Crate dropped equipment

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Xandez, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Regolas Well-Known Member

Belts, ranged, cloaks are rare extras. It's not like you get just the belt, you get your armor piece also.

It's no different to it coming from a fabled chest only you don't have to roll to win it.
  2. Mae- Well-Known Member

If it's equipable by the class, then it's available in the chest. It may not be stats that YOU look for, but your character can equip it, thus it is offered in the chest.
    Estred likes this.
  3. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

more stuff to mute I guess
  4. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

Mae said :
    "If it's equipable by the class, then it's available in the chest. It may not be stats that YOU look for, but your character can equip it, thus it is offered in the chest. "

You know its really the same argument as people who complain they didn't get the right armor piece, from the chest, since they CAN wear that whatever armorpiece they got too, it was maybe not what THEY were looking for but oh well, and they can now trade them in ! However the belts are so much more rare and no way to exchange them either ! ...
  5. Mae- Well-Known Member

The dev already explained that the belts are extra, and intended to be rare.
  6. Kraeref Well-Known Member

It's probably because belts are considered a piece of jewelry. Not a piece of gear. Thus rare.
  7. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

Yes, I understand she said they aren't going to change it its their game they do whatever they want with it, I was just telling it to you guys trying to tell me that it is different because they are RARE, yes I know they are ! cause even I said that in my first post so please don't try to explain it to me they are rare ... but whatever I still think mit increase and block chance belts shouldn't be included in mage chest, whatever they are RARE, EXTRA, and that is the reason they should be very nice to me, the toon who gets it because they are RARE & EXTRA, and should not be turned into mute fodder , anyways that is my opinion and Im keeping it, thank you very much.
  8. Kraeref Well-Known Member

Don't get upset. I agree with you on it. Just stated that may be b/c of a jewelry piece and because they are rare we won't get enough of a junk to exchange for something we really need.

The other day running AS nexus on my fury I got a ring droped in a mission crate that had a mitigation on it and something about increase in defence. A tank ring :) I was trully shocked. I am entirely with you.