Elfar’s Carnivorous Plant Journal

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and New Player Questions' started by ARCHIVED-LordAdder, Mar 21, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Davus Guest

I dont get an escape root any more either. I fed 5 of each t7 every hour.. on the hour (in game time) and no luck.
  2. ARCHIVED-Binea Guest

I'm having a similar propblem with power roots.... 2 fertalizer, 1 water, 3 bones.... constantly getting fresh fruit and not a power root
  3. ARCHIVED-PantheraZala Guest

Hey guys, this website has everything you need to know about the Carnivorous House Plant (From KOS retail).
    It lists items that can be created, combinations of food you need to feed plant to get desired item and other important plant stuff.
    There's even a printer-friendly version of the page if you want to refer to the list while ingame.
    http://eq2.eqtraders.com/articles/article_page.php?article=g77&menustr=040000000000

Just thought you all might want to know about this. I applaud your hardwork and effort though :smileywink:
  4. ARCHIVED-Davus Guest

Yep.. that is all of the same information we have gathered in this thread and in another.
    Except for the rumor of only being to create one evac root per week. (which makes since)
  5. ARCHIVED-Davus Guest

Confirmed: waited exactly one week between Escape Roots Attempts. Both times were successful.

However, I have no timing on the Power Root. (+22% power).
  6. ARCHIVED-Sixes Guest

This certainly seems to be the key. Three times, I fed my plant 5 each of fertilizer, water and bones, all tier seven. On the third time, I waited the 30 seconds and only on that time was I successful in producing an escape root. The previous two attempts produced rotten fruit.

Thanks,
    Sixes.
  7. ARCHIVED-Brigh Guest

Without studying this lengthy post too much I fed a green plant something like 2 fert, 2 bones, 1 water (t7) and got the stupid invis root...and I'm a wizard
  8. ARCHIVED-Mulethree Guest

I use it exclusively for evac roots - but got fresh and rotten fruit the last few attempts so I am back and see others have had similar experience. I will have to keep track of successes and try the once-a-week theory.

I put all the corpse remains junk into a strong box I keep in the broker board. Went through here to find out what tier is what and then priced them like 1P7C for tier7, 1P6C for tier6 etc. So expensive nobody would buy them. Drag whatever you are carrying into the crate to be sure you aren't carrying extras - then sort them by price in your broker sell screen - find some tier where you have 5 of each and withdraw them.

If the date is important I guess you could track dates the same way - set some item in the crate to 1P2G to record that you last made a root on date Jan 2
  9. ARCHIVED-Zehl_Ice-Fire Guest

[p]You only get AA the first time you make each item. I followed the eq2traders guide and made everything perfect the first try.[/p][p]Anyone know if they fixed flame root yet? Doesn't do anything when I cast it, pretends its casting but nothing really happens and it stays unused in inventory.[/p]
  10. ARCHIVED-Madmoon Guest

This really needs to be stickied. As is, I go into my profile, look as other's view me, and search my posts.