Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2020

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Something wonky is happening and I'm not sure what it is.

Account 1 - on Live can't do overseer quests because I'm assuming I'd left the quest line half way done on Test.
    Test character 1 - did full set of Sister Marinah quests
    Test character 2 - did three sister Marinah quests BUT didn't finish the quest line
    Erollisi goes Live -
    Live character doesn't get offered quests from Sister Marinah - I'm assuming I have to finish the full set of quests on "Test character #2" and doing that at the time of writing this post. Will update once she's done to see if that fixes my Live server issues.

Account 2 - Character on live logs in. Open Overseer quest page and had the final Erollisi quest available to do.
    Test character 1 - did full set of quests on Test server
    Live character 1 - Logged in and on the overseer quests being offered the final Sister Marinah quest was available to do - have since finished that quest and got final reward. I am now starting/doing the rest of the Sister's quest line.

Account 3 - Live characters not being offered Sister Marinah quest.
    Test character 1 - ran full set of Sister Marinah quests
    Live character 1 (and the rest) - Sister Marinah is not offering the quest to any that I've tried.

I've now stopped checking any other accounts as I'm not sure what is happening. All the accounts can and run regular overseer quests daily.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Playz4fun Active Member

I am also having this same issue on both of my accounts.
    Account 1:
    Test Character: Ran all the quests twice (love them!).
    Test Character: Received the quest title Heartswoggler
    Test Character: No overseer quests are being run at this time,10 quests show as available (but I can only see 6 of them listed in the window). None are Thralg's quests
    Test Character: Marinah does not have feather. Says" I trust you and your capable agents will help provide the right items Thralg wants in order to woo Deadly Redd".
    Test Character: Checked all Test toons on this account. None have overseer quests (including Thralg's) in process, and are unable to get them.
    Live Character: No feather over Marinah. Get the same "I trust you..." message.
    Live Character: 10 available overseer quests shown in window.

Account 2:
    Test Character: Ran all the quests
    Test Character: Received quest title Heartswoggler (yay!)
    Test Character: No overseer quests are being run at this time, 10 quests show as available. Can only see 4 listed in window, but none are Thalg's quests.
    Test Character: No feather over Marinah, and same message as account 1
    Live Character: No feather over Marinah and same message as account 1
    Live Character: No overseer quests in process. 10 show as available, but none are Thalg's quests.

I have fully logged out and run asset updates. No changes on either account. At this time, I am unable to do these overseer quests on any character on both Test and Live.

They are fun, and the rewards are great. Appreciate any assistance.
  3. Playz4fun Active Member

Ugh..tried to edit, but wasn't able to.

To be clear - this is one character, per account, per year? (so if I did these on test, no character can do them on live?).

However, the original character on Test can't do them any longer either. Once you have the title Heartswoggle, you are done for the year?

Just want to be sure I understand the mechanics here.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

It "should" be that you can repeat the quests. Only one character on the account can be going through the 5-quest series as a time, but once they're finished with a run, you should be able to pick it up on a different character/server. I'll poke with both my accounts shortly, since both accounts had in-progress runs on that line going on Test when this went live.
  5. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Side-note - a minor cosmetic bug: new agent "Umbriel" and "Rosamond" both use the same picture and icon. I assume that's due to not having more images to work with?
  6. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I just finished the event overseer line (again) on a Test character, then logged over to live and had the Maj Dul Niami successfully pick up and started it there with no issues.

The only issue I did see was with general overseer stuff. When I am on Test, it tells me that the quest is being done by Niami (Test) instead of listing her proper server name, but that's a cosmetic issue.

I'll try on the second account later today, as I'm still in the midst of re-running the line on it on Test for the plushie. :D
  7. Kaitheel Developer

You are correct. I'd like her icon to be updated, but that would be at a future date, due to the Overseer system limitations I am working with for live events.

~ Kaitheel
  8. Kaitheel Developer

Erollisi Day Overseer quests (AKA Smitten Pirate):

Sister Marinah Highgleam will offer quest 1 if...
    • The account has purchased Blood of Luclin (& therefor has the Overseer feature)
    • The character completed the "Welcome, Overseer." achievement (found in Quests / Overseer Quests section)
    • No character on the account is currently working on the Smitten Pirate quest line.
    Something to keep in mind; unlike adventure or tradeskill quests, Overseer quests are not locked to the character that received them. One character can be given the quest, and as long as they don't choose to start it, then another character on the same account can start it.

So, for example, if characterA spoke with Sister Marinah Highgleam and received "Overseer Quest: Thralg's Bejeweled Cutlass", you could then log on characterB and start the quest. CharacterB would have to be the one to complete it. But then you could jump back to characterA and start "Overseer Quest: Thralg's Mad Grobb Grog".

It's a bit to wrap one's mind around, believe me, I know.

~ Kaitheel
  9. Xianthia Well-Known Member

<Snipped but quoted to ping your name :) >

The account has purchased Blood of Luclin (& therefor has the Overseer feature)
    • this req is fulfilled

The character completed the "Welcome, Overseer." achievement (found in Quests / Overseer Quests section)
    • this req is fulfilled - Have been doing the overseer quests each and every day on a main toon on live from day one.
    No character on the account is currently working on the Smitten Pirate quest line.
    • This requirement is also fulfilled. I did the quest on one character on Test to completion (have the title etc)
    • Character(s) on Live are not being offered the quest from Sister Marinah
    This point gave me pause and I logged onto test to absolutely make sure none of those characters had started the erollisi quests. None have started/are midway through the Erollisi overseer quests.

So we are both discussing the same thing! "Smitten Pirate" quest line = Erollisi overseer quests? If the answer is yes, then none on the affected account are working on that as they don't have in overseer quests nor sister offering the quest.

Summary!
    On live - I am stuck on an account that is not being offered her quests at all.
    On Test - the character that did the quest to completion, doesn't have the option to start the quest again(at all).
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  10. Playz4fun Active Member

Thanks so much for taking a look at this. Below is my response, like Xianthia's, to where I am on the requirements to get the EDay Overseer quests:

The account has purchased Blood of Luclin (& therefor has the Overseer feature)
    • This req is fulfilled. Purchased BoL CE on both accounts.
    The character completed the "Welcome, Overseer." achievement (found in Quests / Overseer Quests section)
    • This req is fulfilled - Characters on both Test and Live that are trying to get the quest have completed Welcome, Overseer and received that achievement. Have been doing the overseer quests pretty much on a daily basis on main character on live from day one on both accounts, and have done some overseer quests on Test with no issues.
    No character on the account is currently working on the Smitten Pirate quest line.
    • This requirement is also fulfilled by each main characters on Test (one per account). They received the pirate illusion and the title. They are currently unable to repeat the quests as nothing is being offered. No other characters on Test are able to get the EDay overseer quests. The do both have Umbriel as an overseer in their window. No overseers are "busy" and none of the 5 quests listed in the series show as available in the quest list.
    • Both characters on Test have the Pirate illusion in their backpacks for completing the series (one, as a matter of fact has 2) - could this be an issue?
    • Character(s) on Live are not being offered the quest from Sister Marinah on either account.
    I have gone back through every character on both Test and Live for both accounts. While I have started EDay quests on a few of them, none of them (with the exception of the two mains on Test) have started the overseer quest line. The quest is not being offered to them.

I have also reviewed the characters with overseers to be certain that none of them are part-way through the series, and have found none of them are on either Test or Live.

Summary:
    On Live: Unable to start the overseer quest series as it isn't being offered at all
    On Test: One character on each account was able to complete the quest series. It is no longer being offered and no other characters can start the series.

This only started after EDay went Live.

I'm really stumped, and greatly appreciate the help.
  11. Chiffon Active Member

I'm unable to start the new Overseer Quest.
    Sister Marinah Highgleam has a feather over her head.
    When I click on her she tells me that I need to claim my first agents and become an Overseer.
    My toon has done that over two weeks ago and has been doing daily Overseer quests.
    I do not have any toons on test that are doing this quest (in fact haven't been on test in years)
    None of my other toons are on the Smitten Pirate questline, and this is the first toon I've tried to start the new overseer quest on.
    Toon name: Viviane on Maj'dul
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen! That was so confusing for my baby toon in New Halas (who can't do any Overseer stuff, since I don't have the expac); nice, big, huge red book above her head, only for her to look down her nose at me and tell me to peddle my papers elsewhere, or thereabouts. Good to have her working properly...-ish! :)

Uwk
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  13. Chiffon Active Member

An update to this: One of my other toons is able to start the quest dialog with the NPC. I did not accept the quest or start it on her.
  14. elflover Well-Known Member

Pink Vesspyr Bloom does not stack, its a house item.
  15. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Frosted Marble Statue of the Sisterhood (and probably the dark version as well) do not stack.
  16. Griffson Member

Just to add for troubleshooting the overseer issue ... no characters on test. Both were on beta, though, not sure if that matters. One account. Went through on my main from start to finish, got the achievement last night. Logged into an alt (that has been doing overseer quests all week since he was dusted off last week), and he can't get the quest. Sister Highgleam says "I trust you and your capable Agents will help provide the items Thralg wants in order to woo Deadly Rhedd." No new quest to accept, nothing to unpack in bags, errolisi overseer quest not appearing in the list. The two are on different servers. Trying one alt on the same server that completed last night next... [Edit]: Logged into the other alt on same server, completed Welcome to Overseer achievement, can't get new errolisi overseer quest.
  17. Cuora Member

I only have one account, but play on both Test and Live. I was working on the E Day overseer quests and never got a chance to go back and finish them out. Then we had an update on Tuesday I think and that is when I noticed that I could not get the E day overseer quests back. They do not show in my quest window and I get the same dialogue as Griffson mentioned above. I tried on all of my Test toons, and no E day quests on toons that claimed and started the overseer feature and some that had not. On the ones that had not, I claimed and started it right in front of Sister Highgleam and got no quest feather or book when I completed Welcome to Overseer Achievement, and the dialogue. This was yesterday. I also went on Live and had the same issue. I can do normal Overseer quests fine, but the E Day ones are non existent. :(
  18. Dasi Member

:(
    First off no, I havent done this quest on test. However, I have several alts on AB and two on different servers. I was getting the quest fine on AB, then I changed it up and did the entire questline on MD, after i completed the quest on MD, I was not able to get the quest again on a different AB alt. I am not able to test if i can get it more on MD as I only have the one toon there. ( and no open slots)
    From what I can gather from this thread and my own issue. It seems the overseers E Day quest has issues when you change servers, be it from Test to a live server, OR, From AB to MD.
    Should I petition to get my other alts to get the quest as there is a limited time run on these? Or wait it out and hope it gets fixed.
  19. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I just tried again on Test, on a char that never did the quest and hadn't done the overseer starting quest. I did the starting overseer quest and couldn't get the overseer's Erollisi quest (I did it twice on Leu and never logged that account anywhere but on Test, I don't have the erollisi quest started on any char)

Edit: I just checked and I can't get the quest a third time on Leucosia either.
  20. Mermut Well-Known Member

Definitely only offering the quest to a single toon.