on this spot, as well as in that special General communications channel that so many of you use. There's going to be an explosion of gnomish activity very soon.

... I probably shouldn't have said "explosion". /shrugs
  3. Zaes Guide

Axes can be wonderfuls, and beautifuls... As longs as a crazy dwarf isn't chasing you's away from them!

An old dwarf will be marching around Fort Irontoe looking for some help to learn more about strange axes.You'll be able to find him on Sunday, July 27th around 9AM PST.
  4. Okoth New Member

Thoroughly enjoyed meeting the apprentice guide last night at tinkerfest. Thanks for coming around and meeting my "kitted out" gnome!
    Elyshka likes this.
  5. Elyshka Senior Guide

The gnomes of Norrath have ratcheted it up to 11 and have kicked Tinkerfest into high gear! I've already begun to receive letters from tinkerers in a fix and needing some skilled assistance -
    • TODAY Monday, July 28th around 11 am PDT - A gnomish researcher needs some assistance with a curious tome in the Moors of Ykesha.
    • TODAY Monday, July 28th around 7 pm PDT - A confuddled creator needs a hand with his latest invention in the Timorous Deep.
    • Tuesday, July 29th around 12 pm PDT - A young tinkerer seems to be having a bit of trouble with his latest gastro-gizmo. Head to New Halas to lend a hand.
    • Tuesday, July 29th around 4 pm PDT - A gnomish researcher needs some assistance with a curious tome in Steamfont.
    As cries for help come to our attention, we'll keep updating this spot, but remember -- Keep your eyes peeled all around the Tinkerfest celebration locations across Norrath and ears attuned to that special General chat frequency, as mechanical mishaps can occur on the fly!
  6. Zaes Guide

Bracksle the dwarf apologizes for not showing up on Sunday! Some crazy gnomes shut down the power grid!

In reality, strong storms swept through the area and we were without power all day :(
  7. Zaes Guide

Axes can be wonderfuls, and beautifuls... As longs as a crazy dwarf isn't chasing you's away from them!

An old dwarf will be marching around Fort Irontoe looking for some help to learn more about strange axes.You'll be able to find him on Monday, July 28th, at 6PM PST.
    Feara likes this.
  8. Elyshka Senior Guide

I've received an urgent post from a rather desperate gnome. He's searched far and wide, but he still can't find them! What is he searching for, you ask? Be in Steamfont Mountains on Wednesday, July 30th at 6 pm PDT and find out!
  9. Elyshka Senior Guide

A gaggle? A grouping? A gnest?! Whatever you might call them, several gnomish tinkerers will be gathering at Gnomeland Security Headquarters this evening to swap Tinkerfest tales with one another. Think you can regale them with your adventures? Head to Steamfont Mountains around 7pm PDT this evening and give it a go!
  10. Elyshka Senior Guide

Alchemy is an interesting skill. A little bit of this and that combined with some magic, and presto chango -- stuff happens! But what happens when the magic just isn't there? One ratonga alchemist has learned just how difficult it is without that touch of hocus pocus.

Head to the Thundering Steppes on Tuesday, August 12th around 7 pm PDT if you can help bring that bit of mojo back to Rumplestilton!
  11. Elyshka Senior Guide

I stopped into the tavern for a light lunch and was seated next a boisterous pair of halflings and their dwarven companion. I didn't mean to eavesdrop, of course, but they sounded so excited that I couldn't help but overhear their conversation:

• Saturday, August 16th at 11 am - With the food and wine festival just weeks away, Jumjummie the halfling baker is positively stumped for fancy new dessert ideas. She'll be holding a baking contest in East Freeport this morning, in hopes of finding some impressive inspiration from you!
    • Saturday, August 16th at 2:30 pm - Speaking of contests, one of the famous Irongutt brewers will be holding an ale tasting of his own in East Freeport. Keep your ears open for the ruckus. *grins*
    • Saturday, August 16th at 8:30 pm - A disgruntled necromancer finds himself bucking the system, but unable to carry out his plans alone. Interested assistants should seek him in North Freeport in the evening hours.
    • Sunday, August 17th at 11 am - Since the Overlord isn't too keen on allowing Qeynosians into his city, Jumjummie the halfling baker will be holding a second baking contest in Qeynos Harbor for those unable to make the previous contest.
    • Sunday, August 17th at 2:30 pm - Being a fair-minded dwarf, Haldun Irongutt will also be journeying to Qeynos Harbor to hold a second drinking contest. And, as per usual, you'd be hard-pressed to miss this bellowing chap!
    • Monday, August 18th at 1 pm - Alders, The Riddlemaster, will be holding a contest of wits! Listen for his challenge, then head out to the frozen city of New Halas to see if his tricksy riddles will confound and perplex you!
  12. Elyshka Senior Guide

Ah, see this is what happens when you're snooping but not paying close attention! It turns out that The Riddlemaster will be arriving on Wednesday, August 20th, at 1 pm PDT. Oops! My mistake! He will definitely be in New Halas though, so pull on your warm and woollies and give it your best shot!
  13. Elyshka Senior Guide

Those tiny, tot-sized terrors known as the story dragons are returning to Norrath, seeking tales (tails?) of adventure! Come gather around the campfire and join in on the fun! Rumor has it that they'll be landing in New Halas on Wednesday, August 27th, around 6pm PDT!
  14. Elyshka Senior Guide

I recently heard from the friend of a friend (who usually has the best gossip!) that there will be a troll traveling through Darklight Wood with her pets on Wednesday, September 3rd. If you happen to be in the area around 6 pm PDT, it's rumored that she might need a hand with the little ones while she deals with her business in Neriak.

Hrm... I wonder what sort of creatures a troll might keep as a pet? o_O
    BettyKroaker likes this.
  15. Elyshka Senior Guide

This just in!

There are gentle creatures which are in danger in Antonica! Can you help the druid catch them before it's too late? Be there on Saturday, September 6th at 2 pm PDT!
  16. Elyshka Senior Guide

Late-breaking news from the Loresinger bards!

A precious family heirloom is in tatters, a troubador is in tears, and it's up to you to help her! Listen for her cries this evening, September 11th around 7 pm PDT in the Thundering Steppes, if you are a book-binder or friend of one!
  17. Katz Well-Known Member

Thank you for the Loresinger bards guide quest. :)
    Elyshka likes this.
  18. Elyshka Senior Guide

We're so pleased that you enjoyed the quest, Katz. I've passed along your thanks to the minstrel Loresinger.

Oh, and while I'm here, everyone, I've heard a few rumblings on the wind. Perhaps they might be of some interest to you:
    • Saturday, September 13th around 7:30 pm PDT - A squabbling pair seem to have trouble deciding on dinner. If you happen to be in Vesspyr Isles in the evening time, perhaps you might be able to offer some advice.
    • Sunday, September 14th around 2 pm PDT - Do you ever get the feeling that you're being watched? A fae fears that she's in mortal danger in Antonica.
    Katz likes this.
  19. Elyshka Senior Guide

I've got some rumors for you, hot off the quill! Take a peek:
    • TODAY, Tuesday, September 16th around 7:30 pm PDT - A hungry lad has been putting the finishing touches on his latest creation, but he's missing one key ingredient. Perhaps a little visit to the Fens of Nathsar to lend a hand is in order?
    • Wednesday, September 17th around 5 pm PDT - Important raiding business takes Bubbash to the Sinking Sands, but with no one to watch after his brood. Think you can wrangle an orc?
    • Thursday, September 18th around 7 pm PDT - Hungry trolls have kidnapped a halfling traveler in Vesspyr Isles. Can you save him from the stewpot?
    • Friday, September 19th around 11 am PDT - It's certainly unusual to see an othmir in the Frostfang Sea. I wonder what he could want in this place?
    • Saturday, September 20th around 12 pm PDT - A dreadful curse forces a nervous fae to leave the safety of her home to venture in the Loping Plains.
    • Sunday, September 21st around 2 pm PDT - Wicked goblin fiends have kidnapped Likketh's beloved pets. Can you save them from the treacherous lava pits of Lavastorm before it's too late?
    BettyKroaker and Katz like this.
  20. Elyshka Senior Guide

Someone's companion is being a stubborn little cuss this evening, causing a short delay. Nitherlee will be along very soon! Sorry for the late notice.

Update -- Aw, bummer! That silly pig of his took a big old bite out of Nitherlee's britches, and he just couldn't get them patched properly. He said that he'll see what he can do about whipping up a new pair (and training his pig to be a bit more discerning as to what he eats.) He's planning to make his voyage to the Fens of Nathsar this Friday, September 19th at 7:30 pm PDT instead.
    BettyKroaker and Katz like this.