[DEV] Please let us know whether or not you're considering further improving existing gear.

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Montag, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Slapp New Member

Is there going to be any Dev response to this?
  2. Willan_HoF Member

Admiral Ackbar would have some words for any Dev that thinks that would be a good decision.
  3. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

I'd expect it to happen again in April with the stuff the producer's letter talked about.

This is why infusing is ridiculous.

But if you have to have the 'best of the best', you should love a good grind that never ends.
  4. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

I keep waiting for the "all of your item issues, infusers, etc can be resolved through further gameplay" - reply.
  5. MalcolmXBox Active Member

I guess I understand this now. We should wait until ToT comes out of beta and things will be sorted out.
  6. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

7. Slapp New Member

No it isn't. Its a game update notification happening sometime, somewhere in the spring. They'll probably be one in the fall too....yay. Doesn't mean a damn thing to what any of us are not happy with. A lot of us have worked hard to run the zones, gear up, infuse stuff only to one day log in and find out that the same s*&t is dropping in dungeons REMARKABLY better that what you have ...except its the same. It's complete bs
    MalcolmXBox likes this.
  8. Flamace Active Member

Except if it's better it's obviously not the same.
  9. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

Every update I've seen for 10 years, the new update gear is better than the last.