Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2020

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jan 28, 2020.

1. avashi Active Member

Ok lol you're gonna be sorry you asked me that question. The toon that completed the quests is Niteschade.
    This is the list of those who have unpacked the overseer bundles:
    Aelan, Ambiguous, Aphrodyyte, Avashi, Bottomz, Brierrose, Chasin, Drakena, Glimmerz, Jazzabelle, Liberteen, Nitetrix, Nobl, Phyredancer, Sassssy, Twielyte

Hope that helps:)
  2. Dasi Member

In order of quest received/ completed.
    Toon Name: Labbiel
    Server: AB
    completed EDay overseeers: Yes
    completed overseers general quest: Yes

Toon Name: Kminzi
    Server: MD
    Completed EDay overseers: Yes

Toon Name: Vadra
    Completed Eday overseers: No, unable to get from the sister

Toon Name: Daswai
    Completed Eday overseers: No, unable to get from the sister

All other toons area unable to get the quest
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  3. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Completed the quests on account 2 and Wilhelmina (Test) is offered the quest again. I started it with Illessa (Test) without problems.
  4. Erinna Member

Ok, up until today, I've had no problem with the Erollisi Overseer quests. I thought I'd add my info to the list, in case it helps.

I've completed it once on two characters on Test, and today finished it on my 3rd character on Live (Thurgadin), and now I can't pick up the quest to start it on any character...whether they've done it before, or not.

Test chars: Qira, Kouri. Both have completed the 'set' once each.

Live: Erinna, Elissiana, and Shouri, (who is the one I completed it on about 30 minutes ago), have all completed it once. I've now rotated through all my characters on live, including 5 who have not yet done the quests, and none of them can pick up the starter quest from the NPC. Sister Marinah has no feather, and says "I trust you and your capable agents...etc... ".

All characters completed the starter overseer quests within the first few weeks of the expac release, and no character currently has any of the Erollisi overseer quests in progress. All characters are on the same account.
  5. Dasi Member

This morning I went through each toon and made sure each one had completed the starting overseer, questline. The following toons are not able to get the E Day overseer quest from the Sister on AB:
    Vadra, Daswai, Darsnig, Haxa, Lana, Restac, Skaro, Lagom, Curion, Tjuv, Sokande, Erosen, Tinsmi, Szel, Zeetha, Scihaigh, Moferra, Dreuwof, Poifia, Mayel, Mauli, Yiogu, Ineda,
    And Kanna on Halls of Fate.
  6. Thatfox New Member

Just to add to the litany, I completed the five Erollisi Overseer missions on two characters on the Skyfire server and now none of my other characters there can start the sequence. Sister Marinah just says her piece about hoping my agents will provide the items.

I've checked all the characters that have been logged on since the event began and none of them have any of the Erollisi missions showing in their Overseer list. Skyfire is the only server I've logged on to since the event began and I didn't log in to Test when it was being trialled there either.

If you need my character names I can PM you but I imagine you have enough examples already!

Hope you can get it fixed. I really like the Overseer system and using it for Holiday events is a great idea with tons of potential.
  7. Chiffon Active Member

I'm experiencing the same problems as some of the others are today.

Toons who have completed the overseer quest series with Sister Marinah Highgleam are no longer being offered her quests and when hailing her she says: "I trust you and your capable Agents will help provide the items Thralg wants in order to woo Deadly Rhedd."

Other toons who have not started the series are getting the same response. Basically I can't do any of the repeats, and I am losing out on participating in this event.

Would it be possible to please extend Erollisi Day events for a longer period of time to make up for this lost time? I'm really only able to play during the weekends and this entire weekend of doing the overseer event quests is now gone.
  8. Enica Member

Add me to the list. My Test character, Kiajia did all the Overseer quests and got the final reward. Now no one on Test or Live can pick it up. We're all getting the same "I trust you and your capable Agents" response.
  9. Gerak Well-Known Member

I got a new wrinkle today. I now have 3 toons on Skyfire on the account that has problems on AB that do not show any agents or quests in Overseer window. All 3 have been running quests since day 1. 2 have completed the Erollisi quest series. The other 1 is in the middle of the series. He has completed the 3rd quest and is waiting for me to complete it which I can't do because I can't see it in his overseer window. I can tell this because I can see the progress in the overseer windows of toons on both servers (AB and Skyfire). The other toons on Skyfire don't seem to be affected.

ZONING reloaded screen. camping to other character or char select screen did NOT.
    Also zoning to reload screen for the char doing the series reloaded the screens to the other 2 characters.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o my dear lord I just looked at what's in store for us next month , we are going to test our behinds of
  11. Gerak Well-Known Member

After completing the series that was interrupted with the blank window, I went back to check the 5 chars that couldn't see the feather. They can now see the feather and I am already doing the series on one of them. I am not sure if the glitch/zoning fix of glitch cleared them or something else.
  12. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Just fyi. I cannot get the overseer quests on ANY of my other characters. I completed it on Q on Skyfire just fine. However I cannot get it again. Nor can any of my other toons on any other servers puck it up. The sister only says that she hopes my people can help Thargue ( sp?) with his mission. I want those pets on all my toons!
  13. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I read your post and got excited. Went to Sister to be disappointed :( Still not working for me.
  14. Xavion Well-Known Member

shame we got no update dloot for gear in the pq same ol pop junk
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  15. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I completed the quests with Illessa. I saw the feather when completing it, then alting to Wilhelmina and Yavannamire broke it and I can't see a feather on account 2 anymore.
  16. Marae Well-Known Member

I'm not on test, only on live, but am having this issue as well with one account, but not with the other.

On my first account, I completed the quest on two characters but now the sister has no feather for anyone on that account and gives me the dialog about hoping my agents can help.

On my second account, I also completed the quest on two characters; one of them did the last part first thing this morning. I came in on a third character and picked up the quest with no issues about 15 minutes ago. I'm going to hop back on my first account and see if by some miracle it's fixed over there, but I'm not holding my breath.

Edit after checking: And no, no feather. :(
  17. Dasi Member

I am not sure if this helps or hinders, but; I noticed today that when I look at the current normal overseer's pending quest. It used to say Owner: Kminzi ( Maj Dul ) and Owner: Labbiel ( Antonia Bayle) which is correct.

However; today it reads, Owner Kminzi ( Antonia Bayle ) and Owner: Labbiel ( Antonia Bayle ).
    This is not correct, Kminzi should still be reading (Maj Dul ) not (Antonia Bayle.)
    This change happened between last week and today 2/10

Still unable to get any other Event overseer's quest on my main account toons. Still no feather on main account :(

I only ask because I help run the Event quest on two other accounts (they dont have this server name issue) and they get the event overseers quest and follow ups just fine.
  18. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Thankfully that's just a cosmetic issue that can happen if you server hop back and forth. Bunji's already looking at it.
  19. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

I was trying to get the new achievement and title for getting the candy and love note, and my last one is the grimling that I need. However when I looted it, did not update my achievement. Took a screenshot and petitioned but they said they can't help.
    Are there any outdoor grimlings I can kill in BoL ?
    I was killing the ones in Phantom Sea. But anyways how do I know now if either would work ?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  20. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I got the grimling update from the ones in Tranquil Seas. Try those but the Phantom Seas probably should have worked.