Fixed Internally Crafting Writs Broken After 1st Writ.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Barwyn, Dec 12, 2023.

1. Twyla Well-Known Member

Yup, one of my guildmates on Skyfire said it was fixed for them. No joy for me however.
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Vaeshen New Member

Alokis 29 Varsoon Unable to get new writ
  3. Smartdiva New Member

My character Bealia on thurgadin has the problem - no rush orders. Lvl 98 alchemist.
    My Lvl 96 provisioner has no problem.
    Thanks for fixing it quickly!
  4. kalle1024 New Member

My character Riviera on Thurgadin also has the problem. The Writ problem started yesterday.
  5. Ituha New Member

My characters, which are unable to get orders/writs (Thurgadin):
    Hale, lvl 60 jeweler
    Hussie, 130 alchemist

My other characters have no problem getting them:
    Dalaja, 130 tailor
    Muzi, 130 carpenter
    Ituha, 130 sage
    Haley, 20 provisioner
  6. Twyla Well-Known Member

All of my characters on Skyfire were able to do writs yesterday (1-11) and today (1-12) the writ NPC's had feathers for all my characters, they were able to do the writs, and the feathers reappeared when they finished.

Thank you for the quick fix on this!
    Breanna likes this.
  7. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if this is part of the bug but after the patch, the feather over the guild writ giver does not appear until I actually click on her, overwise she looks like she has nothing to offer as in no feathers appearing.

NEVER MIND, IT'S WORKING CORRECTLY NOW
  8. Denmum Developer

I am sorry this has been a frustration for many people.

There IS a fix underway for all those still having problems receiving writs. Thank you for your patience while the bug-within-a-bug is being dealt with.
    Twyla and Breanna like this.
  9. Iragor New Member

I don't know if server down time this morning intended to fix this issue but still no for me. Skyfire server, char name Eshan
  10. Evilary Well-Known Member

My test server character was fixed. I had to hail the work/rush order npc and it popped the feather back over their head. Try hailing one of them and see if it works.
    Dude and Iragor like this.
  11. Iragor New Member

That actually worked! My char is fixed. thank you
    Dude likes this.
  12. Evilary Well-Known Member

No problem. Too bad the Dev's couldn't let us know about that.
  13. Denmum Developer

I was unaware that the fix would require this until seeing this thread. I'll update the forum patch notes, and spread the word as able. I cannot hijack the MOTD as it is already being used, but we'll spread the word as able.
    Breanna and Twyla like this.
  14. Evilary Well-Known Member

I faithfully tested this on Test server and posted about it on the Test forums when the fix didn't work. I was dismissed as it couldn't be replicated. Just told to create a bug for a test of a bug. If communication was better I would have updated the post once it was fixed. Since I got dismissed, I didn't bother.
  15. Denmum Developer

Is there anyone still having this issue after hailing the writ giver?
  16. Ituha New Member

Fixed for me, thanks!