EQ2Players completely down now?

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Juravael, Jan 11, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-onecrazysummer Guest

I for one have been playing this game since 2004 and im cancelling all my accounts also.. I can tell you this ive been watching Guild Wars 2 news and that game is looking freaking awesome.. this is the first mmo that i actually cant wait to play and im really excited about it.. well i better hush im sure shareana or other soe will silence this thread soon since we are bringing attention to there failures.
  2. ARCHIVED-Terranwolf Guest

Seems to me the only thing not working is SOE's SEO (Search Engine Optimization) method. If they would just turn that off..

I can still view my characters through the un-SEO'd links.
  3. ARCHIVED-acctlc Guest

Players profiles being inaccessible is a detriment to the game atm. Guilds use it to check out cross server raiders gear. I didn't mind so much the leaderboards being broken..thats just statistics that don't effect my decisions in game one way or another. But not being able to have a peek a prospective recruits gear? Folks in raid not able to sneak a quick peek at alt gear to see if they need a piece? This slows down my gaming experience. My sub amount hasn't declined...and yet my service quality is going down. I can only assume it has been re-alocated to EQ2X or marketplace items I never buy. At some point it won't be worth the 15 a month and 60 per year..kinda sad cuz I do enjoy this game.
  4. ARCHIVED-Sebastar Guest

Well at least I know it's not just me. I'd actually rather pay for the access and have it go back to the way it was, but I guess that's not liekly to happen.
  5. ARCHIVED-Jack Orb Guest

Not that there's a connection of course but I'm sure the outage is doing no harm whatsoever to downloads of their mobile app that has privileged access to new data feeds.
  6. ARCHIVED-HeionEQ Guest

Who does SOE hate EQ2 so much?
  7. ARCHIVED-Rolleplayer Guest

Been playing since pre-launch... website has worked well for me a grand total of about 3 months since launch.
    Make the website work, make it cool, add features and it will draw new players.
    New players add revenue, which brings potential for new content and ability to fix broken content, which will keep existing players.
    Seriously, how is this not a priority?
  8. ARCHIVED-Splatterpunk28 Guest

I wish they'd just remove it fully if they won't fix any of the issues. I can't even view my own characters, much less update profile -- but wow, yes, i can log into my own profile.
    It's unbelievable how long these issues have been going on and nothing is being taken care of.