Everfrost Endeavors

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Feara, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Elyshka Senior Guide

Love... exciting and new!

Hail Norrathians! I've been a general nuisance combing the globe in search of interesting rumors to share with you, and boy have I have I got news for this weekend! Now then, where did I put my notes? *pats down pockets, looking for her napkins which are covered in scribbles and jam*
    • Friday, February 13th around 4 pm PST - A troll jeweler is seeking your assistance in securing a mate. Meet with her in the Moors of Ykesha if you can help.
    • Saturday, February 14th around 11 am PST - Isn't it a pain when you've got the perfect idea for a gift but you're just missing that one critical piece? This tinkerer sure does! Listen for his call in Darklight Wood.
    • Saturday, February 14th around 7 pm PST - A romantic getaway takes a perilous turn in the Commonlands.
    • Sunday, February 15th around 1 pm PST - A gnoll's curse stands between a dashing prince and his one true love. Journey to Antonica to lend your aid.
    You might also run into me being nosychecking out all of the Erollisi Day festivities over the course of the weekend, so be sure to flag me down and say hello! And, as always, these are only the rumors that I've heard about, so there may be events which take place on the fly; keep alert for any odd messages which might come your way!

Note: All times posted refer to Pacific USA time zone. Due to RL dragons, events may be slightly delayed or cancelled without notice (but we'll do our very best to relay changes in advance whenever possible.)
    Prissetta likes this.
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Solfang & Xiari had a blast with the troll jeweler! Thanks so much! ;)
    Elyshka likes this.
  3. Elyshka Senior Guide

Time change!

A bit of last minute jitters has plagued our tinkerer friend, so he'll be getting a later start than anticipated. Expect him around 12:30 PST instead.
  4. Elyshka Senior Guide

Don't forget! The Crown Ball is today at 1 pm PST! Don your finest party togs and meet the Nobles for a grand time!
  5. Elyshka Senior Guide

Avast, ye landlubbers!

Looking to get a little wind in your sails? Feel like soaring majestically in the air on a tinkered hovering device? Good news!
    The Aether Races are returning to the Thundering Steppes on Thursday, February 26th! The track will be operational beginning at 6 pm PST and will be coming down around Midnight, so there's plenty of time to get your whoosh on! Make sure that you say ahoy to any pirates that may be working on the track -- there might even be a bit of plunder in it for you!
    Prissetta likes this.
  6. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Any newsies on Everfrost soon? I have several toons who want to do this quest! TIA..<3
  7. Elyshka Senior Guide

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe. ;)

One often cannot predict the intentions of those in the spirit world, but I'd venture to say that there's a good possibility that there may be a thinning of the veil soon. If I should come across one seeking help, is there a particular time that would work best?
    Prissetta likes this.
  8. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Woohoo! I am usually on afternoons and evenings, Mountain time. /dance :D
  9. Elyshka Senior Guide

Good News!

I spent a bit of time communing with the spirits of the Ethernere and have received messages to share with you all! Those who wish to assist with the dangerous mission of locating the lost spirits may cross the veil and speak with Rargnir Marrspear in the Obol Plains at the following times:
    • Tuesday, March 3rd around 1 pm PST
    • Friday, March 6th, around 6 pm PST
    Do keep in mind that this mission is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, so if you've assisted in the past, you may wish to send along one of your relatives in your stead.

And be sure to keep your eyes and ears open for Brew Day festivities happening soon on Everfrost! More details on that as soon as I can track me down a dwarf willing to spill some details. ;)
    Prissetta likes this.
  10. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Yay! I picked up Newsies on 10 toons. :cool: