Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2020

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Marae happy to see you here , it's perfectly fine for you to look for insight here and post concerns .
    Just because any festival went live does not mean we are done testing , sometimes we still work on things on the last day
    on live , or we have suggestions for the next year , so by all means post away :) everybody's input is valuable .
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Poor Kaitheel is going to hate me. Every post I see regarding this issue with the Overseers in any sub-forum category, I direct them all to this thread so he has everybody's information and input in one place.
  3. Kaitheel Developer

I really appreciate all of your patience and help with the holiday Overseer quest troubles being reported. Everyone here has been great!

Caith, Bunji, and I have been working on a resolution for this confounding issue, but in order to do that, we had to try to identify the source of the trouble. Considering that the Overseer quests are shared across characters (of the same account) it was a trickier thing to nail down. The good news is we think we have landed on the culprit, and we think we've got a fix for it. The best part is that the fix should be seamless to anyone who have encountered the issue!

We've submitted the fixes to QA, and are hoping to have it in for tomorrow's update! We should know for sure later this evening.

May Bristlebane's luck be with us!

~ Kaitheel
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

No Cyrrena I think it makes it easier if the posts are not scattered all over .
  5. Kaitheel Developer

Oh, I don't think that word means what you think it means! Teehee!

No, really. Thank you! It actually makes communicating about troubles and fixes so much easier to have it all in one place. Kudos!

~ Kaitheel
  6. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

*crosses fingers*

Thanks a lot for the update, and I hope the culprit will turn out to be the right culprit (so we can flog it and torture it and toss it to the pit of angry-to-be-deleted agents)!
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I been running the Erollisi public quest a bunch of times this year and I must say I love the giant lovers , they used to get lost in the crowed .
    Them moving slower gives some people that are slow a better chance at doing that quest , like when you have to fight of those nasty's or run them of when your equipment is just not good enough ( like after you rocket leveled your toon at the last Hero Festival ).
    To give other people a shot at handing flowers I suppose it's a good thing that you have to wait some time before you can hand another rose to the dearly departed , the only time this is a possible problem is when your trying to do this alone , like early in the morning on a server like " Island of Refuge " or " Rivervale " .
  8. Shadecrafter New Member

Adding to the list.
    Characters that have completed the quest:
    Aelb, Schreckenspirat, Froakrik, Ubada, Todjager
    Characters that can't get the quest:
    Canyadigit, Vilhjalmur
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o and just a reminder Kaladim is getting EoF on the 20th this month if everything goes right , could we please get the
    Moonlight Enchantment added .
    And the Neriak city festival , pretty please
  10. Playz4fun Active Member

Thank you Kaitheel, and all the Devs working so hard on this issue, and for the update on the status.

It didn't seem like it was an issue easy to track down, and here is hoping the fix does the trick.

The Erollisi Day PQ has been a lot of fun, and I love the changes put in place which do seem to allow for more folks to hit that coveted participation level for the best goodies.
  11. Kaitheel Developer

I don't see why not. Thank you for the reminder!

~ Kaitheel
  12. Kaitheel Developer

Oh! I'm very glad to hear it! I'll be sure to pass the news along to Chrol, too!

~ Kaitheel
  13. Kaitheel Developer

I have been able to confirm the following changes will be included with the update tomorrow:
    • The appropriate mobs in the Solo and Heroic versions of the Sanctus Seru, and Fordel Midst dungeons now have a chance to drop Erollisi Love Loot (candies and love notes).
    • Pink Vesspyr Bloom - House item now stacks.
    • Frosted Marble Statue of the Sisterhood - House item now stacks.
    • Dark Marble Statue of the Sisterhood - House item now stacks.
    The Erollisi Day Overseer quests (AKA Smitten Pirate line) is still going through some testing, but that doesn't mean it won't be there. I'm still asking for Fizzlethorp's blessing on this one.

~ Kaitheel
  14. Marae Well-Known Member

Thank you, Kaitheel, and all the devs working on this. I'm hopeful that the Overseers will soon be working again. And it's wonderful that those items will now stack! For me, that's icing on the patch cake. :D
  15. avashi Active Member

I just logged on and I see a feather :D Thank you, thank you, thank you.

btw I absolutely love all the items to be bought and crafted this year so another thank you to you guys. Your Grrrrrrreat as Tony Tiger would say, and Happy Erolissi Day to all of you.
  16. Playz4fun Active Member

Hooray and thank you again! I am able to see the feather on both of my live accounts. Sqeeeee!

Also, I neglected to also send a thank you to fixing the mount illusions so we can display some of the fabulous mounts we have collected over the years.

Thanks again for working so hard to be sure we have fun!
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yes and a good job takes time
  18. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

Well its almost fixed. I see feathers on Skyfire and AB, but not on Thurgadin. On Thurgadin I still get the message that I need to scribe my first overseer and do the first quest. However, I have done both on my characters. And I was able to get the quest twice on the two who had done it on Skyfire.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  19. Kaitheel Developer

Huh... Humor me on this, double-check that those characters have the completed the "Welcome, Overseer." achievement (found in Quests / Overseer Quests section) on each character.

~ Kaitheel
  20. Chiffon Active Member

I just tried mine again and she STILL can't see a feather or start the quest. I've been sending her out on overseer quests for a few weeks and she's still getting the error.

toon: Viviane on Maj'dul
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.