Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2020

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Kaitheel Developer

Erollisi Day is now active on Test!

The greatest days of the year are here, once more, those days dedicated to Erollisi, the Goddess of Love, and all that she embodies! I encourage you to embrace your romantic tendencies, find the compassion within, advance your hunting skills, or all of the above!

Lovers and the often infatuated are being sought by Sister Marinah Highgleam in Frostfang Sea’s city of New Halas. Seems she could use some help providing some tokens of affection to a smitten troll! You’re also being encouraged to venture into the Commonlands where you may witness the undying power of love, firsthand!

My prayer is that you answer this call and strengthen the ties of love, where you can, be it the Commonlands, Darklight Wood, the Stonebrunt Highlands, Butcherblock Mountains, Lavastorm, Great Divide, the Thundering Steppes, Antonica, or the cities of Qeynos and Freeport. Meanwhile, love notes and message candies hold new worth with tradeskillers, and holiday merchants in Qeynos Province District or the City of Freeport, alike.

New features for '20!
    TLE server:
    • Kaladim - Find Disciples of Love in Freeport and Qeynos Province District to obtain Erollisi Day themed house items and equipment.
    • This includes in-game mail to announce TLE event
    Live servers:
    • New holiday Overseer quests and agents:
      • 5 new quests (started by Sister Marinah Highgleam in Frostfang Sea)
        • Thralg's Bejeweled Cutlass
        • Thralg's Mad Grobb Grog
        • Thralg's Trained Monkey
        • Thralg's Blessed Cologne
        • Delivery of Thralg's Affection
      • 1 new agent
    • New holiday achievement:
      • Over the Moon
    • Steven, the merchant, is now selling the recipe scroll "Romantic Gifts to Craft XIII"
    • Douglas, the merchant, is selling 6 new reward items (including a new mount)
    • Changes to “Love Will Lead You Back” the Erollisi Day public quest in The Commonlands:
      • You can only give a dearly departed a rose once every few seconds.
      • The distance at which you can hand in a rose to a dearly departed has been increased.
      • The size of each dearly departed has been increased.
      • The dearly departed walk a bit slower toward their… dearly departed.
      • 3 New rewards added!
    Returning features:
    • In-game mail to announce the event and summarize location of quest givers.
    • Returning achievements:
      • Erollisi Day Enamored
      • Rose-Tinted Obsession
      • Lovely Lacquer
      • Cherished Confections
      • On Wings of Love
      • Heart of the Shattered Lands
      • Doomed Lovers
      • Thalumbra Lovers Do It Deep
      • Passions of Kunark
      • Love Found in Innothule
      • Love on the Shattered Seas
      • Love is Eternal
      • Burning Passions in a Frigid Land
      • Hearts Across Faydwer
      • Tender Traps in Obulus Frontier
      • Love is Magic in the Planes of Prophecy
      • Love is Such a Beautiful Chaos
    • Earning of romantic titles
      • Harvest Erollisi roses in The Enchanted Lands and give those roses to other players. Give enough roses and you will be granted a title!
      • "My Romantic Reputation" quest is offered to anyone that gathers an Erollisi Rose (if they don't yet have the quest).
    • Love Loot -During this holiday players have a chance of finding Love notes or message candies when they kill mobs all across Norrath. This love loot is used in holiday tradeskill recipes and can be exchanged for Erollisi coin by Liannya Heartswell.
      • Some Blood of Luclin mobs have candy and love notes!
    • Erollisi Coin -The holiday currency that several Erollisi Merchants require for purchase.
    • Exchange merchant, Heartgar MacInnes, will take all of your different Love Loot (Message Candies and Love Notes) and change it out for one single type. She can be found in Freeport and Qeynos Province District.
    • Players in Gorowyn that wish to participate can speak with an NPC to be ported to The Commonlands. They can be ported back, too.
    • Players in Kelethin or New Halas that wish to participate can speak with an NPC to be ported to Antonica. They can be ported back, too.
    • Tradeskillers can still purchase previous holiday themed recipe books from Steven, the merchant in Qeynos Province District and Freeport.
    • Douglas and Steven, the holiday merchants in Qeynos Province District and Freeport, have holiday themed items for sale.
    • Returning Collections:
      • Lovely Flower Petals
      • Romantic Flower Petals
    • Returning quests:
      • "Love Will Lead You Back" - Public quest in The Commonlands
      • "You Don't Bring Me Flowers" - Repeatable, once per year
      • "Cuts Like A Knife" - Repeatable, once per year
      • "Vision of Love" - Repeatable, once per year
      • "A Cold-Hearted Snake" - Repeatable, once per year
      • "I Melt With You" - Repeatable, once per year
      • "Could It Be Magic?" - Repeatable, once per year
      • "Love Lines" quests - Repeatable, once per year
      • "Find 'em a Find, Catch 'em a Catch!" - Repeatable, once per year
      • "Shot Through the Heart" – NOT repeatable
      • "What's Love Got to Do With It?" – NOT repeatable
      • "Bouquet of Trust" – NOT repeatable
      • "Harts Full of Trust" – NOT repeatable
      • "Sacrificial Trust" – NOT repeatable
      • "Unforgettable" – NOT Repeatable
      • "Tainted Love" – Repeatable, once per year
      • "Heal the Pain" – Repeatable, once per year
      • "Hearts a'Flutter: Antonica" – Repeatable
        • Love Chaser title added as a reward choice after completing the quest 5+ times.
    This event content is currently set to run 02/06/2020 at 12:01am PST through 02/19/2020 at 11:59pm PST on the live servers.

~ Kaitheel
    Cyrrena, Elyria, Argosunited and 9 others like this.
  2. Kaitheel Developer

Do also note:
    • Peach Stucco Block set has been adjusted to be more peach in color and cleaned up.
    ~ Kaitheel
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy, Soara2 and 4 others like this.
  3. elflover Well-Known Member

I guess its alright, it looked fine before the change. I wonder how the house I used this in will look after it goes live :oops:
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

lol it will look really peachy
    yes I thought it looked good too , besides the stains , only a peach tint to it , as in normal .
  5. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

Lol people were complaining before that the peach stucco set was too pale in colour and looked dirty ...:)
  6. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Peach is peach and peachy ok hehe
    might wreak havoc on some houses, be aware of it.

We found the 6 items, stuff crafts just fine and places fine too.

I published my house with stuff so far under Erollisi Day 2020 (Medium Homes, Opera House portal under Leucosia in Qeynos)
    Cyrrena, Kaitheel, Rosyposy and 4 others like this.
  7. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

For whatever reason, Sister Marinah Highgleam had a book&feather icon and not just a feather icon when I went to see her.

When I spoke to her, I got the message:
    You receive: Overseer's quest Thralg's Bejeweled Cutlass (\aITEM 1247441147 -1524344766 0 0 0:[Overseer Quest: Thralg's Bejeweled Cutlass]\/a)
    You receive: Erollisi Day Overseer Quest: Smitten Pirate (\aITEM -996960281 1664612231 0 0 0:[Erollisi Day Overseer Quest: Smitten Pirate]\/a)

I see the first one (reward \aITEM -1547992305 -1638337519 0 0 0:[Umbriel]\/a\aITEM 2075290214 -972995074 0 0 0:[Overseer Quest: Thralg's Mad Grobb Grog]\/a\aITEM 828492579 -1338959770 0 0 0:[Overseer Reward Crate]\/a)
    But I don't see the second one. I don't have it in my inventory nor in my list of quests.

Launched the first one, will let you know after going to eat
    Cyrrena, Kaitheel, Soara2 and 3 others like this.
  8. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Sunset Enthraller housepet is fully tradeable. Twilight Lovebird housepet is heirloom. Lots of us have pet peeves about heirloom housepets, so you know what my personal preference would be {wink}. However, I suspect we're about to see the enthraller made heirloom as well? :p

The Supple Violet and Supple Crimson Leather Armor Crates - the crates themselves are heirloom, the items within are fully tradeable attuneables. Is this intended?

{gently pets another peeve} Due to how "tradition" has set up the event crafting recipes, some of the new recipes use cross-class skill Geocraft, some use the carpenter-specific Sculpting skill, 2 uses the sage-specific Scribing. The logic behind that makes sense, more or less, but it just seems off to be using sculpting for some things on the work bench and geocraft for others. It also felt like the geocraft ones sped right along as a level 120 crafter, but that the cross-class stuff took a lot longer to combine. It may be time to just make all cross-skill event combines use the cross-class skills instead of class-specific ones based on equipment/item.
    Cyrrena, Kaitheel, Rosyposy and 5 others like this.
  9. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Each one rewards you with the next quest in the line. So completing Thralg's Bejeweled Cutlass rewarded me with the quest Thralg's Madd Grobb Grog. That, in turn, is telling me that the reward will be Thralg's Trained Monkey. They are single-use quests.

I have the second running now
    Cyrrena, Soara2, Xianthia and 2 others like this.
  10. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Ok, completed Thralg's Bejeweled Cutlass (\aITEM 1247441147 -1524344766 0 0 0:[Overseer Quest: Thralg's Bejeweled Cutlass]\/a) and got no chest reward at all (none of the stuff listed, nothing added to my quest list nor overseer agent list, nor agent, nor reward)
    Something is off.

Camping to self.
    Ok, got a bunch of rewards after camping (2 potions rewards, umbriel and a lesser fragment and I see the second quest in the list). The weird part is I completed my other quests then launched that one before going afk so I don't understand how I got a stuck reward popup.
    Cyrrena, Kaitheel, Soara2 and 2 others like this.
  11. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

We're waiting in CL for the PQ to start to test those changes, and see if we can figure out the 3 new rewards, now.
  12. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

PQ feedback:

Proactive crate from PQ: \aITEM -1288259405 1204140083 0 0 0:[Love Will Lead You Back Proactive Participant Reward Crate]\/a
    All recipe books and infusers are previous expansion stuff.

Departed should be a bit bigger. It's better but still not enough imo.
    Delay is fine (5-7s, something like that). prevents you from click-spamming.
    Level 120 mobs are too tough to hit (2-6k for my 120 conjuror, which took years to kill one). throwing a rose is still insta-kill, np there and no delay to throw them. We felt like we had too many adds (and we destroyed every purple/black rose)

rewards are:
    \aITEM -1415250713 -2098719863 0 0 0:[Hart's Desire Antlers]\/a
    \aITEM -753539540 976952247 0 0 0:[Crimson Hart Antlers]\/a
    \aITEM -1603838758 1494105606 0 0 0:[Dapper Darling Baby Dragon Clothwork]\/a
    Cyrrena, Breanna, Soara2 and 2 others like this.
  13. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

The level 120 adds in the PQ are ... sturdy. (Yes, I know, fling the other roses at them to kill them) ... the dogpile got a bit crazed there a few times with all those adds before we could get rid of them, and it made me glad I was running my able-to-heal-herself 120 warden for it.

The reward crate suffers from the same thing the overseer crates tend to suffer ... too ... much ... stuff. Worse, it is OLD stuff

Can we get alllllll those recipe books and scrolls in there replaced with BoL ones instead of CD? And get rid of the old Student's mount gear, too? Maybe replace it with something more current? The three pieces of level 110 gear are also ... meh ... now that we're in a new expansion :D.

Edit: I agree ... making the Dearly Departed even larger would be "good". It is still easy to lose them amidst the adds.
    Bludd, Cyrrena, Breanna and 4 others like this.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

BLESS YOU!!! :D

/happy_giant_kitty_dance

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Soara2 like this.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thanks for the house display, as always! :D

Uwk
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

YESSS!!! OMG, Denmum, you are so absolutely right with that last. :) Many's the time when I've looked up older recipe books (like, before they even started handing out Roman numerals to designate the 2nd or 3rd down the road), and they all seemed to use the older, weirder, unspecific sort of skills (Geocraft, etc.) that hardly anyone seems to use for anything any more, but that was all right, since any crafter could make any holiday item without any stress. Not sure when it changed, precisely, but considering there's a preponderance of house items for the holiday recipes, there are times when it seems if you're not a Carpenter, you're going to have the devil's own time with it. You can make the stuff, but it'll take time and stress points. :-/

Uwk
    who's also had enough with the Heirloom house pets; at least with every other holiday besides Frostfell, we have a choice in the matter as to how many we get (unless, of course, they're only one-time quest rewards)... :-/
  17. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

/sigh

I know the Common Lands "Love Will Lead You Back" public quest is be-all/end-all/mother/father/etc., but could we please just do "Hearts A-Flutter" there again someday? We promise to keep it confined within that little "park" just in front of the Freeport gates, like we do with all the other chase-the-items races we do for every other holiday. It won't go much beyond the broken wall bits, honest. :(

Uwk
  19. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Yes, ITEM -1288259405 1204140083 0 0 0:Love Will Lead You Back Proactive Participant Reward Crate needs an update! All the recipes in there are old and not relevant to this expansion. I would love to see some shadow and empyral recipes added in there and maybe some 2-charge rune recipes for current expansion as well! :D
    Cyrrena, Breanna, Soara2 and 3 others like this.
  20. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I have an idea on the PQ rewards to make them desirable: remove all old stuff. Add a couple equipment with 160+ resolve, put in empyral 13-20 books and advanced provi, can put regular advanced 15-20 if you really need a long list of stuff. Couple of red runes (recipes or runes themselves). mercenary, familiar and mount time reduction
    That way, you would have a high desirability for this PQ as well as solve some of the problems we currently have recipe-wise.

(Kuu had obviously the same idea while I was posting this!)
    Cyrrena, Breanna, Soara2 and 2 others like this.